Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Family Member

TamaReanSunDial is on a distinguished road
Default The Application of Nuwaupu : African Creation Energy

Hotep Hau

Nuwaupu or Wu-Nuwaupu is right knowledge, right wisdom, and right overstanding, which leads to sound right reasoning. The application and use of the Science of Nuwaupu manifests itself into the physical world via Operative Practitioners and Technicians of the Science.

A.C.E. (African Creation Energy) Consulting is one of these manifestations of the Science of Nuwaupu. We have done two publications to date on African Mathematics and Technology as well as developed software and a clock based on the Nuwaupian time cycle and Tamarean sundial. Take time to watch our video presentations and check out our publications available at http://www.AfricanCreationEnergy.com

"P.T.A.H. Technology: Engineering Applications of African Sciences" is book 3 of African Creation Energy's "African Liberation Science,
Math, and Technology Project". The purpose of the book entitled
“P.T.A.H. Technology”
is 1) To show the fact that modern scientific concepts related to
electricity and power are African in origin; 2) To provide the reader
with experiments to obtain first hand experience as evidence of the
African sciences presented in practical application; 3) To
metaphorically "RE-Engineer" or “Reverse Engineer” African Sciences by
restoring, reclaiming, and renewing African Scientific and Engineering
concepts; 4) To "TeAcH Tech" or "Instruct on How To Construct" which
empowers the reader by literally making the reader “Powerful” in that
the reader will have knowledge on how to use the raw materials and
Natural Resources of the Earth to Create Electricity, Energy, and real
“Black Power”

The topics covered in "P.T.A.H. Technology: Engineering Applications of African Sciences" include:
1. The Opener
2. African Creation “Gods” of Technology
3. Applied African Alchemy and Electro-Chemistry
4. The Djed Pillar and Voltage
5. The Ankh and Current
6. The Waas and Power
7. Ptah’s Law of Electronics
8. Earth, Water, Wind, Sun, And Sound Energy
9. Experiments to Experience Evidence
0. About the Author: What is African Creation Energy?

This book is an introductory educational tool for a long term goal and mission of growing, cultivating,
nurturing, encouraging, supporting, advancing, and promoting African
Creativity, Inventiveness, and Ingenuity for the purpose of developing,
engineering, forming, formulating, innovating, inventing, designing,
building, and creating any materials, structures, machines, devices,
systems, and processes needed for survival and well-being by African
people for African people. The importance of Technology is illustrated,
described, and emphasized in this book to provide Motivation,
inspiration, revelations, and Insight into the Ancient African creative
process of developing Technology in accordance with Nature.

"Supreme Mathematic, African Ma'at Magic" is book 2 of African Creation Energy's "African Liberation Science, Math, and Technology
Project". The purpose of the book entitled “Supreme Mathematic, African
Ma’at Magic” is 1) To show the fact that Mathematics is
of African origin; 2) To show relationships between African mathematical
objects, terms, and concepts to Modern Mathematical Objects, terms, and
concepts; 3) To show how African Mathematical methods can be used to
solve certain problems not easily solved by modern mathematical methods;
and 4) To Show the Importance that Ancient Africans placed on
Mathematics to solve All Problems, establish Truth and Order (Ma’at),
and Apply knowledge to create, develop, and engineer any and all Systems
and Technologies needed for survival and well-being.

The topics covered in "Supreme
Mathematic, African Ma'at Magic" include:
1. What is Mathematics
2. African Origin of Mathematics
3. African Number Systems
4. The Math of Ma’at: Logic and Order
5. The Math of Myth: Probability
6. The Myth of Math: Numerology
7. Sacred Geometry Mathematical objects
8. The "Math of Math" and the "Math in Math"
9. Nine To The Ninth Power of Nine
0. About the Author: What is African Creation Energy?

This book is an introductory educational tool for a long term goal and mission of growing, cultivating, nurturing,
encouraging, supporting, advancing, and promoting African Creativity,
Inventiveness, and Ingenuity for the purpose of developing, engineering,
forming, formulating, innovating, inventing, designing, building, and
creating any materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and
processes needed for survival and well-being by African people for
African people. The importance of Mathematics is illustrated,
described, and emphasized in this book and provides Motivation,
inspiration, and Insight into the relationship between Modern
Mathematics and Technology to Ancient African mathematics and
technology.

Some A.C.E. videos
http://www.youtube.com/africancreativeforce

African Mathematics Ma'at Techniques The Thoth Process
http://africancreationenergy.blogspo...echniques.html

P.T.A.H. Technology: How To Build A Djed Pillar Battery
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXZP-...eature=related

Make An Ancient Egyptian Sundial And Wall Clock
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FEAQ...eature=related

P.T.A.H. TECHNOLOGY: How To Make An Ankh Electromagnet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GThPVz2GfQk

Cooking for Control of Sickle Cell Anemia
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NtujBnSmCE

THE MATHEMATICAL PROBLEM, "Nine to the Ninth Power of Nine" is solvable using AFRICAN MATHEMATIC TECHNIQUES.
THE SOLUTION TO NINE TO THE NINTH POWER OF NINE 9^(9^9) IS ≈ 4.2812 × (10 ^ 369,693,099)

Last edited by TamaReanSunDial; at 09:17 AM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Reply

Raahubaat Tamareans,

The word NUWAUPU equates to the value 117. It contains a significant product worth mentioning. The product 13 x 9 can be translated into M x C^2. This formula maps Mass (M) into Energy (E) by way of squaring the speed of light, which is 187, 200 miles per second.

According to my calculations, the equation nine to the ninth power of nine i.e. the Nubian Number contains 78 integers. The 78 integers resonate with the Earth's background base frequency of 7.8 cycles per second; and thus, grounding it in this dimension and giving it a down-to-earth appeal. I realize that the equation 9^(9^9) renders infinity. However, this is relative to the technique used to solve it. In my case, the first step was to solve for (9^9), which is 387 420 489. Then the next step in the algorithmic process was to solve for (387 420 489^9), which rendered the 78 integers you see below. The instrument that I had utilized to solve the equation (9^9)^9 was a TI-92 PLUS calculator that I had purchased back in AD 1999. I still use this calulator to date. In AD 2000, during the spring equinox, I decided to place the solution for the equation nine to the ninth power of nine (The Nubian Number) in public domain. The year AD 2000 had marked my 30th birthday, at which I was to begin teaching those who wanted to learn more about the Nubian Number, an appellation derived from my Great Teacher Amun Nubi Re Akh Ptah. The advent of the solution to the equation nine to the ninth power of nine in AD 2000 signaled the end of silence in heaven for a space of an half hour, which began with my birth in AD 1970 and culminated in AD 2003, at the age of 33, the opening of a vortex. Refer to Man from Planet Rizq.

196 627 050 475 552 913 618-G 075 908 526 912 116 283-M 103-N 450 944 214 766 927 315-T 415 537 966 391 196 809

MN = pronounced EMEN or AMEN/AMON/AMUN

To ensure that the above solution is correct, I had to add all 78 integers. The result was 342. Its sum is 3+4+2 = 9. Moreover, the value 342 is a multiple of the number 19. Thus, the arithmetical conclusion afforded me the confidence that I had realized a sound result. I discovered that inorder to solve the more complex things in life, one should solve the simpler ones first. To add, the mean or average of the two center seeking values i.e. 283 and 103 is 193. Its sum is 1+9+3 = 13. The numbers 9 and 13 are significant and applicable in this dimension because they map out the Olmec/Maya worldview of 9 worlds below and 13 worlds above a world tree. In addition, the numbers 9 and 13 map the word NUWAUPU (117 = 13 x 9) and they map Mass into Energy (MC^2 = 13 x 9) by way of the speed of light squared. Both ideas exemplify a sense of confluence through the application of translation/mapping of mass into energy by means of speed/velocity/acceleration.

In other words, NUWAUPU speeds up the Brain via the uplifting nature of knowledge itself (e.g., Evidence, Experience, and Reason); and MC^2 speeds up Mass via the uplifting nature of light itself i.e. C^2. Differential and integral calculus are techniques used for seeing the translation or mapping of a body in space and time.

I commend you on your works in the mathematical sciences. May the Great Spirit continue to breathe life into our good thoughts and intentions.

Wadu Tamareans
pa neter ra
9 x 13

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 11:50 AM..
Unread
Family Member

TamaReanSunDial is on a distinguished road

Our most recent publication:
"The Science of Sciences and The Science in Sciences"

"The Science of Sciences and The Science in Sciences" is book 1 of African Creation Energy's "African Liberation Science, Math, and Technology Project". The purpose and intention of the book entitled “The Science of Sciences and The Science in Sciences” is:
1) to show the origin of the Modern Scientific and Mathematical method in Ancient and Traditional African culture and philosophy;
2) to describe the method by which information is acquired, processed and applied;
3) to depict in words, forms, formulas, and symbols "The Science of Sciences and the Science in Sciences"; and
4) to establish a complete "Philosophy of Science" and Teach "the Science of God" used for Creating Creations.

The topics covered in "The Science of Sciences and The Science in Sciences" include:
1.0. THE PREFACE OF SCIENCE
2.0. THE INTRODUCTION OF SCIENCE
2.1. The Nature of Science
2.2. The Ontology of Science
2.3. The Noölogy of Science
2.4. The Epistemology of Science
3.0. THE SCIENCE OF SCIENCES
3.1. The Hypothesis of Science
3.2. The Experiments of Science
3.3. The Experiences of Science
3.4. The Theories of Science
4.0. THE SCIENCE IN SCIENCES
4.1. The Comprehension of Science
4.2. The Analysis of Science
4.3. The Synthesis of Science
4.4. The Results of Science
5.0. THE UNIFICATION OF SCIENCE
6.0. THE PERSONIFICATION OF SCIENCE
7.0. THE APPLICATION OF SCIENCE
8.0. THE AUTHOR OF SCIENCE: African Creation Energy
0.0. THE AFTERWORD OF SCIENCE by Tebnu Akhir

This book is an introductory educational tool for a long term goal and mission of growing, cultivating, nurturing, encouraging, supporting, advancing, and promoting African Creativity, Inventiveness, and Ingenuity for the purpose of developing, engineering, forming, formulating, innovating, inventing, designing, building, and creating any materials, structures, machines, devices, systems, and processes needed for survival and well-being by African people for African people. The importance of Science is emphasized in this book to motivate the African reader to embrace their traditional “scientific-based” Ancient and Traditional culture and philosophy so that African people will become creators of highly efficient and advanced operative Sciences and Technologies for survival, well being, problem solving, liberation, healing, and positive standards of living and quality of life in Nature.

ISBN 978-0-557-72871-8
Author: African Creation Energy
Publisher: African Creation Energy
Pages: 220

http://www.lulu.com/product/paperbac...ences/13400840

http://www.amazon.com/Science-Sciences/dp/0557728711

http://africancreationenergy.com/ind...hk=1&Itemid=18