Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > 9mind Discussions And Comments

Notices

9mind Discussions And Comments Respectfully Post Your Thoughts And Comments.

Unread
Family Member

MasterOfChange is on a distinguished road
Default The Pentagram & the Hexagram

Raahubaat before I ask my question let me state my thanks to the creators of this site for providing a carrier and continuation of such sacred knowledge.

From what I gather so far the pentagram is said to be symbol of baphomet/lucifer/satan. The hexagram is used as a geometrical shape that has the power to trap satan.

Why is it that Neter A'ferti Atum Re has pentagrams on some scrolls and hexagrams on others???

Hotep
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road

Greetings,

Good question. Unfortunately I do not have a definitive answer as to why pentagrams and hexagrams were used in some scrolls. The pentagram and hexagram allude to stars or gateways in the heavens and are marked on planetary bodies such as the D&M pyramid on the surface of Mars. In the mdw ntrw, the word for star is pronounced as seba or sheba. It depicts a five pointed geometry, which can mean written teaching-written instruction (sebaat) or education (sebau). As you know, saahu and sapzdet allude to Orion and Sirius respectively. In addition, each idea incorperates the five pointed geometry to mean gate-way or star-gate. When the five pointed geometry is circumscribed, it represents the duat. Unfortunately, the very science and magic that we have created for our own pedagogy are now being used against us in every way imaginable.

Quote:
117. Those lagging beings who had to remain behind were deprived of every iota of higher levels or becoming Nazdiru because of their attachment to the physical things of their world just as those here on Paa-Ptah-Nun "The Planet Earth" will also be left behind because of their physical attachments to their bodies, lust and material things. Greed, food, pleasures.

118. Others who raised, fell and were returned to lower levels trapped and lost in worlds unknown to their inner being and are host to be held in abeyance to the world they are in now. and can be used and abused emotionally by lower forces of etheric abodes.

Paa Munzul Nazour: Amun Nub Re Akh Ptah (Djedi), n.d., pp. 17-18
Pa Neter Ra
9 x 13

References

Paa Munzul Nazour: Amun Nub Re Akh Ptah (n.d.). Actual fact # 18: Tone, sound, DNA, molecule, vibrational frequencies.

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 06:55 PM..
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Raahubaat MasterOfChange

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterOfChange View Post
Raahubaat before I ask my question let me state my thanks to the creators of this site for providing a carrier and continuation of such sacred knowledge.

From what I gather so far the pentagram is said to be symbol of baphomet/lucifer/satan. The hexagram is used as a geometrical shape that has the power to trap satan.

Why is it that Neter A'ferti Atum Re has pentagrams on some scrolls and hexagrams on others???

Hotep
The scrolls your speaking of , Sould have your answer inside the scroll !
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful