Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default El Katub Shil El Maawut The Book Of The Dead

Scroll Two

In The Blessed And Holy Name Of The Great Neter Usir , Son Of Geb And Nut . Children Of The Majestic Amun Ra

I Introductory Hymn To Father Usir ( Osiris )
( 19 x 2 = 38 )

Father ( Har ) Horus '' Netert Of The Sun

1 . Worship Of Father Usir Wennefer ( Osiris ) .
2 . The Great Neteru Who Dwells In The Thinite Nome ( Religious Center Of Upper Al Kham And Also The Capital ) ,
3 . Master Of Eternity , Master Of Everlasting .
4 . Who Passes Millions Of Years In His Lifetime .
5 . First - Born Son Of Mother Nut .
6 . Begotten Of Father Geb , Heir .
7 . Master Of The Wereet - Crown ( White Crown Of Upper Al Kham ) .
8 . Whose White Crown Is Tall , Sovreign Of Neteru And Human Being .
9 . He Has Taken The Crook And The Flail ( Whip - Like Object , Part Of Royal Insignia ) And The Office Of His Forefathers .
10 . May Your Hear Which Is In The Desert Land Be Glad .
11 . For Your Son , Father Har ( Horus ) Is Firm On Your Throne .
12 . While You Have Appeared As Master Of Fer - Usir '' House Of Osiris '' , ( Busiris , City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) .
13 . As The Master Who Is In Fer - Usir '' House Of Osiris '' ( Busiris , City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) .
14 . The Two Lands Flourish In Vindiction .
15 . Because Of You , Father Usir In The Presence Of The Master Of All .
16 . All That Exist Is Ushered In To Him In His Name Of '' Face To Whom Mortals Are Ushered ;
17 . The Lands Are Marshalled For Him As Leader In This His Name Of Sokar ( Falcon - Headed Neter Of The Dead ) .
18 . His Might Is Far - Reaching ,
19 . One Greatly Fear In This Name Of Usir ( Osiris ) .
20 . He ( Osiris ) Passes Over The Length Of Eternity In His Name Of Wennefer .
21 . Greeting To You , Master Of Kings .
22 . Master Of Masters , Ruler Of Rulers .
23 . Who Took Possession Of The Two Lands Even In The Womb Of Mother Nut ;
24 . He Rules The Plains Of The Silent Land .
25 . Even He The Golden Body .
26 . Blue Of Head , On Whose Arms Is Turquoise .
27 . O Pillar Of Myriads , Broad Of Breast , Kindly Of Countenance .
28 . Who Is In The Sacred Land ;
29 . May You Grant Power In The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' .
30 . Might On The Planet Ta ( Earth ) , And Vindication In The Neter's Domain .
31 . A Journeying Downstream To Fer - Usir '' House Of Osiris '' ( Busiris City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) As A Living Ba ( Soul ) .
32 . And A Journeying Upstream To Abtu ( Abydos - Ancient Town In Upper Al Kham Sacred To Usir ) As A Heron .
33 . To Go In And Out Without Hindrance At All The Gates Of The Duat ( Abode Of The Deceased )
34 . May There Be Given To Me Bread From The House Of Cool Water .
35 . And A Tables Of Offerings From Anu ( Heliopolis ) .
36 . My Toes Being Firm - Planted In The Field Of Reeds .
37 . May The Barley And Emmer .
38 . Which Are In It Belong To Ka ( Self ) Of Usir Ani . The Scribe .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful

Last edited by IssaEl21; at 11:00 AM..
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

Scroll Three

In The Blessed And Holy Name Of The Great Neter Usir , Son Of Geb And Nut . Children Of The Majestic Amun Ra .

Thirty B ~ Chapter For Not Letting Ani , The Scribe's Heart Create Opposition Against Him In The Neter's Domain
( 19 x 4 = 76 )

1 . O May Heart Which I Had From My Mother !
2 . O My Heart Which I Had From My Mother !
3 . O My Heart Of My Different Ages !
4 . Not Stand Up As A Witness Against Me .
5 . Do Not Be Opposed To Me In The Tribunal .
6 . Do Not Be Hostile To Me In The Presence Of The Keeper Of Balance .
7 . For You Are My Ka ( Self ) Which Was In My Body .
8 . The Protector Who Made My Members Sound .
9 . Go Forth To The Happy Place Whereto We Speed .
10 . Do Not Make My Name Stink To Entourage Who Make Human Beings .
11 . Do Not Tell Lies About Me In The Presence Of The Neteru ;
12 . It Is Indeed Well That You Should Hear !
13 . Thus Says Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) , Judge Of Truth .
14 . To The Great Ennead ( Nine Neteru ) Which Is In The Presence Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
15 . Hear This Word Of Every Truth .
16 . I Have Judged The Heart Of The Deceased .
17 . And His Ba ( Soul ) Stands As A Witness For Him .
18 . His Deeds Are Righteous In The Great Scale Of Balance And No Evil Deed Has Been Found In Him .
19 . He Did Not Diminish The Offerings In The Temples .
20 . He Did Not Destroy What Had Been Made .
21 . He Did Not Go About With Deceitful .
22 . Speech While He Was One The Planet Ta ( Earth )
23 . Thus Says The Great Ennead ( Nine Nereru ) To Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) Who Is In Khemennu ( Hermopolis Ancient Religious City In Middle Al Kham Associated With Tehuti ) .
24 . This Utterance Of Yours Is True .
25 . The Cleared Usir Ani , The Scribe Is Straight Forward , He Has No Evil Deed .
26 . There Is No Accusation Against Him Before Us ,
27 . Nak ( Ammit , Nakhas ) Shall Not Be Permitted To Have Power Over Him .
28 . Let There Be Given To Him The Offerings Which Are Issued In The Presence Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
30 . Thus Says Ani , The Scribe ; Here I Am In Your Presence .
31 . O Master Of The West .
32 . There Is No Wrong Doing In My Body .
33 . I Have Not Wittingly Told Lies , There Has Been No Second Fault .
34 . Grant That I May Be Like The Favored Ones Who Are In Your Suite .
35 . O Father Usir ( Osiris ) , One Greatly Favored By The Good Neter .
36 . One Loved Of The Master Of The Two Lands , Ani , The Scribe Cleared Before Father Usir ( Osiris ) . --- Here Begin The Chapters Of Going Out Into The Daylight , The Praises And Recitations For Going To And From In The Neter's Domain Which Are Beneficial In The Beautiful West , And Which Are To Be Spoken In That Very Day Of The Burial And Going In After Coming Out .
37 . Greeting To You , Bull Of The West - So Says Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) , The Master Of Eternity , Of Me .
38 . I Am The Great Neter , The Protector .
39 . I Have Fought For You , For I Am One Of Those Neteru Of The Tribunal Which Of The Tribunal Which Defended Father Usir ( Osiris ) Against His Foes In That Very Day Of Judgement .
40 . I Belong To Your Company , O Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
41 . For I Am One Of Those Neter Who Fashioned The Children Of Mother Nut ,
42 . Who Slew The Foes Of Usir Who Imprisoned Thoses Who Rebelled Against Him .
43 . I Belong To Your Company , O Father Har ( Horus ) I Have Fought For You And Have Watched Over Your Name ;
44 . I Am Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) Who Defended Father Usir ( Osiris ) Against His Foes In That Very Day Of Judgment In The Great Mansion Of The Prince Which Anu ( Heliopolis ) .
45 . I Am A Busirite , The Son Of A Busirite , I Was Conceived In The Fer - Usir '' House Of Usir ''
( Busiris In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) .
46 . I Was Born In Fer - Usir '' House Of Usir '' ( Busiris City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) When I Was With The Mortals Who Lamented .
47 . And The Women Who Mourned Father Usir ( Osiris ) On The Shores Of The Washerman And Who Defended Father Usir ( Osiris ) Against His Foes - So They Say .
48 . O Father Ra , Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) Has Cleared Usir Against His Foes - So Mortals Say .
49 . Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) Has Helped Me So That I Might Be With Father Har ( Horus ) In The Day Of The Clothing Of The Dismembered One . Father Usir ( Osiris ) ;
50 . And Of The Opening Of The Caverns For The Washing Of The Inert One ( Deceased Usir Before Resurrection ) , And The Throwing Open Of The Door Of The Secret Things In Rasta ( Rosetjau - Name Of The Necroplis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Tomb Leading To The Other Workd ) .
51 . So That I Might Be With Father Har ( Horus ) As The Protector Of The Left Arm Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) Who Is In Sekhem ( Letropolis - Religious Center And Apex Of The Delta , Cult Place Of Har ) .
52 . I Go In And Out Among Those Who Are There In The Day Of Crushing
53 . The Rebels On Sekhem ( Letropolis - Religious Center And Apex Of The Delta , Cult Place Of Har ) So That I May Be With Father Har ( Horus ) In That Very Day Of The Festival Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
54 . Offering Are Made In The Daylight Of The Sixth - Daylight Festival And The Seventh -Daylight Festival In Anu ( Heliopolis ) .
55 . I Am The Kahum ( Priest ) In Fer - Usir '' House Of Usir '' ( Busitia - City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) , For The Lion - Neter In The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris )With Those Who Raise Up The Planet Ta ( Earth ) .
56 . I Am He Who Sees Mysteries In Rasta ( Rosetjau - Name Of The Necropolis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Tomb Leading To The Other World ) ;
57 , I Am He Who Reads The Ritual Book For The Ba ( Soul ) In Fer - Usir '' House Of Usir '' ( Busiris - City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) .
58 . I Am The Sem - Kahun ( Funerary Priest ) At His Duties ;
59 . I Am The Master Craftsman In The Day Of Placing The Bark Of Sokar I Falcon - Head Neter Of The Dead In The Memphis Area ) On Its Sledge ;
60 . I Am He Who Takes The *** In That Very Day , Of Breaking Up The Planet Ta ( Earth ) In Henensu ( Heracleaopolis Religious And Political Center On The West Bank In The Middle Al Kham Near Faiyum ) . O You Who Cause The Perfected Bas ( Souls ) To Draw Near To The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
61 . May You Cause The Excellent Ba ( Soul ) Of Ani The Scribe To Draw Near With You To The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
62 . May He Hear As You Hear , May He See As You See ,
63 . May He Stand As You Stand .
64 . May He Sit As You Sit . O You Who Give Bread And Beer To The Perfected Bas ( Souls ) In The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
65 . May You Give Bread And Beer At All Seasons To The Ba ( Soul ) Of Ani , The Scribe , Who Is Cleared With All The Neteru Of The Thinite Nome ( Relgious Center Of Upper Al Kham And Also The Capital ) .
66 . And Who Is Innocent With You . O You Who Open A Path Up Roads For The Perfected Bas ( Souls ) In The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
67 . Open Up Roads For The Perfected Bas ( Souls ) In The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
68 . Open A Path For Him , Open Up Roads For The Ba ( Soul ) Of Ani , The Scribe In Company With You .
69 . May He Come Freely , May He Go Out In Peace From The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
70 . Without Being Repelled Or Turned Back .
71 . May He Go In Favored , May He Come Out Loved .
72 . May He Be Defended ,
73 . May His Commands Be Done In The House Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
74 . May He Go And Speak With You , May He Be A Ka ( Spirit - Self , Etheric Double ) With You .
75 . May No Fault Be Found In Him ,
76 . For The Balance Is Voided Of His Misdoings .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Scroll Four

In The Blessed And Holy Name Of The Great Neter Usir , Son Of Geb And Nut . Children Of The Majestic Amun Ra

Twenty ~ One
Chapter Forgiving A Mouth To Ani , The Scribe For Him , In The Neter's Domain
( 9 x 1 = 9 )

1. I Have Risen From The Egg ,
2 . Which Is In The Secret Land ;
3 . My Mouth Has Been Given To Me , That I May Speak With It In The Mouth , Has Been Given To Me ,
4 . That I May Speak With It , In The Presence Of The Great Neter , Master Of The Duat ( Abode Of The Deceased ) .
5 . May Hand Shall Not Be Thrust Aside In The Tribunal Of All Neter ,
6 . For I Am Father Usir ( Osiris ) , Master Of Rasta ( Rosetjau - Name Of The Necropolis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Tomb Leading To The Other World ) .
7 . I Will Share With This One , Who Is On The Dais .
8 . For I Have Come For What My Heart Desires Into The Lake Of Fire .
9 . Which Is Quenched For Me .

Unread

Scroll Five

Twenty ~ Two Chapter Forgiving A Mouth To Ani , The Scribe For Him , In The Neter's Domain

( 19 x 1 = 19 )

1 . Greet To You ,
2 . Master Of Light ,
3 . Preeminent ,
4 . In The Great Mansion
5 . In Charge ,
6 . Of The Twilight !
7 . I Have Come ,
8 . To You ,
9 . Spiritualized And Pure ,
10 . Your Arms Are About You ,
11 , And Your Portion Of Food ,
12 . Is Before You .
13 . May You Forgive Me ,
14 . My Mouth ,
15 . With Which I May Speak ,
16 . And May My Heart ,
17 . Guide Me ,
18 . At Its Hour Of Destroying ,
19 . The Shadow - Hour .
Rubric To Chapter 72
As For Him Who Knows This Book On The Planet Ta ( Earth ) Or It Is Put In Writing On The Coffin , It Is My Words That He Shall Go Out Into The Daylight In Any Shape That He Desires And Shall Go Into His Place Without Being Turned Back , And There Shall Be Given To Him Bread And Beer And A Portion Of Meat From Upon The Altar Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) . He Shall Enter Safety Into The Field Of Reeds In Order To Learn This Command Of Her Who Is In Fer - Usir '' House Of Usir ( Busiris - City In The Central Delta Sacred To Usir ) , There Shall Be Given To Him Barley And Emmer Therein , He Shall Be Hale Like He Was Upon The Planet Ta ( Earth )
, And He Shall Do What He Wishes Like Those Nine Neteru Who Are In The Duat ( Abode Of The Deceased ) . A Matter In A Million Times True .

Inscribed by ;
Dr . Malachi Z . York
H.T.M .

Unread

Post El Katub Shil El Maawut The Book Of The Dead

Scroll Six

In The Blessed And Holy Name Of The Great Neter Usir , Son Of Geb And Nut , Children Of The Majestic Amun Ra ..

Seventeen ~ Here Begin Praises And Recitations , Going In And Out Of Neter's Domain , Having Benefit In The Beautiful West , Being In The Suite Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) , Resting At The Foot ~ Table Of Wennefer ( Osiris ) , Going Out Into The Daylight , Faking Any Shape In Which He Desires To Be , Playing At Senet , Sitting In Booth , And Going Forth As A Living Ba ( Osiris ) By Usir Ani , The Scribe He Had Died . It Is Beneficial To Him Who Does It On The Planet Ta ( Earth )

1 . Now come into being all the words of the master of all .
2 . I was father Atum when I as alone in the primordial ( First Primeval ) waters .
3 . I was Father Ra in his glorious appearing when he began to rule what he had made .
4 . What Does It Mean ? Father Ra when he began to rule what he had made , When he began to appear as master ,
5 . Before the supports of Father Shu had come into being .
6 . When he was upon the hill which is in Khemennu ( Hermopolis Ancient Religious City In Middle Al Kham Associated With Tehuti ) ,
7 . When he destroyed the children of impotence on the hill which is in Khemennu ( Hermopolis Ancient Religious City In Middle Al Kham Associated With Tehuti ) ,
8 . I Nun ( Personification Of The Primordial Waters ) Am the great Neter , The self - created .
9 . Who Is It ? That great Neteru , The self - created , is water .
10 . He is Nun , Father of The Neteru .
11 . Otherwise said ; He is Father Ra .
12 . He who created his names . Master of The Ennead ( Nine Neteru ) .
13 . Who is he ?
14 . It is Father Ra who created his names and his members ,
15 . He means the coming into existence of those Neteru who are in his suote .
16 . I am he who is not opposed among The Neteru .
17 . Who Is He ? He is Father Atum who is in His Sun - Disk .
18 . Otherwise said ; He is Father Ra when he appears to rise in The Eastern Horizon of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' .
19 . To me belongs yesterday , I know tomorrow .
20 . What Does It Mean ? As for yesterday , That is Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
21 . As for tomorrow , That is Father Ra in that very day in which the foes of the master of all were destroyed and his son , Har ( Horus ) was made to rule .
22 . Otherwise said ; That is the day of the 'We -Remain ' Festival ,
23 . When the burial of Father Usir ( Osiris ) was ordered by his Father Ra .
24 . That Battle - Ground of The Neteru was made in accordance with my command .
25 . What Does It Mean ? It is the west .
26 . It was made for The Bas ( Souls ) of The Neter in accordance with the commad of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
27 . Master of the western desert .
28 . Otherwise said it means that this is the west , To which Father Ra made every Neter descend
29 . And he fought the two for it .
30 . I know that great Neteru is in it .
31 . Who Is He ? Usir ( Osiris ) .
32 . Otherwise said ; His name is Father Ra , His name os Praise - Of Father Ra .
33 . He is The Bas ( Souls ) of Father Ra whom he himself copulated .
34 . I am that Great Benu - Bird which is in Anu ( Heliopolis ) ,
35 . The Supervisor of what exist
36 . Who Is He ? Usir ( Osiris ) .
37 . As for what exists , That means his injury .
38 . Otherwise said that human's His corpes .
39 . Otherwise said ; It means eternity and everlasting , It means Shadow - Hour .
40 . I am Min in his going forth , I have set plumes on my head .
41 . What Does It Mean ? As for Min , He is who protected his father .
42 . As for his going , It means his birth .
43 . As for his plumes on his head , It means that Mother Aset ( Isis ) and Mother Nebther ( Nephthys ) went and put themselves on his head when they were two kites and they were firm on his head .
44 . Otherwise Said ; They are the two Great and Mighty Urael ( Golden Cobra , Eye Of Ra ) Which are on the brow of his Father Atum .
45 . Otherwise Said the plumes on his head are his eyes .
46 . When I was in my land , I came into my city .
47 . What Is It ? It is he Horizon of my father Atum .
48 . I destroy what was done wrongly against me , I dispel what was done evilly against me .
49 . What Does It Mean ? It means that the Navel - String Of Ani , The scibe will be cut .
50 . All the ill which was on me was removed .
51 . What Does It Mean ?
52 . It means that I was cleansed in that very day of may .
53 . Birth in the two great and Noble Marches which are in Henensu ( Heracleoplis Religious And Political Center On The West Bank In The Middle Al Kham Near Faiyum ) in the day of the oblation .
54 . By the common folk to the Great Neter who is in them
55 . What Are They ? Chaos - Neteru ' Is ONE .
56 . Sea is the name of the other .
57 . They are the lake of Natron ( Mineral Salt Used In Embalming ) And the lake of Maet .
58 . Otherwise said The Chaos - Neter ( Heh ) Governs it the name of one .
59 . Sea is the name of the other .
60 . Otherwise . said ; Seed of The Chaos - Neter is the name of one .
61 . Sea is the name of the other .
62 . As for that Great Neter who is in them , He is Father Ra himself .
63 . I go on the road which I know in front of the the island of the just .
64 . What Is It . It is Rasta ( Rosetjau - Name Of The Necropolis Of Giza Or Memphis , Also Passages In The Tomb Leading To The Other World ) .
65 . The southern gate is in Naref ( A Necropolis Near Heracleopolis ) , The northern gate is in The Mound of Father Usir ( Osiris ) ;
66 . As for the island of the just , It is Abydos ( Ancient Town In Upper Al Kham Sacred To Usir ) .
67 . Otherwise said ; It is the road on which my Father Atum went when he proceeded to the field of reeds .
68 . I arrive at the island of The Horizon - Dwellers .
69 . I go out from The Holy Gate .
70 . What Is It ? It is the field of reeds , Which produced the provisions for The Neteru ,
71 . Who are round about The Shrine .
72 . As for The Holy Gate , It is that gate of the supports of Father Ra .
73 . Otherwise said ; It is the gate of The Duat ( Abode Of The Deceased ) .
74 . Otherwise said ; It is the door through which my Father Atum passed when he precede to The Eastern Horizon of The Ilu ''The Sky Above ''
75 . O you who are in my presence , Give me your hands .
76 . For indeed I am he who grew up among you .
77 . What does it mean ? It means the blood which fell from The Penis Of Father Ra when he took to circumcising himself .
78 . Then there came into being The Neteru who are in the presence of Father Ra .
79 . After who are authority and intelligence , While I followed after my Father Atum daily .
80 . It restores the sacred eye after it had been injured in that very day when the rivals fought .
81 . What Does It Mean ?
82 . It means the very day when Father Har ( Horus ) Fought with Nebty ( Set ) When he inflicted injury on Father Har ( Horus ) Face .
83 . And when he took away Nebty's ( Sets ) Testicles .
84 . It was Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) who did this with his fingers .
85 . I lifted up the hair from the sacred eye at its time of wrath .
86 . What Does It Mean ? It means the right eye of Father Ra when it raged against him after he had sent it out .
87. It was Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) who lifted up the hair from it when he fetched it in good condition without having suffered any Harm .
88 . Otherwise said ; It means that the eye was sick . When it wept a second times .
89 . And he wipes the eye lashes of the eye . That's what meant by he lifted up the hair .
90 . And then Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) spat on it .
91 . I have seen this Sun - Neter who was born yesterday from the buttocks of The Celestial Cow .
92 . If he be well , Them will I be well , And Vice Versa .
93 . What Does It Mean ?
94 . It means these waters of The Ilu '' The Sky Above ''
95 . Otherwise said ; It is the image of the eye of Father Ra on the morning of its daily birth .
96 . As for The Celestial Cow , She is sacred eye of Father Ra .
97 . Because I am one of those Neteru who are in the suite of Father Har ( Horus ) .
98 . Who spoke before him ask that master desired .
99 . Who Are They ? They are father imsety , Father Hapy , Father Duamutef and FatherQebehsenuf .
100. Greetings to you , masters of justice , Tribunal which is behind Father Usir ( Osiris

Unread

Post El Katub Shil El Maawut The Book Of The Dead

101 . Who put terror into the doers of wrong .
102 . Who are in in the suite of her who makes content and protects , Here am I .
103 . I have come to you that you may drive out all the evil which is on me ,
104 . Just as you did for those seven Ka ( Spirits ) who are in the suite of the master of Sepa ( A Heliopolitan Nome Sacred To Anubis ) .
105 . Whose places Father Anubu ( Anubis ) made ready on that very day of come thence .
106 . Who Are They ? As for those Neteru The Master of justice .
107 . They are Nebty ( Set ) and Father Isdes ( Thoth ) , Master of the west .
108 . As for The Tribunal which is behind Father Usir ( Osiris ) , Father Imsety , Father Hapi , Father Duamutef and Father Qebehsenuf .
109 . It is these who are behind The Great Bear , Ursa Major , In The Northern Ilu '' The Sky Above '' .
110 . As for those who put terror into the doers of wrong .
111 . Who are in the suite of her who makes content and protect .
112 . They are Father Sobk and those who are in The Waters ( Reptilians ) .
113 . As for her who makes content and process , She ( Sekhment ) is The Eye Of Father Ra .
114 . Otherwise said ; She is a flame which follows after Father Usir , Burning up his enemies .
115 . As for all The Evil which is on me ,
116 . It is what I have done among the masters of eternity ,
117 . Since I came down from my mother's womb as for these Seven Kas ( Spirits ) , Father Imsety , Father Hapi , Father Duamutef and Father Qebehsenuf ,
118 . He who sees his Father , He which is under his Moringa - Tree and Father Har ( Horus ) The Eyeless , It is they who were Set by Father Anubu ( Anubis ) as a protection for the burial of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
119 . Otherwise said behind the embalming place if Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
120 . Otherwise said as for these Seven Kas ( Spirits ) , They are Nedjehnedjeh , Iakedked , Bull whose flame was set for him in front of his burning .
121 . He who entered into him who is in his hour , The Red - Eyed who is in The Mansion Of Red Linen .
122 . The radiant one who comes out after having turned back , He who sees in the Shadow - Hour what he shall bring by dayligh .
123 . As for the head of this tribunal , His name is he who subdued The Great One .
124 . As for that daylight of ' Come To Me , It means that Father Usir ( Osiris ) said to Father Ra .
125 . Come To Me that I May see you ' It means that Father Usir ( Osiris ) said to Father Ra .
126 . Come To Me That I May See You .
127 . So Said He In The West .
128 . I am his twin Bas ( Souls ) which are within The Two Fledgling .
129 . Who Is He ? He is Father Usir ( Osiris ) when he entered into Mendes ( Religious Center In Central Delta ) .
130 . He found The Ba ( Souls ) Of Father Ra there and they embraced each other .
131 . Then his twin Bas ( Souls ) came into being [ Note ; A Large Section Of The Chapter Is Omitted ; See Theban Recension ] .
132 . Save me from that Neter who steals Bas ( Souls ) , Who laps up corruption .
133 . Who lives on what is foul ,
134 . Who is in charge of darkness , Who is immeresed in gloom , Of whom those who are among the languid ones . are afraid .
135 . Who Is He ? He Nebty ( Set ) .
136 . Otherwise said ; He is the great wild bull , He is Ba ( Souls ) , of Father Geb .
137 . O Khefera ( Khepri ) '' Arising One '' ( And Incarnation Of Father Ra ) In the midst of your sacred bark , Primeval one whose body is eternity .
138 . Save me from those who are in charge of those who are to be examined ,
139 . To whom the master of all has given power to guard against his enemies ,
140 . Who put knives into the slaughterhouse , who do not leave their guardianship ;
141 . I shall not fall victim to their slaughter - blocks , I shall not sit down in their Fish - Traps ( Reptilian Traps ) .
142 . Because I have passed on , Having bathed in The Milky Way , ( Dense Stars Of This Galaxy ) .
143 , One to whom has been given a meal of the faience ( Coloed Earthen Ware With Tin Glaze ) Which is in The Tjenent - Shrine ( Holy Of Holies At Memphis ) .
144 . What Does It Mean ? As For Khefera ( Khepri ) '' Arising One '' ( An Incarnation Of Father Ra ) in the midst of his bark , He is Father Ra himself .
145 . As for those who are in charge of those who are to be examined .
146 . They are the two Sun - Apes ( Homo Erectus Of The Sun Cycle ) . Mother Aset ( Isis ) And Mother Nebthet ( Nephthys ) .
147 . As For Those Things The Neteru Detest , They Are Feces And Falsehood .
148 . As for him who passed by , Having bathed in the Milky Way ( Dense Path Of Stars Of This Galaxy ) ,
149 . He is Father Anubu ( Anubis ) who is behind the chest which contains The Entrails ( Internal Organs , Intestines ) of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
150 . As for him to whom has been given a meal of The Faience ( Colored Earthenware With A Tin Glaze ) Which is in The Tjenenet - Shrine ( Holy Of Holies At Memphis ) ,
151 , He is Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
152 . As for the meal of Faience ( Colored Earthenware With A Tin Glaze )Which os in The Tjenenet - Shrine ( Holy Of Holies At Memphis ) ,
153 . It is Ilu '' The Sky Above '' and The Planet Ta ( Earth ) .
154 . Otherwise said ; It means that Father Shu Hammers Out The Two Land In Henensu ( Heracleopolis Religious And Political Center On The West Bamk In The Middle Al Kham Near Faiyum ) .
155 . As for faience ( Colored Earthenware With A Tin Glaze ) , It is The Eye Of Father Har ( Horus ) .
156 / As For The Tjenenet - Shrine ( Holy Of Holies At Memphis ) , , It Is The Tomb Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
157 . How well built is house O Father Atum !
158 . How well founded is your Masion , O Double Lion !
159 . Run , Run To This !
160 . If Father Har ( Horus ) be respected , Nebty ( Set ) will be divine , And Vice Versa .
161 . I have come into this land , I have made use of my feet , For I am Father Atum .
162 . I Am In My City .
163 . Get back , O Lion , Bright of mouth and shining of head ;
164 . Retreat because of my strength , Take care , O you are indivisible ,
165 . Do not await me , For I am Mother Aset ( Isis ) .
166 . You found me when I had disarranged the hair of my face and scalp was disordered .
167 . I have become pregnant as Mother Aset ( Isis ) .
168 . I Have Conceived As Mother Nebthet ( Nephthys ) .
169 . Mother Aset ( Isis ) drives out those who would await me .
170 . Mother Nebthet ( Nephthys ) off those who would disturb me .
171 . The dread of me follows after me , The common folk serve me , The associates of my enemies are destroyed for me .
172 . The Grey - Haired Ones Uncover Their Arms For Me .
173 . The well disposed give sweet things to me ,
174 . Those who are in Kheraha ( Religious Center South Of Cairo ) And Those Who Are In Anu
( Heliopolis ) Create Things For Me .
175 . Every Neter is afraid because so great and mighty is my protection of The Neteru from him who would vilify him .
176 . Malachite ( The Green Light Glitters For Me , I Live According To My Will .
177 . As To Wadjet ( Serpent - Netert ) , Lady Of The Devouring Flame , She Is An Incarnation Of Father Ra . [ Note ; Another Section Of The Chapter Is Omitted ; See Theban Recension .]
178 . I first gate ; The name if its gatekeeper is 'Inverted of face , Multitudes of forms the name of gurardian is Eavesdropper ;
179 . The name of the announcer in it is hostile voice .
180 . Words spoken by the Usir Ani , The cleared , When arriving at the gate ;
181 . I am the great one who makes his own light .
182 . It is so that I might Adore you , Father Usir ( Osiris ) . , That I have come before you , That I might Adore you , Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
183 . That I have come before you , The one purified by the Efflux ( Current ) Within you against which the name of Rasta ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) was made .
184 . Greetings to you , Father Usir ( Osiris ) , In your might and power in Rasta ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
185 . Raise yourself up , Usir ( Osiris ) in your might and in Usir Rasta ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
186 . Raise yourself up , Usir ( Osiris ) in your might and in Usir Rasta ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
187 . Raise yourself up Usir ( Osiris ) . By your might and your power .
188 . Raise yourself up , Usir ( Osiris ) In Abtu ( Abydos - Acient Town In Upper Al Kham , Sacred To Usir ) , So that you might circulate around The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' And that you might row before Father Ra .
189 . So that you might see the folk .
190 . O you with whom Father Ra has circulated behold O sau , O Father Usir ( Osiris ) , To me belongs the dignity of a Neter .
191 . What I have said happen .
192 . My arm shall not be repulsed from it by the wall of charcoal .
193 . Open the way in Rasta ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) , So that I might cure the sickness of Father Usir ( Osiris ) ,
194 . So that I might embrace the one who cut out his own divine standard .
195 . Who made his way in the valley .
196 . O great one , Make the path of light for Father Usir ( Osiris ) ,
197 . The Second gate ; The name of its keeper is ,
198 . One who opens up the breasts .
199 . The name of its guardian is 'Seqed Face .
200 . The name of the announcer in it is wesed .

Unread

201 . Word spoken by the Usir Ani , The scribe , The defended ,
202 . When arriving at the gate .
203 . He lifts himself up , acting in front of these three .
204 . Making judgement as a companion of Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) .
205 . And one who protects Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) .
206 . Do not be weary ,
207 . You just secret ones who protects Father Tehuti ( Thoth ) .
208 . You who lived on truth in their years .
209 . I am the one weighty of striking power .
210 . The one who makes his own way .
211 . I have traversed .
212 . So make a path for me .
213 . May you allow that I pass an rescue .
214 . May I see Father Ra .
215 . Among those who make offerings .
216 . The third gate the name of the gate keeper is one who eats the puterefaction of his posterior .
217 . The name of its guardian is alert of face .
218 . The name of the announcer in it is 'Gateway .
219 . Word spoken by The Osiris Ani , The scribe ,The defended when arriving at the gate ;
220 . I am the secret one of the cloudburst , The one who separated the two companions .
221 . It is in order that I might drove evil away from Father Usir ( Osiris ) that I have come .
222 . I am the one who clothed his own standard who emerges in the Wereret - Crown ( The White Crown Of Upper Al Kham ) .
223 . I have established offerings in Abtu ( Abydos - Ancient Town In Upper - Al Kham , Sacred To Usir ) .
224 . Open the way for me in ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) because I have relieved the me so that he might shine in ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
225 . The fourth gate ; The name of its gatekeeper is one whose face repels .
225 . One of multitudinous voices .
226 . The name of its guardian ias 'Alert One .
227 . The name of announcer in it is one who repels the crocodile .
228 . Words spoken by the Usir Ani , The cleared , When abridging at the gate .
229 . I am the bull of Kite Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
230 . Behold , You witness for him .
231 . I have brought life for him at his nose for eternity .
232 . I am The Son Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) , Make a path for me .
233 . So that I might pass by The Son Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
234 . Make a path for me , So that I might pass by in the Neter's Domain .
235 . The Fifth Gate ; The name of its gatekeeper is .
236 . He who lives on worms' .
237 . The name of its Guardian Is Shabu .
238 . The name of the announcer in it is Hippopoyamus - Faced .
239 . One who charges opposite .
240 . Word spoken by Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Defended when arriving at the gate .
241 . I have brought to you The Jaws which are ( Rosetijau - Name of The Necropolis of Giza or Memphis , Also passages in the tomb leading to the other world ) .
242 . I have brought to you The Blackness .
243 . I have United his many parts thereby .
244. I repulsed Nek ( Apophis Nakhas ) for you .
245 . I have United his many parts thereby I reoulsed Nak ( Apophis Nakhas ) for you .
246 . I have Spat upon his many wounds .
247 . Make way for me among you for I am The Eldest among The Neteru ,
248 . So that I might make purification's For father Usir ( Osiris ) .
249 . I have protected him Triumph .
250 . I have gathered his bones and I have pulled together his limbs .
251 . The Sixth Gate ; The name of its gatekeeper is .
252 . Seizer of bread , Raging of voice .
253 . The name of the announcer in it is sharp of Face ' , Belonging the pool'
254 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Cleared .
255 . When arriving at The Gate ; I have come today .
256 . I am the possessor of The Wereret - Crown ( The White Crown Of Upper Al Kham ) .
257 . The assistant of The Magicians .
258 . I have protected Truth .
259 . I have protected his eye .
260 . I have rescued the eye of Father Usir ( Osiris ) for him .
261 . Make way so that he Usir Ani , The Scribe , Might go off with you in Triumph .
262 . The Seventh Gate The Name Of Its Gatekeeper Is 'One Who Prevails Over Knives ' .
263 . The name of its guardian is 'Great of Triumph .
264 . The name of the announcer in it is 'One who repels the demolishers words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Cleared ,
265 . When arriving at the gate 'I have come before you Father Usir ( Osiris ) , So that I might be pure of evils .
266 . May you circulate around The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' , May you see Father Ra .
267 . May you see the folk .
268 . O unique one , You are in The Shadow - Hour Bark As he circles the horizon of The Ilu '' The Sky Above ''
269 . I say what I please to his dignity , To his power .
270 . It happens just as he says ( Even If ) You repel ( Me ) from him .
271 . You have made for me all the goodly paths to you ' Recitation When Reaching The Seven Gateways . It Means That This Blessed Ka ( Spirit Self , Etheric Double ) Will Be Able To Enter These Portals . He Shall Not Be Turned Away . He Shall Not Be Repelled From Father Usir ( Osiris ) , One Shall Allow That He Be Among The Blameless Blessed Kas ( Spirit ) In Order That He Might Prevail Among The Chief Followers Of Father Usir ( Osiris ) . As To Any Ka ( Spirit Self , Etheric Double ) For Whom This Is Done , He Shall Be Yonder As A Master Of Eternity In One Flesh With Ka ( Spirit Self , Etheric Double ).
272 . What is to be said when arriving at the first portal .
273 . Words spoken by Usir Ani , The Scrbe , Defended .
274 . O mistress of trembling , Lofty of enclosures wall chieftainess and mistress of destruction .
275 . The one who proclaims words which repel storms ,
276 . The one who rescues the proclaimed words which repel storms .
277 . The one who rescuse the plundered on who has arrived , The name of its gatekeeper is '' Terror '' .
278 . What is to be said when arriving at the second portal .
279 . Words spoken by Usir Ani , The Scribe , The cleared ;
280 . Mistress of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' By The Scribe , The cleared
281 . O Mistress of The Ilu '' The Sky Above '' Lady of the two lands the one who licks , The Mistress of human , The one who distinguishes everyone .
282 . The name of its gatekeepers is child of the fashioner .
283 . What is to be said when arriving at the third portal of The Temple Father Usir ( Osiris ) .
284 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani . The Scribe , The cleared .
285 . O Mistress Of Altars , The One Great Of Offerings , The One Who Refreshes Every Neter , Who Sails South To Abtu ( Abydos - Ancient Town In Upper Al Kham , Sacred To Usir ) .
286 . The name of Gatekeeper is 'Splendid .
287 . What is to be its gatekeeper is 'Splendid ,
288 . What is to be said when arriving at the fourth portal .
289 . Words spoken by the Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Cleared .
290 . O mighty of knives , lady of the two lands , The one who smashes that enemies of the weary - hearted one , The one who does what is wise .
291 . The one free of wrong ' The name of its gatekeeper is 'Long - Horned Bull .
292 . What is to be spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The cleared .
293 . O 'fiery one , Mistress of the Bald - Headed do not descend .
294 . The one who asks that something be given to her without the swift of glance entering into her .
295. The name of its gatekeeper is one who appears the disaffected .
296 . What is to be said when arriving at the six portal .
297 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Justified .
298 . O 'Mistress of darkness , ( Keket ) loud of shouting whose length and breath cannot be known .
299 . Whose nature has not been understood since her beginning .
300 . There are snakes in it whose number is not known , Who were fashioned before the weary hearted one .

Unread

301 . The name of its gatekeeper is united one .
302 . What is so to be said when arriving at the seventh portals .
303 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Justified 'O Veiling Which Clothes The Weary One , Who Wishes To Conceal The ( Body ) .
304 . The name of its keeper is 'Ikery '
305 . What is to be said when arriving at the eight portal .
306 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Vindicated .
307 . O Heat of the flames the one who quenches embers , Sharp of flames swift of hand , The no one passes because of the fear of her .
308 . The name of its gatekeeper is one who protects himself .
309 . What is to be said when arriving at The Ninth Portal .
310 . Words spoken by The Usir Ani , The Scribe , The Justified ;
311 . O Foremost one , Mistress of power , Contented of heart .
312 . One who bore her own Master whose girth ( Border Fringe ) is rods .
313 . One strewn with upper Khamy ( Egyptian ) Malachite , The one who lifts up her secret image , Who clothes , The weary one . The devourer .
314 . The Mistress Of Everyone .
315 . The name of its gatekeeper is 'One who made himself .
316 . What is to be said when arriving at the tenth portal .
217 . Words of Father Usir ( Osiris ) to be justified ; O She Of Loud Voice .
218 . The one whose cries awake , Laughter , Fearsome of nobility , But whom the one who is in it does not fear .
219 . The name of its gate keeper is great embracer .