Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Question Does Dr.M.Z.York Try To Hide The Fact That He Was Imaam Issa

First we had Christianity in which you learned about The Gods and Spiritualism . And that was The KNOWLEDGE . Next , Whe had Judaism . And I taught you about all the laws which are Torah In The Aramic / Hebrew , Which was passed down to Moses by Abraham Genesis 26 ; 5 . And that was The WISDOM . Then it was Islam . Which was a confirmation of what was before you . Judaism and Christianity Koran 10 ; 94 . And that was the UNDERSTANDING , Then we had to go back to each stage and make them right which gave us RIGHT KNOWLEDGE , RIGHT WISDOM And A RIGHT OVERSTANDING , And that gave us SOUND RIGHT REASONING Which is where we are today .

I took comparative Religions and started from the bottom up and lived them . That's why The Sunni Muslims cannot deal with our people . Because as Ansaars we studied the original Arabic of The Qur'aan , We prayed five times a day . Some of us even made Hajj . It's been 5 years since the release of 360 Questions To Ask An Orthodox Sunni Musilm , Edition #198 And No Sunni Muslim has answered one of The 360 Question correctly Yet . There was one futile attempt made by a Sunni in Biloux , Mississippi . But his answer made absolutely no sense because he didn't have the knowledge of The Original Language .

The Muslims or The Hebrew , Israelites or the so-called Jew will not verse us in a civilized debate . They would rather scream and holler on street corners such 125th street in New York . Their only answer is he should be dead . Someone should kill him , He was to be stopped and they don't mean stopped by verbal or by factual proof . they simply mean kill anyone that's smarter than their so - called learnt men and doesn't subscribe to their Beliefs . They haven't responded to the 360 Question To Ask A Hebrew Israelite Scroll #101 Yet . Now Ask Yourself Why ? It's because they know that I teach nothing but the facts . The Christians Will Never Respond To The 360 Question To Ask The Christians Scroll #102 Because They Know That What Is Contained In It's Text Are Undisputable Facts And You Can't Out-Debate Intelligence That's Why All Of Them Are Afraid To Debate .

Now listen to this ; If what you are teaching is divinely inspired from God . And is the truth , Then when someone comes out against your teaching , Then you would be able to defend your Beliefs and Prove them wrong , Right ? But no one has stepped forward to defend their Religion . Why ? Because as I said before They Cannot Debate With Intelligence . As I have said before the Lesser Of My Follower Can Out Debate The Smartest And What You Consider The Most Intelligent Of Your Scholars . The Muslims or The Hebrew , Israelites or The So - Called Jew will not verse us in a civilized Debate . They would rather Scream and Holler on Street Corner such 125th Street In New York . Their only answer is he should be Dead . Someone should kill him . He Has To Be Stopped And They Don't Mean Stopped By Verbal Or By Factual Proof , They Simply Mean Kill Anyone That's Smarter Than Their So - Called Learnt Men And Doesn't Subscribe To Their Belief's . They haven't responded to the 360 Question To Ask A Hebrew Israelite Scroll # 101 Yet . Now ask yourself why ? It's because they know that I teach nothing But The Facts .

The Christians will never respond to The 360 Question To Ask The Christians Scroll # 102 , Because they know that what is contained in its text are undisputable facts and you can't Out - Debate Intelligence . That's why all them are afraid to Debate . Now listen to this ; If what you are teaching is divinely inspired from God , And is the truth , Then when someone comes out against your teachings , Then you would be able to defend your Beliefs and Prove them wrong , Right ? But no one has stepped forward to defend their Religion . Why ? Because as I said before they cannot Debate with intellgence . As I have said before the lesser of my followers can out Debate the Smartest and what you consider The Most Intelligent Of Your Scholars .

They don't want to address any of The 360 Question Series . They are hoping that we will just quietly or gradually fade away ; But we won't until they accept the fact that they have been Misguided . Regarfless of what your organization is , If you approach us , We will do A 360 Question To Ask You . They won't Debate facts but they will Debate their philiosophy ; How they feel about this or that , Or what they think something is or is not , Which is not right knowledge . Your opinions mean nothing when put against facts .

Everybody has an opinion but it doesn't mean that there opinion is right . It all boils down to , They cannot answer any of the questions put forth against them and if you can , By all means , Please do . Now how many of your Christian Ministers took the time to translate The New Testament from The Greek language word for word so you won't be misled by The Romans ? How Many Of Your Hebrew Scholars Have Taken The Time To Translate The Torah From The Original Hebrew So That You Wouldn't Have To Depend On Some Scottish Man's Interpretations Of The Bible ? How Many Of Your Imaams Or Shaykhs Have Taken The Time To Translat The Koran Giving You An Understanding Of The Koran Word For Word ? NONE OF THEM . I Am The Only One Who Took Time And Translated Each Scripture Word For Word In Their Original Languages . And They Hate Me For Trying To Help You And For Telling You The Truth . They Know I Am Your Teacher . I Am The One That Was Sent To You
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Why Were There So Many Changes In Our Names And Dress , Etc Over The Year ?

Ans ; The answer is quite simple . I Wrote a book that answered this it's called '' Whatever Happened To The Nubian Islaamic Hebrews ? Edition # 140 ''

Ques ; Why Is Change So Important ?
Ans ; Because anything that does not undergo any changes during it's life is not Progressing or for lack of a better word DEAD . Sometimes Environments , Modernization , Or current world situations cause for a change in other to survine . In all of my years of teaching , One of the things that I have always taught my followers was that '' There Is Only One Real Thing In Existence And That Is Change ( Refer To The Mind , Scroll # 78 ) . That is what happened in the case of The Ansaaru Allah with the wearing of The Khimaar <Arabic> '' Veil '' By the women which is prescribed by The Qur'aan ( Koran 24 ; 31 ) . I even wrote a book Why Do Muslim Women Wear The Face Covering , The Veil ? Edition # 38 . And the wearing of long whites robes , The Jallabiyya <Arabic> ( Koran 74 ; 4 ) And Immah <Arabic> Which wraps around the head , By the men . We had to change our garb .

Again , You Can Go Back To Any '' Old Timer '' Or Old Ansaar And They Will Tell You That I Said Over And Over Again That We Would Not Always Be Dressed In Jallabiyyas And Thawb ( Long Dress ) And Khimaars ( Veils ) . Here Are Just A Few Of Them Who Were There To Verify What I Said To Them Over 20 Years Ago .

Louise Eddington
Maryaam Abdullah Muhammad
Brooklyn , New York
'' My name is Louise Eddington . My Arabic name was Maryaam Abdullah Muhammad . I have been an Ansaar since May 30 , 1972 A.D. Which is the day I took '' My Shahaada '' . I am bearing witness to The Knowledge and Information that Dr . Malachi Z . York has taught us over The Span Of 20 Or More Years , Dr . Malachi Z . York told us years ago . That we wouldn't wear our veils anymore and that we would have to change our clothes because it would become too dangerous . He told us way back then that we would be on our own land . There were things that we weren't ready for and that we would have to go in stages . So this Metamorphis that we are going through and have gone through in the past was expected . everything that Dr . Malachi Z . York does is for our Betterment .

Juanita Walker
Wafiyya Abdullah Muhammad
Philadelphia , Pennsylvania
I moved into The Ansaar Allah Community In 1979 A.D. The name I was given when I moved in was Wafiyya Abdullah Muhammad , I remember on several occasion when Dr . Malachi Z . York , Said that he doesn't Pray The Way We Do Nor Does He Believe In The Qur'aan That We Use Today . He Would Throw The Qur'aan On The Floor And Needless To Say Being Stauch Muslims That we were , We Would Literally Have A Heartattack , He Would Say See Your Reaction . That Goes To Show That You Are Worshipping A Book . He Told Us That We Would One Day Have To Shed Our Garbs . Some Of The Things That He Is Telling Us Is Not By Far . New Or Made Up . He Did Warn Us Many Times .

Bruce La Roche
Abdul Wail Abdullah Muhammad
Brooklyn , New York
'My name is Abdul Wail and my Hebrew name is Yishay I took my Shahaada in 1970 A.D. I walked with Imaam Issa from state street , Islaamic Mission Of America under Sheikh Daoud . I was in Sheikh Daoud 's office when he declared Imaan Issa his successor and even issued him a certificate , That I witnessed . I walk with him from Mosque To Mosque . I even travelled to Egypt and Morocco with him . And seeing how Arabs respected what he taught and how he explained it in their Dialect with them for hours and then turn to me and say . '' You See ? None Of Them Know What They Are Talking About . None Of Their Leaders Even Know The Language Of The Scriptures They Say They Believe In '' He would say that Islaam is just one of the stage in our learning and that The Veil And The Lifestyle That We Lived , We Would Outgrow , It would become too Dangerous , For Pale Arabs would invade the country with their Devilsment he would say that what he has to teach , We are not ready for it yet . But we must first go through these Schools Of Religion Before We Would OverStand Nuwaubu . At The Time I Didn't Know What Nuwaubu Meant And When I Asked He Would Simply Smile And Say , '' Not Yet .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Evelyn Rivera
Aiyda Abdullah Muhammad
Santruce , Puerto Rico
My name is Evelyn Rivera , I took my Shahaada in 1976 A.D. And I moved into The Ansaaru Allah Community In 1977 A.D. Everything that Dr . Malachi Z . York has said is Manifesting before our Eyes . I can verify that he often told us that '' One Thing That Is Constant Is Change '' . And that's exactly what We've been through . And with every change came an Era , A dress code , A Flag , Major books and we've alway had a language classical Arabic - And Nubic . He would often tell us that there is so much that I have to give to you however , You're not ready for it now ; Therefore I have to Spoonfeed you this knowledge so that you will one day Overstand . He told us one day that we would have to drop the garb of the righteous ( The Jallabiyya And The Veil ) Because Of What Islaam Was Going To Become -- Associated With Terrorism . And if we didn't we would be confused for or accused of being apart of that terrorrism . Our Master Teacher never claimed to be a muslim and he would say a Muslim is alone in his sorrow . He prayed differently from us he would tell us that's for you all that's not for me And when we would ask him how did he pray he would say one day I will tell you . He also would tell us I Did Not Come To Change The Law But To Fulfull It And [ I Came Giving You What You Want So That You Would Learn To Want What I Have To Give And That One Day We Would Have Our Own Scriptures Which We Presently Have -- The Holy Tablets .

These same people can also Bear Witness to The Suhuf ( Pure Pages ) . The introduction of The Holy Tablets is nothing new . I introduced pieces of The Suhuf , As well as The Book Of Wisdom , Which is incorporated into The Holy Tablets , To my followers years ago . You can find excerpts of The Holy Tablets in some of my old pamphlets such as '' What And Where Is Hell ? Edition # 76 , The True Story Of Abraham Edition # 91 , The True Story Of Noah Edition # 83 , Where Is The Tabernacle Of The Most High ? Edition # 157 And the list could go on and on . So for those of you who try to say that The Holy Tablets is something new , It is not . In The Personal Note From The Receiver At The Beginning Of The Holy Tablets I tell you that '' .... The Arabic Koran That They Have Today Could Not Be The Final Message Of Salvation , '' This statement is not to be misinterpreted , I am not saying that The Qur'aan Isn't The Last Revelation . In fact how could I mean that after 25 years of teaching you in hundred of books that Prophet Muhammad was the final Prophet and The Qur'aan the final Revelation ? However being The Final Revealed Book does make it The Solution to all The Problem .
The Koran though it is The Last Revelation of the seed of Adam is not The '' Final Message Of Salvation '' . And definitely not the poor translant copies that circulate in The Western World with their Persian Script passing it off as original Arabic and it's improperly arranged chapters , It's grammatical errors and Arabic errors , Replaced Letters , With signs that has been added like Nuqta ( Dots ) . It has been voweled , And the desecration of the divine word goes on undetected by those who will not take the time to research . The information in the present day Koran has expired that's why it has no effect on the world Spiritually you see if the honey is ripe the bees will come to it . Muslims spend Billions Of Dollars trying to convert people to Islaam . Its not helping Muslims who are in Poverty worldwide suffering of all kinds of Diseases and Famines losing wars . Losing their land , Which Means the potency of the power of The Koran has expired and therefore it must be renewed .

I An Called The Renewer Or Reformer. Al Mujaddid <Arabic> And The Root Of The Word Mujaddid Is Jadid <Arabic> '' New '' The Holy Tablets Is A Renewal Of All Of The Old Scriptures That Were Once Lost But Now Found . ( Refer To Nuwaubu And Amunnubi Rooakhptah ; Fact Or Fiction ? # 152 ) . However , The List Of People Goes On And On Who Would Bare Witness That This Is Not An Abrupt Change . So Stop Trying To Make Small Excuses Because You Can't Deal With The Doctrine . I Had Books Translated Into Spanish , French , Arabic , And Hausa . I Was Reaching People Worldwide And This Frightened Them Because Our Teachings Gave People The Ability To Answer Questions That Were Unanswered . We Create Questions For Them That They Cannot Answer .

And From The Very Beginning I Told My Followers That It Would Get Too Dangerous For Us To Dress As Muslims . Although We Didn't Have Anything To Do With Any Other Muslims . And I Would Repeatedly Say To Muslims '' We Are Not What You Are , We Are Not Like You We Do Not Believe In Your Hadiths And Traditions '' So Why Are You Trying To Judge Us As If We Are Muslims Like You ? We Are Not , We Are Islaamic Hebrews . If You Say A Man Is A Devoted Fireman , The Emphasis Fall On The Word Fireman . If You Say A Man Is A Peaceful Policeman , The Emphasis Fall On The Word Policeman . Now Listen . Islaamic Hebrews The Emphasis Fall On The Word Hebrew Not Islaamic , We Do Not Want Anything To Do With Your Undercover Racism , For Instance , You Have A Hadith That We Would Use Many Times That Said '' Hearken And Obey Although A Black Slave Who's Head Is Like A Dry Grape Will Be Appointed To Rule Over You , '' Or '' Hear And Obey Even If An Ethiopian Slave Who's Head Is Like A Dry Grape Is Put Over You '' .

Unread

Hadith , 445 ,
Anas Ibn Malik Reported On The Authority Of The Prophet , Peace And Blessings Of Allah Be Upon Him Saying , '' Hear And Obey Even If An Abyssinian Is Appointed As Ruler Whose Head Seems To Be Like A rAISIN , ''

Wa <And> Atiyuw <Obey> Wa <And> As'uw <Move> Qaala <Said> Rassahu
<His> Kaana <As> Habashi <Ethiopia> Asta'mal An <If> Zabiybah <Raisin>

The Emphasis Here To Me , Is On '' EVEN IF '' . You Negro Sunnis May Not Hear What This Is Implying But To Say '' '' EVEN IF '' , Is As If The Last Thing That Could Possibly Happen Or The Lowest Thing Could Happen Is To Have An Abyssinian ( Ethiopian ) Rule You . And If You Have One As A Ruler You Should Still Obey .

I Take Offense To This Kind Of Thing . If You Don't There Is Something Wrong With You . Eventhough It Was Referring To Me . The Nubian That Was Supposed To Rule You As Your Rightful Khalifah . The Only Thing That I Have Claimed To Be ( Refer To I Don't Claim To Be ... Edition # 116 Page 65 ) Then All Of Your So Called Leaders In The Islaamic World Are Always Either European , , Pale Arabs , Or Africans Who Depend On Arabs For Their Shools Of Thought Or Money . If You Look At Warrith D . Muhammad He's Surrounded By Pale Arabs Controlling His Thoughts . The Same Goes For Imam Siraj Wihaj And All The Other Sunni Muslims Imaams . They Are Always Going To Saudi Arabia For Their Blessings No Minds Of Their Own And Begging For Money . And It's Nothing But Raciem . ( Refer To Racism In Islaam , Scroll # 155 ) .

If It Isn't The Pakistanians Ruling Them , It's The Pale Egyptian Involving These American Negroes In All Kinds Of Foreign Politics . Like The Negroes Who Are Helping The Blind Sheikh From Egypt . Sheikh Omar Abdel Rahman Again Who By The Way Was Found Guilty And Sentenced To A Mandatory Term Of Like Without Parole , By What He Would Call Kaafirs , Disbelievers Along With Eight Of His Followers Who Received 57 Years ... When Their Koran According To Them Says In Koran 110 ; 1 And 48 ; 1 , 48 ; 3 When It Says '' ... Help And Victory Comes From Allah , '' Where Was Their Help And Where Was Their Vitory ?

Qur'aan 110 ; 1 ( Persian Arabic Script )
E- Zaa ( When ) Jaaa '-A ( Comes ) Nas - Ru ( Aid ) Al - Lahe ( Of The Source ) Wa ( And ) Al - Fath ( The Victorious Seal Opens )
When The Source , Allah's Aid , 'Nasr ' Comes And The Faith , Victorious Seal Opens ' , <Right>

( Mistranslation By Abdullah Yusuf Ali 1938 A.D. )
''When Comes The Help Of God And Victory .

Qur'aan 48 ; 3 ( Persian Arabic Script )
Wa ( And ) Yan - Su - Raka ( Will And You ) Al - Lahu ( The Source ) Nas - Raan ( An Aid ) 'Azee - Zaan ( Mighty ) <Right>

( Mistranslation By Abdullah Yusuf Ali 1938 A.D. )
'And That God Might Help Thee With Powerful Help , ''

Muslims In Russia Are Depending On America To Save Their Lives . Palestanians By Jews . Afghanistanians Lost To The Russians And Palestanians Lost To The Hindus , The Somalians Lost To The United Nations Forces , Iraq Lost To United Nation Forces . Lebanon Lost To United Nation Forces , Jordan Surrendered , Syria Surrendered , Turkey Surrendered , Algeria Surrendered , Mauritania Surrendered , Muslims All Over The World Are Losing Their Battles To Christians And Jews . They Are Not Getting Any Help , Physical Or Spiritual . Yet They Want Me To Lead My People To The Slaughter That They Are In You American Niggers Better Wake Up And See That Allah Is Not With Them . If Allah Is On Anybody's Side , It's America's Side Because The Muslim Countries Are Not Winning . So We Don't Have No Time For Their Failure And Their Racisms And Their Terrorisms , Allah Don't Like Ugly . Muslims Have Been Labeled As Terrorists Worldwide Especially Here In America . Any Leader Who Allows Himself And His Followers To Be Persecuted And Harrassed Or Even Killed Because He Or She Is Ego Tipping , Is Not Real Leader.

Ques ; Do You Still Acknowledge The White Robe ?
Ans ; Yes . We still acknowledge our Dress as Ansaars as The Proper Dress Of The Scriptures. Throughout The Scriptures it tells you that the angels appeared arrayed in pure White Garments .
( 2Chronicles 5 ; 11 - 12 , Revelation 15 ; 6 , Acts 1 ; 10 ) .

Revelation 15 ; 6 ( Modern Greek Script )
And The Hep - Tah ( Seven ) Ang -El - Os ( Messengers ) Ex - Er - Khom - Ahee ( Came Out ) Of The Nah - Os ( Temple ) , Ekh -O ( Having ) The Hep - Tah ( Seven ) Play -Gay ( Plagues ) , En - Doo -O ( Clothed ) In Kath - Ar - Os ( Pure ) And Lam - Pros ( White ) Lee - Non ( Linen ) , And Ekh -O ( Having ) Their Stay - Thos ( Breasts ) Per - I d - Zone - Noo - Mee ( Girdled ) With Khroo - Seh - Os ( Golden ) Dzo - Nay ( Sashes ) .
And The Seven Angelic Beings Came Out Of The Temple Having With Them The Seven Plagues , And Upon Them Garments Of Pure White Linen ; And They Had Sashes On Their Chests , Sashes Of Gold . <Right>

( Mistranslation For King James 1611 A.D. )
'' And Seven Angels Came Out Of The Temple Having The Seven Plagues , Clothed In Pure And White Linen , And Having Their Breasts Girded With Golden Girdles , ''

When The Eloheem Gabriy'El appeared to Muhammad he wore a very white garment , As described in Hadith
2 . One day while we were sitting with the apostles of Allah . There appeared before us a man whose clothes were exceedingly White and Hair was exceedingly Black . < From Forty Hadith Qudsi , Ezzeddin Ibrahiym And Dents Johnson Davies .

Many people say that we shedded The White . But that's not what we did . What happened was . And I Repeat , Terrorists or Muslims from The East began to wear White and they came to this country Raving Lunatics . Right before The Arab invasion . I started adding a certain section from The Koran in all of our Book . Koran 9 ; 97 and Koran 9 ; 101 .

Their Koran clearly tells you that the desert Arabs are the worst Disbeliever and Concealors of the Truth and the Biggest of Hypocrites . And here they come into America charading as students business men and opening corner grocery stores throughout the ghettos selling pork cigarettes , Beer and Wine , Tring to pass themselves off as hispanics , Part time Muslims and Part time Business Man and Kaafir . They took over your Mosques , Disrepected your Negro Imaams , Replaced them , Taught you absolutely nothing , You don't speak any more Arabic now , Than when they came into this country . But now . Here they were walking around on Friday's Only dressed in White . They started to put their women in veils and I was not about to allow my Congregation to be mixed up and confused for these Hypocrites and Tie us into all of their coward and Demonic destructive , Rampages under the guise as in the name of Allah , They do this and do that ; Unbeknowing to you .

Unread

LQQk again at some of your Sunni Muslim Mosques and you'll see they changed also . Our job was To Renew , That is to eliminate all of the innovations of these pagans calling themselves Muslims and their indivdual country's customs and keep The Millat Ibrahiym Pure . So to keep it pure , We moved our purity up to the Rizqiyians , Eloheem . If you look in any one of My Scrolls , The Pictures Of The Rizqiyians or The Anunnaqis , To Whom We Direct Our Prayers .

The Koran Says in 2 ; 98 concerning these Rizqiyians or Anunnaqi which it calls the Malaaikaat
<Arabic> And The New Testament calls angels as Angelos <Greek> in Revelation 1 ; 1 , All Christians , Muslims And Israelites believe in Angels and in Angelic assisstance . In fact , It was an Angel who brought Muhammad The Koran and it was Angels who Moses talked to on the Mountain ( Exodus 19 ; 3 ) And it was an Angel who brought The Holy Ghost to Mary ( Matthew 1 ; 20 ) And It Says Right In The Koran 2 ; 98 ;

''Whover Is An Enemy To Allah ( God ) And His Angels And Prophets To Gabriel And Michael , - Lo ! ( God 's ) Allah Is An Enemy To Those Who Reject Faith , ''

So we direct our reverence throught them to The Most High , You will see that they are dressed in The Jallabiyya , White long robes . So we did not get rid of The Jallabiyya it was just elevated to A Higher Level . We have went through all the schools , Of Religion , That's why we have an understanding of all aspects of Religions . That's what you refer to as '' Name Changes '' Was all about . Some people were born with Arabic names and some who didn't got their's legally changed . Everbody name was changed to whatever the language that we were speaking at the time . When we moved into Judaism , People change their names from Arabic names such as ; Ibrahiym <Arabic> To the Hebrew pronunciation Abraham <Aramic> From Sulayman <Arabic> to Shelomoh .

So as you can see , I was not the only person who change their name . The entire community changed their names through each phase we went through . All of the stages that we went through as a community is not A Mistake . I Am Not Some Confused Man Who Changed Just Because I Wanted To . They do the same thing in Schools , You have different courses such as Mathematics , Social Studies , Etc .., Then you have what they call Advance Math . When you finish with one cource you Advance to the next class . And that's what we did when we Finished One School We Advanced To The Next Class . The Metamorphise was not an accident but a stage by stage growth . Most of you who are here right mow , Asking Question , Weren't even born when I began teaching . You just came around in The 1980's and 1990's . And you don't really know what it's all about or what really happened in the past because you weren't there . The Black Panthers was a movie to you . I was there when The Panthers were around , I was there when it was formed and when it ended . So if you weren't there when all the changes were taking place you can't really judge what was going on because you don't fully understand why I was doing or what I was doing . And make note that the stage that we are in now , Which is NUWAUBU -- Sound Right Reasoning , I told my followers a long time ago was to come . So I reiterate that Nuwaubu is not something new .

Unread

( Ques ; What Is Sound Right Reasoning ? )

Ans ; When I say Sound , Overstand what I am referring to . I'm not talking about The Sound That You Hear When A Judge Strikes His Mallet To Signal The Beginning Ofd A Case Or When The Same Judge Strikes His Mallet To Adjourn . End Or Close The Case . I'm Not Talking About The Sound You Hear When The Hanner Strikes That Is Used As A Symbol Of When Work Begins ' . Or The Sound You Hear When The Bell Rings To Denote School Has Started Or When It Has Ended .
I'm Not Talking About The Vibrations That Travels Through The Air At 120 Feet Per Second Creating Sound . I'm Talking About The Sound As If You Were To Build A Bridge And Say '' This Is A Sound Bridge '' Meaning That You Can Trust That You Won't Fall When You Stand On That Bridge . It Is Sturdy , Firm , Or Unshakable . And That Is Nuwaubu . ( Refer To What Is Nuwau-Bu ? Scroll # 42 And Nuwaubu And Amunnubi Rooakhptah ; Fact Or Fiction ? Scroll # 152 )

Now That You Have Graduated , You Are Ready To Move On To A Higher Level And Attack These Religions From The Inside Out . Because Of Our Thorough Studies , I Am Able To Rise Above Each Religion And Dissect It , Showing All Contradictions And Faults . I Have A Thorough Overstanding Of Each Religion , Each Language ; I Have A Better Overstanding Of All Of The Scriptures Better Than All Of Your Leaders . Your Leaders Can't Even Stand Up And Defend What They Claim To Believe In Because They Have No True Overstanding Of What They Are Teaching , They Simply Don't Know .
Ask Your Sheokhs Or Imaams How Much They Know About The Translators Of The Qur'aan They Use . Ask Your Preachers , Mininsters , Or Pastors About King James , The Orchestrator Of The Bible That They Tell You To Base You Whole Life On . Ask Your Rabbis , Kohanes Or High Priests About The Translations Of The Torah . They Don't Know Anything About These Men . Shouldn't You Know About The Person Or Persons Who Intepret The So - Called Words Of God And The Way You Live ? Yet , You Will Ask Me , Where Was I Born , How Many Children Do I Have Ask A Million Other Things That Are Irrevalent , Why Wouldn't You Ask Your Imaam These Same Questions That You Ask Me About The Translator Of The Qur'aan You Use ? You Never Ask The Right Questions . You Just Blindly Believe .

Unread

Ques ; What Are You Doing For Your People ? )

Ans ; When The People's Minds Are Opened And Their Way Of Thinking Has Changed , Their Conditions Will Automatically Change . Because They Will No Longer Accept The Conditions That They Were Once Living In . So To Answer What Am I Doing For My People , I Must First Tell You What I Am Not Doing To My People , I Am Not .
1 . Giving Them A Myth Belief System
2 . I Am Not Giving Them Someone Else's Culture
3 . I Am Not Giving Them False Hopes .
4 . I Am Not Preaching To Them Above Where They Go When They Die .
5 . I Am Not Telling Them How To Live Their Love Life .
6 . I Am Not Giving Them How To Dress , What Kind Of Food To Eat , What Kind Of Music To Listen To , These Should Be Your Own Decisions .
7 .I Am Not Giving Them A Religion .
8 .I Am Not Telling Them Who Or What To Pray To .
What I Do Stress Is ...
1 . Learning .
2 . Listening .
3 . Participating .
4 . Stop Procrastinating .
5 . Stop Imitating .
6 . Stop Fabricating
7 . Stop Innovating ....
And Start Taking Control Of Your Life And Your Surrounding . Be Ever Ready To Question Anybody About What They Attempt To Teach And Preach To You . Do Not Be Intimdated By Any Force Or Authoriy . Stand For What You Think Is Right . Don't Stand In The Background , Be Heard , Be Seen , Be Felt , Be Known , Be One To Be Reckoned With , Be One To Be Dealt With , Don't Tolerate , Don't Settle , Make Things Happen . Be The Life And The Light Of Your Environment . These Simple Principles If Practiced , Will Change Our People , It Will Change Everything About Our People ; Their Lifestyle And Their Pursuit Of Happiness . Anything Less Is Belitting .

This Is What I'm Doing For My People .

'' The Middle Path ''

Begin All Prayer And Thinking By Using
El Kuluwm . The All
Prayer Of The Ansaars

Oh Heavenly One , The Most Hight , Who Is Sustainer Of All The Worlds . We Do Accept The Duty You Have Lain On Us ; To Clean Up The Filth Made By The West And Its Nonsubmitting Fools . O My Sustainer We Beseech You , To Keep Your Hand Over Us . To Control The Strings Of The Courses Of Our Lives ; Our Sustainer , And If We Do Wrong , Please Show Thy Divine Blessing And Forgiveness On Us , You Are The Only One That Can Raise Us True Followers Of The Newsbearers , And In Thy Names We Carry On . ( An Anthem For All ) .

Does Dr . Malachi Z . York Try To Hide The Fact That He Was Imaam Issa ?
Authored By ; Dr . Malachi Z . York For Holy Tabernacle Ministries Of The World .