Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default ( Appropriate Issues )

An approprate issue is anything that relates to timeliness and right action , Sound right reasoning you might wish advice on A contemplated change in your way of life ,On whether or not it is the proper time to make a career change , Sell the business , Make an investment , Change your dwelling terminate . or initiate A relationship , All these and similar concerns are suitable issues for interpretation .

Notice that I use the word Issues rather than Question . For example , A Question might be '' Should I accept this New Job ? You might say , '' The Issue is my work , '' This small distinction is A crucial one . If you ask A question and The Anunnaqis ( Which Is Done Through The Stones ) Provide the answer , Then your role is A passive one . However , If you present an Issue and The Anunnaqis comment on that Issue , This allows you to extract your own answer and take responsibility for deternining what is right action .

Their counsel is one of preparation and proper conduct so that you may make A clear and conscious decision regarding The Issue . at hand , If you don't have A specific Issue in mind , And you still feel drawn to consult The Stoners simply ask ; '' What do I need to know in my life now ? The Anunnaqi's reply , You receive will invariably be Nourishing and instructive .

( Stone Override )
Occasionally , You may find that The Counsed you receive doesn't seem to fit the Issue posed . When this occurs , Consider the possiblity that stones have turned to A more significant Issue . Something you are Avoiding . Something of which you are not even aware . This Stone Override seems to be an automatic Fail - Safe Device . Simlarly . If you find yourself caught between two Issues and can't decide which one to address , Don't worry , The stones will decide for you by addressing the Issuse of most Immediate concern .

( Upright And Reversed Reading )
Nine of the stones read the same regardless of how you draw them from the bag . The other Sixteen can be read upright or reversed . . For example The stone of Self ( Nasuf ) , In its upright position LQQks like this ; And reversed , Like this The reversed reading draws attention to the fact that self ( Nasuf ) itself might be inappropriate at this time . You should remember that the appearance of A reversed symbol on A stone is not A cause of Alarm , But merely An indicanon for your conduct to be correct . A reversed reading often signals the presence of an opportunity to challenge some aspect of your life which , Until now , You have been unwilling to face . Whether you draw your stones upright or reversed , It is always A good idea to read both aspect , As thus will keep you in touch with the shadow side of nature , That which is not presently being expressed . reading both aspecr of the stones will help you to become more conscious of the forces of darkness and light which combine to make up your nature .

( Testing The Stones )
A friend once showed interest in The Stones symbols and when I offered him the bag , He drew '' Zar'u '' , The Stone of growth and rebirth . Briefly , I gave him an interpretation . He put The Stone back in The Bag , Started to move away then turned back to me and said ; Wait , Let me try something , '' He reached into The Bag Swirled The Stones around and drew again . He opened his hand and there was the same stone . He grinned at me . It took me A moment to catch on - he was testing The Anunnaqis I felt vaguely uneasy and even slightly shocked . I would never have done such A thing. Somehow , It's A matter of respect in fact , The probability is that if you draw A Stone and then ask about The Same Issue even one hour later , You will not receive The Same Stone .

( Lending Your Stones )
Finally , There remains the matter of whether or not to lend your stones to others . There is no question that with continued use you will invest The Stones with your energy and make them your own . As A result , Some people will not feel comfortable In Lending Their Stones . In reality , You should never lend your stones .

( The Great Invocation )
From The Point Of Light Within The Mind Of Of The Source , Let Light Stream Forth Into The Minds Of Enoshites . Let Light Descend On Earth . From The Point Of Love With The The Heart Of The Sources , Let Love Stream Forth Into The Hearts Of Enoshites . From The Center Where The Will Of The Source Is Knowns , Ler Purose Giide The Little Wills Of Enosites The Purpose Which The Master Know And Serve . From The Center Which We Call The Being Of Humim . Let The Plan Of Love And Light Work Out And May It Seal The Door Where Evil Dwell Let Light And Love And Power Restore The Plan On Earth .

This Scroll Of Urim And Thummin
Authored By ;
The Grand Master Dr . Malachi Z . York
For The Ancient And Mystic Order Of
Malachizodok A.M.O.M.
Fraternally Yours
To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Doorway Four ; The Art Of Stone Casting .

Remember , you cannot abandon what you do not know . To go beyond yourself , you must know yourself .

By ; Sri Nisargadatta Maharij

Like many games , Sacred and secular , The stones are meant to be '' Played '' Upon a field . The field represents the world that is always coming to be and passing away . You may want to use a special piece of fabric ( White , Green , Or Gold In Color ) that you keep for this purpose alone . In the center of the cloth , You should either draw or embroider a circle . When preparing for a reading , You will place your bag in the center of that circle . When you unfold the cloth it serves as your field , That very act can be a silent meditation .

The bag that is to contain the stones can be made by hand . My first bag was a manifestaion to me . The next was handmade , I made it myself because I wanted to insure that there would be plenty of room inside for my hand to fit in and be able to rattle the stones about . Also I wanted my whole self to part of it as a whole . But neither bag or field needs to be elaborate , As we are reminded that '' Even by slender means , The sentiments of the heart can be expressed .

In Ancient Time , A stone Zodok would shake the stones in his pouch lightly . Chant an invocation to El Eloh and his Eloheem requesting that his Anunnaqi be present , And then scatter the stones , drawing his counsel from those that fell symbol side up . This vulnerable method seems inwieldy to me . When I employ it , I often find myself compelled to make a coherent interpretation from a dozen or more stones . However , A Number of other satisfactory techniques recommend themselves .

In the beginning whether I was reading for Someone else or for myself , I used to spread all the stones , Symbols down , On the field . Then the person or I would touch each stone , Moving it about or letting the fingers rest lightly upon it for a moment . But there is also something very satisfying about reaching into the bag and choosing the stones . I like the way a stone often seems to insert itself between my fingers from inside the bag .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful