Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default ( What Are Cycles ? )

Her name being Thukkiac , who in reality was a beautiful young lady of the peacock school . She was the best frined of Hawwah ( Eve ) Nekaybaw and of the Qa'hat '' Agreeable '' Eloheem , Both Thukkiac and Taniyn were used by Nakhash '' The Wisperer '' , known as Apep , APOPHIS in Tama - Re '' Egipt ''

What were the results of breaking the first of the 613 commandment and laws of this new moon cycle by the sun people or people of Amun - Re '' Amon - Ra '' ?
The Waab '' Priest '' and Nun called Kadmon , Adam ( Zakar ) and Hawwah ( Eve , Nekaybaw
were sent to Ganawa '' The Outer Garden '' from Gan '' The Enclosed Garden Of Delight '' from Asia back to what is falsely called Africa today .

The seed of Apep Apophis , later inherited a curse through Canaan '' Cursed Leper '' who was the fourth son of Ham , '' Black Skinned '' , From where they get Kemet , Kham , Chem , Etc , The first child born of the curse was an Albino . This was the Canaan whose real name was Libana , which means '' White Like Milk '' .

Unlike Pa Tama - Hu or Ghost Man , Ghost People , who has been trying to lie and teach you that you have been cursed into having nappy hair and black skin . When in actuality , it is a Scientific Fact that the hair on the head of him who is being called a Negro or of the Negroid Race , Is Healther than their cursed hair . . The Hebrew word fot Thin Is Yellow Thin , '' Daq '' or '' Dak '' and means Fine , Thin Hair . That's Not Nappy or Kinky Hair ; that's Straight Hair ,

Leviticus 13 ; 36 , And I Quote ; Then Kohane the '' Priest ' will look on him ; And , behold , if the scab has spread in the skin , Kohane the '' Priest ' will not look for the <Tsawobe>Blond ( Yellow ) hair ; He is <Tawmay> 'Unclean . <Right>
Leviticus 13 ; 32 , And I Quote ; And in the seventh day Kohane the 'Priest will look on the plague ; And behold , if the scab has not spread , and there is no <Tsawobe> Blond / Yellow hair in it , and the appearance of the scab is not deeper than the skin . <Right>
Leviticus 13 ; 30 , And I Quote ; Then Kohane the ' Priest ' will look on the plague ; And , behold , if the appearance of it is deeper than the skin , and there is in it <Tsawobe> Blond
( Yellow ) straight ( thin ) hair , then Kohane The 'Priest will pronounce him unclean ; It is a scab it is <Tsawrahath> Leprosy ' of the head or of the beard ( with blonde hair ) <Right>
In the Bible , yellow or blonde thin or straight hair is a disease , a plague ; and blue eyes is a curse in the Qur'an '' Koran '' El's Holy Qur'aan 20 ; 102 , And I Quote ; On this day ,
( Yawmu al Akhiri '' The Last Day ) in which the trumpet ( shofer ) will be blown , ( by the Eloheem Raphael ) , We ( [ We Not He ] Anunnaqi ) will gather the guilty Zurqaa 'Blue - Eyed
( Halaabeans Flugelrods ) . <Right>

Which they beared for the Six Thousand Years , which ended 9 - 9 - 99 . His White Power Worldwide will decline on up to 2003 A.D. Genesis 9 ; 25 , And I Quote ; And Noah son of Lamech , said to Ham , '' The <Awrar> Curse ' will be upon your son Canaan the albino will become a leper , a <Ehbed> Slave ' <Abd> of slave . He Will be to his brothers the Shemites and Japhethites , The non - albinos . <Right>
is the birth of the Albino Race Of Lepers and if you read Leviticus 13 ; 10 - 11 , And I Quote ; And Kohane the 'Priest ' will look ; And , behold , if there is a <Laban> 'White ' rising in the skin and it has turned the hair white ,and there is raw living skin and flesh in the rising . It is an old <Tsawrahath> 'Leprosy ' in the skin ( from the curse of Canaan - Leproma ) of his flesh , and Kohane the 'Priest will pronounce him unclean . <Right>

You will find that the reason for this curse was because of Ham's thoughts of Sodomy , against his own father Noah '' Utnafishtim '' , who was '' Sneferu '' in Tama - Re '' Egipt '' which was violating the law of Leviticus 18 ; 7 , And I Quote ; The <Erwaw> Nakedness of your father , even the <Erwaw> Nakedness of your mother , you will not <Gawlaw> Uncover ; She is your mother ; You will not <Gawlaw> Uncover her <Erwaw> 'Nakedness . <Right>

They , Pa Tama - Hu race came by mixing in with the Edomites , but they are Not the Edomites of Esau . Brother of Jacob ( Refer to '' Are Edomites In The Bible '' , Bulletin # 8 ) . Nor Did Any scientist with a head the size of 2 men named Jacob create by grafting the White race . The evil one and his tribes existed on Ta '' Earth '' long before the birth of the Albino Race that came out of Libana , Canaan .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default ( What Are Cycles ? )

Face the FACT that evil did not begin with the so-called Tama - Hu or Ghost man and woman , it may be hard for some of you but , '' Truth is Truth '' Kadmon , Adam ( Zakar ) and Hawwah ( Eve , Nekaybaw ) had 20 other sons and 20 other daughters beside Cain and his twin sister Lubuwda and Abel and his twin sister Aqliymia . Each son was supposed to marry the other's twin sister , which would have been a perfect balance of Genetics , giving these new seeds Will . However , Cain ...

Genesis 4 ; 17 , And I Quote ; And there Cain had sexual intercourse with his wife Lubuwdah , his brother Abel's twin sister , and Lubuwdah gave birth to a son they called Enoch '' those who are dedicated ; And he built a city , and named the city after his son Enoch as a symbol of dedication Enochites , the black devils <Right>
Did not want his brother to marry his sister . When his offering Was Not respected . Haylal also called the whisperer or Nakhash , Pa Tuta , Iblis or Shaytaan , Apep '' Apophis '' whispered into his heart while his countenance was low ,

Genesis 4 ; 1 - 8 , And I Quote ; And Adam had sexual intercourse with Hawwah his wife , and she conceive and gave birth to Cain '' oh rebellious one , hater , and his twin sister Aqlimiyah '' more reasonable '' , and Hawwah announced to all , that she had acquired through birth , a male child first Ayth ' Together With A Yahuwa ( as they were Eloheem ) . And she added on another , his brother Abel '' the breath of life '' the shepherd , and his twin sister Lubuwdah ' staying together , remain '' , and in time Cain became a farmer . And at the end of the day , later in time what happened was , Cain entered the presence of the Eloheem , in an attempt to be accepted in the order of Zodoq and presented a meal as a tribute , an initiation ceremony from the ground for Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa . Abel also entered the presence of the Eloheem , in an attempt to be presented a meal from the very best and healthiest of his flocks at the same initiation ceremony . But Cain behaved arrogantly and pushed him from before the Altar , So Abel set up stones that were near at hand , offered up his gift , and cried to Elyown El to be accepted . Elyown El noticed his sincerity and how good the meal was prepared , accepted him as a child of the Eloheem and respected his pledge . He sent an Anunnaq of light in the form of Gabriy'el Zodoq , who is also Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa , and he partook of his offering . But as for Cain's meal , Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa had no respect for it , and he was not accepted into the order of Zodoq . It was not the best of his crop , this made Cain hot with anger , and it showed as his face fell into a frown , for he took no pleasure in the offering . And Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa said to Cain , What are you Khawraw '' Frowning for . and why are you angry ? If you would have done the right thing , and the best thing , then you wouldn't have a frown on your face ? For even if you still do the right thing , you will be approved and accepted into the Holy Order , but if you do that which is wrong , then Nana the evil one sends Hamarteeah sons of Apolia to wait kneeling like a snake for the availability of your soul as you pass from door to door in the Order of Sin , and welcomes you into the order of the amber light , fire , and you will become disagreeable itself by nature , not needing it to guide you wrong . So Cain in anger spoke with Abel , and when the right time had come , when they were both on the right side of the Enclosed Garden in the fields , Cain stood over Abel , and struck him three times upon the head , and killed him until his brians oozed out . <Right>

And he did kill his own brother . Then a birthmark came on the face of Cain Genesis 4 ; 15 , And I Quote ; And Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa answered and said to Cain , '' It will be known that anybody outside of the enclosed garden that kills you , I will have a grudge seven times , One for each of the seven evil spirit that possessed you . So as a sign , Gabriy'el Nusqu , A Yahuwa put both fingerprints and a birth mark in the form of a cross on Cain , so that anyone who discovers him , will not hit him , From that point on Adamites had fingerprints as a sign that each one may be known and different . Its the Eloheem's means of keeping record . <Right>
because he feared that if another human being , who lived on the surface of Pa Ta '' The Earth '' saw him , he would be killed Genesis 4 ; 14 , And I Quote ; Behold , you have evicted me from being a farmer in my own Adamah , and from having access to your presence without a Barathary Gland , I will be hidden , and I will become a Nooah '' Fugitive , and a Nood '' Wandered throughout the Planet Earth , and in time , any of those people who live outside the enclosed garden that finds my disguies will kill me . <Right>
This is another confirmation that there were other people living during those days beside Cain , His mother , and father , and his brother whom he had just kill .

THIS IS ANOTHER CONFIRMATION THAT THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE LIVING DURING THOSE DAYS BESIDES CAIN , HIS MOTHER , AND FATHER , AND HIS BROTHER WHOM HE HAD JUST KILLED . FOR IF THERE WERE ONLY THREE PEOPLE LIVING ON THE PLANET TA '' EARTH '' AT THAT TIME , AS TAUGHT BY SO-CALLED SCRIPTURAL SCHOLARS , WHO WOULD HAVE SLAYED ( KILL ) HIM ? GENESIS 4 ; 14-15 PROVES THAT THERE WERE OTHER PEOPLE LIVING DURING THAT TIME; THUS IS HOW THE FIRST MURDER OF YOUR PEOPLE OCCURRED .

CAIN , LUBWDA'S TWIN BROTHER
LUBUWDA CAIN'S TWIN SISTER
ABEL AQLIYMIA'S TWIN BROTHER
AQLIYMIA ABEL'S TWIN SISTER

So , the Yahweh , Eloheem decided that it was necessary to breed a new son , still in the image and after the likeness of the ELOHEEM ; his name was Seth Genesis 4 ; 26 . And I Quote ; And Seth ' he who was compensation '' and his confidante wife Aqlimiyah gave birth to a child who was the first complete human being born without a Barathary Gland . So they named him Enos meaning the '' mortal '' ; At this point the divine from Ninti in the seed of Adam had fallen , and these Adamites were now Enosites '' human beings , and no longer converse face to face with the Eloheem Anunnaqi without their barathary gland and their four higher senses ; Psychometry , Clairvoyance , Intuition , Telepathy . So they began worshipping one of the Yahuwa's Shame '' Named ; Adonai or Horus Who was Tammuz son of Ishtar who is called Isis . <Right>

Seth , Son Of
Kadmon , Adam And Nekaybaw , Eve

All of the above mentioned are tribes and clans , not individuals . Cain's clan was sent away by the elder of the Adamites for his evil doings to Nod , Lebanon Genesis 4 ; 16 , And I Quote ; So Cain left from the presence of A Yahuwa of the Eloheem , and took residence in the evil of Nod '' land of the wanderers '' the Hindu , for that part of the Planet Earth of Nudimmud , who is Enqi also called Izraa'el Zodoq , where all of the wanderers , and homeless dwelt . It was to the east of the Enclosed Garden in Eden . <Right>

the land of nudity and the Ah '' Moon '' God , the same god that beguiled Hawwah ( Eve , Nekaybaw ) . Where is the land of Nod and what was the mark on Cain ? Lebanon , the land of Nod , pronounced Nud , is also called Uruk Genesis 10 ; 10 , And I Quote ; And the head of his rulership was the land of Babel '' confusion and a place called Erech '' lengthening '' and another called Accad '' strengthening '' father of Accadian tongue , and another called Calneh '' fortress of ANU '' all inthe plains of Shinar '' watch of him that sleep '' through which the Idiglat '' Tigris '' rapid stream '' and the Furattu - Euphrates '' breaking off river flows , where Chalden and Cuneiform , the tongue of ANU is spoken . <Right>
And later known as Chaldea Genesis 11 ; 28 , And I Quote ; And Haran died before his father Terah in the land of his Mo-leh-deth '' Birth '' , in Oor ' Ur ' of the Kas -dee ' Chaldees .<Right>
In what is called the Persian Gulf today , It was located next to Ur Genesis 11 ; 28 .
meaning '' Flames Of Fire '' , that was HELL . The mark of Cain was the swastika .

Authored by ;
The Supreme Grand Hierophant S.G.H.
720th Degree
Amunnbi Raakhptah ( Atum -Re )
Mir'' Pyramid '' No . 9
To Be CONTINUE In Next Post
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful