Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Dr. Malachi Z.York Setting The Record Straight !

Author's Note ...
I , Have devoted my visit to this planet to the resurrection of the Mentally Dead , Which I affectionately refers to as Mummies . Never did I know that The Evil One had done such a great Job with these people both Mentally and Physically as to have them Hate Self And Kind . My greatest dilemma and hindrance has been The Black Devil . Born Amongst You , And by you . Married to you , Socializing with you , Praying in the same Sacred House Of Worship as you ; But Secretly they have A Spiritual Pack With The Devil , Which makes it Near Impossible for them to Totally Surrender to the True Word Of God . Their very nature Won't Let Them , It's in their Seed From Genesis 3 ; 15 . And 1Peter 5 ; 9 - 10 .

Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman , Berween Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head , And Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel .

1Peter 5 ; 9 - 10 , And I Quote ; Whom Resist Steadfast In The Faith Knowing That The Same Afflictions Are Accomplished In Your Brethren That Are In The World . Verse 10 . But The God Of All Grace Who Hath Called Us Unto His Eternal Glory By Christ Jesus , After That Ye Have Suffered A While Make You Perfect Establish Strengthen , Settle You .

It's not about race when it comes To The Devil . But , For the few chosen from the many called , I sift to find those beings that wish to become one with The Supreme In All . Those that wish to know The Way , The Truth , And The Light To Our Heavenly Father Creator Of All His Chosen Anointed One Psalms 2 ; 2 , '' The Kings Of The Earth Set Themselves , And The Rulers Take Counsel Together , Against The LORD , And Against His Anointed , Saying .

So I , Noble Dr . Malachi Zodok York - El 33 / 720 , Grand Al Mufti , The True Potentate 1Timothy 6 ; 15 , '' Which In His Times He Shall Shew , Who Is The Blessed And Only Potentate , The Kings Of Kings , And Lord Of Lords ;

As I am known throughout The Mystical Schools , The Incarnation Of Tehuit '' Thoth '' Student of The Great Tum , Known as Atum -Re , The Fist Point Of Resurrection From Ignorance To The Right Knowledge , The Right Wisdom And The Right OverStandIng , The Amen Revelation 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And Unto The Angel Of The Church Of Laodiceans Write ; These Things Saith The Amen , The Faithful And True Witness The Beginning Of The Creation Of God ;

I have bleanded in with each of The Religions Most Interesting To My People . I lived as one of them , practiced as one of them in order To Reveal The Misconceptions Of These Doctrines That Have Plagued And Diseased The Minds Of My People . Many Take Offense To That Practice , But I'm Sorry The Truth Must Be Told , For The Very Soul Of God Is At Risk .

Amongst The Arabs of Al Islaam in The Degrees Of Muhammadism , I was known as As Sayyid Issa Al Haddi Al Mahdi or simply Imaam Isa . Being Fluent in the Many Dialects as well as The Classical Arabic Language , Galilean and Syriac Language , I Translated Word For Word Without Biasness In Favor Of The Islaamic Religion . The Qur'an ( Koran ) From Syretic Arabic Into English . I Sat Beneath The Great Shuyukh As A Student , One Of Which Was Madmoud Muhammad Mahmoud And The Great Master Karama Shaikh Al Hasoun of The Khalwatiyya order of Sufis out of Sudan , As A Mahdiyya or Ansaar .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Author's Note ...( ParTwo )

As a Moorish - American under Noble Drew Ali as M . York - El , I Republished and Revised The Holy Koran Circle Seven , Their connection with The N.O.I. '' Nation Of Islam , know as The Black Muslims , Encouraged me to do an In - depth study of the teachings of Master W . D . Fard , Allah in person to his final messenger , The Honorable Elijah Muhammad , I released several books explaining In -depth , Their doctrine , Which led me to another Ex - member of the Nation Of Islam called Clareence 13X , A sELF - Styled Allah who founded The 5 Percent Nation Of Gods And Goddnesses . I collected data and published The Problem Book , Their interpretation of The English class lessons of The Nation Of Islam .

Amongst The Hebrew Israelites , While In The Degree Of Mosesism , I was known as Rabboni ; Yashu'a Bar El Haady , As a Hebrew , I had my Bar Mitz Wah by The Great Rabbi ; Matthews Of Harlem at age 13 . Through The School Of Judaism , I Translated The Torah and The Psalms from The Ancient Aramic Hebrew into English .

Amongst The Christiams and still a Christian , In The Degree Of Christian , I am known as Reverend Malachi Z . York or Dr . York , Pastor And Founder Of The Egiptian Church Of Karast '' Christ '' Inc . Through The School Of Christism , I Translated and Explained The Book Of Revelation , From The Galilean Arabic And The Ancient Greek , To reveal The False Teaching By Paul of another Jesus , Another Gospel Galatians 1 ; 6 , And another Spirit . A whole new Religion taught to my people and they accepted it 2Thessalonians 2 ; 11 . They very Name Christian was not what Our Lord And Savior calls his followers . The Word Christian Came From Antioch Acts 11 ; 26 , We and the children of God and Jesus Christ or Yashua Ha Massiah Is Our Savior , The Willing Sacrifice .

Galatians 1 ; 6 , And I Quote ; I Marvel That Ye Are So Soon Re -move From Him That Called You Into The Grace Of Christ Unto Another Gospel .

2Thessalonians 2 ; 11 , And I Quote ; And For This Cause God Shall Send Them Strong Delusion That They Should Believe A Lie .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Default Author's Note ...( ParThree )

Acts 11 ; 26 , And I Quote ; And When He Had Found Him , He Brought Him Unto Antioch . And It Came To Pass , That A Whole Year They Assembled Themselves With The Church , And Taught Much People , And The Disciples Were Called Christians First In Antioch ,

In this day and time , I received a New Holy Tablet 2Peter 3 ; 16 , And I Quote ; As Also In All His Epistles Speaking In Them Of These Things ; In Which Are Some Things Hard To Be Under - stood , Which They That Are Unlearned And Unstable Wrest , As They Do Also The Other Scriptures Unto Their Own Destruction .

Our Own Scripture That Each Day , As Scientists , Astronomers , Paleontologists , And the likes Uncome New Evidence Confirming That It Was Indeed Divinely Inspired , And Is Not Merely A Book But A Revelation A Holy Scripture With Prophecies of the future which are Manifesting Daily . Also , I Translated The Book Of The Coming Forth By Day , Called The Egiptian Book Of The Dead From Hieroglyphic As Amunubi Rahkaptah ,

I also released a series of books called Behind The Nine Ball and Bible Interpretations and Explanations , I felt it was my duty as The True Reformer And Savior to my people to Make That , Which Is Unclear , Clear , To Prepare Them For The Coming Of The True Massiah Of God In These Last Days And Times Matthew 24 ; 27 , And I Quote ; For As The Lightning Cometh Out Of The East , And Shineth Even Unto The West , So Shall Also The Coming Of The Son Of Man Be .

Unread

Default Author's Note ...( Part-Four )

I have also revealed The Doctrine Of Those Called The Hebrew Israelites , And The Likes With A Series Of Books Called 360 Questions To Ask And 3 Volumes Of Over 1,000 Pages Each Entitled The Degree Of Mosesism , The Degree Of Christism , And The Degree Of Muhammadism Covering Any Question That Anyone Could Have Pertaining To Any Of The 3 Monotheistic Religions .

I have also traveled the rough , And rugged path of Freemasonry And have arrived as The Imperial Grand Potentate Internationally , And have arrived as The Imperial Grand Potentate Internationally , Of The Ancient Arab & Oriental Order Nobles Of The Mystic Shrine New Mecca Temple No 11 Macon Ga . And I .G.P. Of A.E.O. & A.N.O.M.S. Al Mahdi Shrine Temple No . 19 Macon , Ga . Northern & Southern Jurisdiction , The Worshipful Master Of Nuwaupian International Grand Lodge A.F, & A.M. Also Deputy Grand Master Pride Of Georgia Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. Also Deputy Grand Master Pride Of Georgia Grand Lodge A.F. & A.M. 33rd Scottish Rite , Freemason Of Amos Grand Lodge Of Macon , Ga . I , As Al Mufti Sit On The Council Of 9 The International Supreme Grand Council Of Shrine Ahi'l Bait ,

I Entered The Order Of The Acacia , Under The Most Worshipful Master The ILL . Charles
Tinsley , 33rd Degree At King Solomon's Lodge No . 4 Of Brooklyn . New York The Grand Enoch Lodge In Brooklyn N.Y. On Putnam and Nostrand Ave , Prince Hall Affiliated And Of The Ancient And Accepted Scottish Rite Freemasonry A.F. & A.M. Jurisdiction Of Georgia Called Zerubbabel Grand Chapter Royal Arch Mason , United States And Canada , I Have Written Masonic , Shriner And Eastern Star Books Such As ; '' The Nuwaupian Chapter Of The Order Of The Eastern Star Handbook '' . What The Eastern Star Symbols Mean To Me '' , The Nuwaupian Masonic Quiz Book '' Hidden Symbolism Of Freemasonry '' , '' Shriners And Freemasons Family Guide '' , And More .

My Travels Took Me Throughout The World From Sitting With The Mystics And The Monks Under The Tibetan Master Lama Mott Kokomau Of China To The Grand Lodge In Cairo , Egypt , North East Africa ; To Being A Member Of The Rosicrucian Order Since 1974 A.D. As Well As Astara Mystic Order Since 1975 A.D. For More Than 25 Years , As The Supreme Grand Hierophant . Of The Ancient Egiptian Order , A.E.O. , Mir '' Pyramid '' No . 9 , My Family Has Been Freemasons For Generation In Virginia's Zen Shriner Temple No . 122 . Newport News , Virginia , And Daughters Of Isis , Zen Court No . 98 , Prince Hall Affiliated .

Unread

Default Author's Note ...( Part-Five )

I Stepped On To The White Lodge Freemasonry From The Black Egiptian Mystery As Tehuti '' Thoth '' , Called Hermes Thrice Times Great , The Possessor Of The Master's Key , Keeper Of The Secret Word To Become A Haru '' Horus '' , A Companion Of The Great Hierophant ; I - M - Hotep , The Scribe Of The Secret Doctrine , Conferrer Of The 720 Degrees In The Secret Number 9 . And The Guardian Of The 9th Gate , Raising From The Ninth Chamber The Secret , Which Will Give You The Power To Re-Align Yourselves . I Was There , Which Is Here , When The Word '' Let There Be Light '' Was Uttered , I Have Stood The Test Of Time .

I Have Been Questioned By Scholars , And Historians Of All Religons And Denominations . I Am Capable Of Answering The Unanswered And Solving The Problems Of The World ; Yet , My Personal Interest Is In Each And Every One Of You , I Am Not The Lord Jesus Christ Nor Am I A Holy Man Or A Preacher . I Am A Master Teacher In The Body Of Christ . I Have Resurrected In The West , The Ancient Fraternity , A.F.O. With Healing In My Wings , The Spiritual Order Of Our Ancestor , The Egiptians . , And Your True Bloodline Under The Reincarnation Of Neter ; Amunnubi Raakhptah . Your A'aferti '' Pharaoh '' For This Day And Time '' Atum - Re ''

I Have Experienced All The Religions And Sacred Orders , And Now , I Bring To You , The Ancient Egiptian Order , A.E.O. The Ture Order Of The Egiptians That Which Gave Birth To All Others And In This Day And Time It Has Become The Fastest Growing Movements For World Peace Of The New Millennium . You Have Found You Way Toi That Which You Have Sought All Your Life . Don't Believe A Word I Say , '' Check It Out For Yourself '' . Only Fools Duck When The Truth Is Thrown At Them ''

Unread

Default ( Introduction )

This You Should Know !!! ..... That whenever any form of government becomes destructive of these ends , It is the right of the people to alter or to abolish it , And to institute new government , Laying its foundation on such principles and organizing its power in such form , As to them shall seem most likely to effect their safety and Happiness .... 2nd Paragraph Of The Declaration Of Independence . In Congress July 4th 1776 A.D.

The purpose for This Scroll is To '' Set The Records Straight . This is only a portion from A Scroll that is in the hands of those who are members of A.E.O. & A.N.O.M.S. Ancient Egiptian
Order & Arab Nobles Of The Mystic Shrine . The name of this scroll is ; '' The Sacred Records Of The Moor '' . It's A Sacred Book that is only for those of The Elite Ones , Chosen by Al Mufti '' Divan '' Imperial Grand Potetate Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York - El 33 / 720 , Himself to receive The OverStandIng if those things . Which are merely UnderStood by those who think they know . This portion was taken out for the mere reason that you must know Who You Are In These Nation, Sivereignty , Inalienable Right , Raparation Charters , Recognition , And Most Of All , Reclamation Of Who And What They Really Are . And From Where They Really Came . The Contents Within This Scroll Is A Must For You To Know . It Is Of The Utmost Importance That You Have This Knowledge , That Is Held Within This Except From That Great Books ,

The Title Of The Book '' Let's Set The Record Straight ! '' Is so named ,Because there are many records , Tales , Stories , Fables , And Down right lies about us as a people , And I Can go on . That have been written , Or told on who the people of color are . Our origin , Our - Story , As opposed to stories told about us referred to as His - Story Etc . They were just that , '' Stories '' . Never before has anyone taken the time to gather all of the facts and Set These Records Straight . However , Many of our leaders , Both Male And Female talks on these subject . We're called everything ,

We're Africans , We're Muslims , We're Asiatics , We're Aborigines , We're Saracens . We're Kemites . We're Moabites , We're Moors , We're Negroes , We're Afr-Americans . We're Nubians , We're Yoruba , We're ******* , We're Spades , We're
Colored , We're Ethiopians , We're Rastafarians . We're Black Jews , We're The Israelite Church , We're The Tribe Of Shabazz , We're The Nation Of Islam , We're Ansaars , We're Native Americans , We're West Indians , We're Five Percenters , We're Hispanics , We're Latin American , We're Christians , We're Jehovah's Witness , We're The Seventh Day Adventists . We're Freemasons , We're
Hagarenes , We're Elks . We're Shriners , We're Ashanti , We're Ebo , We're Caribbean , We're Puerto Rico , We're English , We're American , And we call ourselves Ishmaelites , Israelites , And list goes On and On and On . However , When you begin to investigate each of these names and investigate the leaders / teachers and their knowledge of the language of the groups which they say they belong ; You'd find Charlatans , Hypocrites , And just down right Phonies ; They are star struck . Its just another ways of Performing Before A Large Crowd . Feeling Important , Massaging Their Own Ego . Its The '' Look Important '' Syndrome . We Don't Need That Anymore ; We Need The Facts .

You need your leaders to do research and to back up everything they say with documents , Not just words that sound good . Make them produce Document to prove it . If they tell you that you are from the tribe of Shabazz , Make them prove it with Make Them Prove It With ANCIENT DOCUMENTS , PICTURES , SLABS , TABLETS , CARVING , ENGRAVING , RECORDS , Documents , And Scriptures . You'll fine on most cases they can't do it . Within the contents of this scroll . You shall know the facts about your place on this planet earth and even beyond . The origin of Your - Story , Where you came from . And what you are today .

Unread

Default ( Introduction ParTwo )

The origin of the Moors and The Islamic involement . The Olmecs And The diffrent native American tribes . In particular The Washitaw . Of Whom I Am A Descendant . The Slave Trade . The Desert Arab And His Descration Of The Religion Of Abraham And His Propagation Of A New Religion Called Muhammadism . The Sacred Societies , And From Whence They Derived . And Many Other Subjects Will Be Expounded On In This Scroll . Read It With An Open Mind . Study It . Research The Facts And Then Assinmilate It .

Unread

Default Ques ; Who Is Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z . York - El 33 / 720 ?

Ans ; Noble ; Rev . Dr . Malachi Z. York - El 33 / 720 is simply York , According to his birth certificate . He is a descendant of Ben York through Old York , Referred to as Yusuf Ben Ali , A Malian Moor , As well as a Seminole from The Yamasee Native American tribe of mound builders , Affiliated with The Washita . We call him The Supreme Grand Hierophant of The Ancient Egiptian Order ( A.E.O. ) , Mir '' Pyramid '' No , 9 and the Imperial Grand Potentate Of ( A.E.O . & A.N.O.M.S. ) ,

Worshipful Grand Master Of N.G.I. ( Nuwaupian Grand Lodge ) . In Georgia , The Rock Eagle Mound Is Built , By our own Ancestors . The Yamassee tribe of mound builder , Affiliated with The Washita in order . That protects the secrets of their tribe , The Yamassee . Their language , And their culture , Which links back to The Moors And The Nuwbuns , To what is called Egipt and it's called Nuwaupu .

He has been known to us by many names over the many years . His Religious Family ties to Nubia In Sudan And they gave him the name Isa Abd - Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhammad , Which was given to him by a Moor , Named Shaikh Daoud Ahmed Faisal of The Islamic Mission Of America On The Date June 21st 1957 A.D. When he was 12 Years Old . Later the same Shaikh Issued him an Islamic birth certificate , As Isa Abd - Allah Muhammad , With the father's Name David York , And the mother name Mary C. York . His father's listed nationality Is Nubian and his mother's listed Nationality Is American .

He was also given A certificate of recognition . Called Muslim Missionary Certificate , Issued By The Islamic Mission Of America , Incorporated , For The Propagation Of Islam , Defense Of The Faith , And The Faithful , To The Islamic Mission , Affiliated With The Ansaru Allah Masjid Of The Nubians . And The Appointed Director Was Imam Isa Abd - Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhmamad ,

Signed And Sealed By Shaikh Daoud , Seal Of 1944 A.D. This Was Issued The 11th Day Of November 1972 A.D. Isa Abd - Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhmamad , Presented Shaikh with a birth certificate as issued from Boston Massachusetts , With the mother's name Mary C . York And David P . York with the birth date of June 26 , 1945 A.D. And the name simply for the child York .

So it is clear that Shaikh Daoud in The year 1957 A.D. Give The Islamic Name Isa Abd - Allah Ibn Abu Bakr Muhmamad ,When He Joined The Islamic Mission Of America Incorporated . He Later Became Known As Simply Imam Isa , And Isa Al Mahdi . Bear in mind all of these are the same names , Just in variances , Finally linking The Ansaru Allah Community with The Ansaars In The Sudan , Through One Sayyid Saadiq . Great Grand Son Of The Mahdi , Visiting Sudan , And Tying In The Link To The Family Of The Mahdi , He Picked Up The Name Isa Al Haadi Al Mahdi , Attended The University In Khartoum In Sudan And The American University In Cairo , Egypt And Became The Leader Of The Nubian Islamic Hebrews , Ansaru Allah Community Incorporated And Chartered In The United States , Nubian Islamic Hebrew , Ansaru Allah Inc . May 18 , 1973 A.D.

All the while beneath This Islamic Religion Was A Native American Through The York Family . Ben York Ties Him Back Into Malian Moors , Who later became known as Yamassee , Through The Olmecs who were originally called The Nuwbuns ( Nubuns ) and The Washita also called Washitaw Native American Tribe . They later tie back into The Yamassee Seminole Native Americans Tribes on The Creeks that run through Georgia . While identifing With His Spiritual Side Of The Family In Sudan . He bore The Name Isa Al Haadi Al Mahdi . Yet . When He Dropped The Ansaar Sect Of Islam As A Religion , Some Of The Family In The Sudan Began To Disown Him And His Group .

Unread

Default ParTwo ( Of The Above )

While York Was A Muslim Using Imaam Isa As A Religious Name . His Enemies , The Orthodox Sunni Muslims And The Likes Would Constantly Throw Up In Derogatory Way To Imply That Imam Isa Was Not Of Sudanese Birth , But Rather An American Born Negro Name Dwight York . The Name Dwight As You See Does Not Appear On The Boston Certiticate , Simply York , In Fact Dwight Is His Son's Name . These Sunnis Took Great Pleasure In Throwing This Name

Dwight , As Mentioned , One Of His Oldest Son's Name , Unbeknown To Them That The Name York Had Greater Meaning And Significance Than The Muslim Name . It Ties Him Directly To A Native American Tribe , The Yamassee Tribe Of Black Native Americans And Seminoles , Through His Granfather Ben York Who Married A Washo Woman , Making Him A Washita Also And He Does Not Care If The Muslims Acknowledge Him . Because Just Like Everybody

Else , He Has Two Sides Of His Family That He Can Identify With . When The Sudanese Rejected Him , He Began To Use His Mother's Side Of The Family , Only To Find Out That He Had Greater Bloodline To Identify With . Now The Orthodox Sunnis Muslims Will Have To Try And Find Some Native Americans , To Disprove That He Is A Native American , Which They Won't Be Able To Do , Because It Is On Record In This Country . As The Saying Goes They Put Their

Foot In Their Own Mouth , ''Black Eagle '' Is His Native American Name From The Washitaw Of The Family York , On His Mother's Side Of The Family , Being She Was Related To Her Husband , David P. York , Because They All Intermarried With First And Second Cousins , His Family Name Included Miller Out Of Lousiana , William And Fletcher Out Of Pennsylvania ,

Washington Out Of South Carolina , And Finally York From Boston And Virginia , This Name York Tied Him Directly Into The Native American Bloodline Of A Great Man Named Ben York , Son Of Old York . A Descendant Of The Yamasee Native American , With Moorish Malian Family . Ben York Also Married A Shoshoni Woman Named Sacajawea . Thus You Have The Shoshoni Nubian Tribes .

Maku ; Chief Black Eagle Of The Yamassee Tribe Of Native Americans , Seminole , Creek , Washita Mound Builders Known As Malachi Z . York - El , President Of The United Nuwaupian Nation Of Moor - H - T - M . The Supreme Grand Master , Nayya ; Malachi Zodok York - El

In A Book Entitled , '' Lewis And Clark . , By Robert G. Ferris , Page 56 '' It States ; '' Accompaying Clark From Clarksvilles Was His Servant York , A Black Man Of Exceptional Size And Strength Who Had Served The Family As A Slave Since Birth , As Had Also His Father '' Old York '' And His Mother ....

Al Mahdi Muhammad Ahmad Ibn Abdullah Son Of Amina And Abdullah ( 1845 - 1885 A.D. ) .
Abdur Rahmaan Muhammad Al Mahdi , Son Of Al Mahdi ( 1885 - 1959 A.D. )
Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Al Mahdi Son Of Abdur Rahmaan ( 1922 - 1970 A.D. )
Isa Al Haadi Al Mahdi Son Of Al Haadi Abdur Rahmaan Abdur Rahmaan ( 1945 A.D Still Living )

Unread

Default ( Ques ; Who Was Ben York ? )

Ans ; Ben York was the given name of The Son Of Yusuf Ben Ali , Also called Abudullah Ibn Ali Born 1756 - 1861 A.D. And a Washo woman , Name Warda Salim Idriys , Also known as '' Rose '' , Daughter of Sharufa Salim Idriys , Of the Idrisid Dynasty .

Who were Moorish Malians , Who came with one of the many ships that sailed over here from Africa , By African navigators from Mali , Riding The African Tide , Or currents , The Idrisid Dynasty were the first Arab rulers of the whole of Morocco .

They were the descendants of Bilaal Son of Rabah and Hamama , An Ethiopian Moor Born 551 - 641 A.D. This Bilaal was of The Hebrew Essenic branch of Shriners who was responsible to pass The Sceptre of rulership from Israel to Ishmael Giveing Muhammad his link to The

Ancient Shriner Brotherhood of Sayyids called Shariyfs '' Nobles '' The Idrisid held power in Morocco from 789 A.D. To 926 A.D. The Idrisid Was succeeded by other Dynasties , Both Red Arab And Red Berber .

Yusuf Ben Ali '' Old York ( 1756 A.D. ) / Ben York , Son Of '' Old York '' ( 1779 - 1893 A.D. )