Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Family Member

KEN29 is on a distinguished road
Default Whats the difference between wu-nuwaupu & yoruba/vodoun?

I was interested in knowing if someone can .give insight as out of all the schools did baba decided to skip the practises of yoruba & vodoun which are as i understand fragmented spirtiual systems of our ancient ancestors. I understand that ancient kemetic culture isnt any different in some aspects but it appears to not e as intense as yoruba or voudun in that in kemetic practise you have

the dieties
names
power
symbols origin
color
offerings

in yoruba

orisha
names
symbol
color
candle
power

same in voudoun
lwa
names
symbol
color
charateristics

i read a part in aeoonline which stated that the spirit entites dont follow any line of reasoning likes humans and everynow and then they must be check with sound right reasoning & that we had put put to much emphasis on spirit beings and not our own minds . What i wanted to know is this where wu0nuwaupu begans and the dealing o the spiritual practises end?

In that wu-nuwaupu via aeo we study

how to use power of thought our mind
develop our senses
align our chakras
visualization
affirmation
chants
breath

do we use our ancestors because at this point we are developing our own senses to the level where we become gods and not subserviant to spirit forces who would rather us worship them?
I was told by bobby hemmit the speaker that he discover that certain entites prefer us to give energies to them by acknowledging them and not develop to the level of becoming and being that most of the entites are thin under the skin they usually show their fury by causing things to go wrong in your life or health definitely if you dont keep your end of the bargain to them to feed their alter and cater to them or acknowledge their times ,days etc etc
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

sso is on a distinguished road

When we read the holy tablets we find the lessons & gods of the yoruba & voudun have their own chapters, we have not skipped them. You answered Your own question in a sense by mentioning that some entities prefer us to worship; these are cherub biengs, some reptilian in nature & are about power & control who feed off human energy the same way we eat chicken. How does the farmer act when one of his cows escape? He does whats necessery to get her back to the herd.
Voudun is a mixture of our ancient spiritual practices & those who have conquered us; so like Islam & Christianity those negative cherubs have sneaked in & have us giving energy & authority to them. It is best to worship our ancestors, which is what the egiptian & sumerian Deities are, we are related to them. Anu is our great great..........grandfather his blood is in our veins, part of our DNA. Once we reach the spiritual realm the eloh are there to befreind us not rule us. In the company of are aunts & uncles how do we act? If we need help & advice who do we go to? So why would it be any different with our spiritual elders. We never skipped the lessons of yoruba & voudun but when it comes to the practice, after coming out of the monothiestic schools it was not necessery since egipt, sumer provided us with the root of those practices. Remember we never practiced hinduism either & there are more blacks in asia outside africa than in the west. (Note: Hiduism its lessons & gods are also in the Holy Tablets we should all have a copy of this divine scripture.)
Unread
Family Member

Default Wu-nuwuapu vs yoruba vodoun

WOW

INTERESTING I KIND OF SENSE THAT WHEN I WAS EXPOSED TO THE AFRIKAN TRADITIONS WHICH MAKES IT MORE ACCEPTABLE TO OUR KIND BECAUSE ITS AFRIKAN WHO WOULD know that the entites are cherub behind the mask of our blood relatives way of life that has been watered down?

what becomes of those who have contracted spirtualy to work with a orisha or lwa and or serve and give power & authority over to them?

since kemet is the root of thses practise and our anciestors blood run in us whats the difference i see u used the word worship and not work-with

worship defines as'adoration service,praise

honor our ancestors would mean 'acknowledge,award,venerate,

so whats the difference i learnt the neteru are mental beings and need not to be wor-ship or given sacrifices as is required by the orisha and lwa of yoruba & vodoun

that animal sacrifice is to close to human sacrifice cause its a living creature minus intellect of humans

it was said that in the 9 mind thinking to much emphasis has been put on spirit forces and not our ow MINDS which can attract most of what wewant and ask for from sprirt entites who can obtain it faster in exchange for a service to them

it seem our minds are weak because nuwaubians are broke an out of the economic game that other cultures have take advantage of,i know we have just workn up & we been out of power for decades but whats the block now?

is the curse still potent
is leviathanic forces still in the atmosphere?
or are we just to weak and feeble mentally to attract wealth health prosperity? deep questions its time to ask
Unread

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default reply

Greetings children of Eritu (planet Earth),

When we communicate with our ancestors we use some form of a language as a medium for communication. Unfortunately, there is no longer an universal language to communicate effectively with our ancestors (here on Earth). The book of Genesis chapter 11 verse 1 informs us about the confounding of language, which resulted in the scattering of those ancient ones whom were once unified in thought and language.

Pa Neter Ra

9 x 13
Unread
Family Member

Default can you match for me the nazdaru & orisha

what i mean the sembelences in the traditions

like the gods

elugua or elegba is the opener of the way

is it ptha or enpu in egipt

heru is equiv to shango

etc etc

how is initiation different such as walking through pyramid
and doing a ebo to a orisha and being inducted into their house as a result or commited

recieving warriors in yoruba
and being recieved by the ntchr

wearing symbols that represent ur dieties
and working with them on their days
Unread

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default Neter vs. Orisha

Peace,

Neter vs. Orisha - The Process of Critical Thinking (Nuwaupu)

Orisha is one of many manifestations of God. Allah has 99 plus names.The neteru is multiplicity in unity and yet unity in multiplicity. Everything is spirit (manito) and yet mysterious (kemi). Elohim is plural. Yahuwa Elohim is one of many. Who do you believe in? Energy (MC^2 = 13 x 9) is neither created nor is it destroyed and yet it manifests in various frequencies, tones, colors, and wavelengths. Yet the force is singular. The human being is a paradox of nature. The beauty in this is that its (i.e., the human being) nature promotes critical thinking. Critical thinking is a method by which one can come about reasoned conclusions based on a reasoned process (e.g., the four noble truths of Buddha). We, the Elders, simply call it NUWAUPU (9 x 13). How can you make Nuwaupu work for you?

Love, Truth, Peace, Freedom, and Justice

Pa Neter Ra (Matatrun, The 11th Elder)
Wise as serpents and yet harmless as doves.
9 x 13 (DIVINE LOVE)

Triumph
Born invincible
Life is in the blood

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 12:30 AM..