Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Science For The 9mind

Notices

Science For The 9mind Leave Scientific Facts, Findings, Comments, Including Questions And Answers To Wu-Nuwaupu.

Unread
Family Member

hamzaalaswad is on a distinguished road
Default Worship of Pa Nezdiraat

Hetep!
Just asking the family how, if they do at all, do you perform diety worship? Does anyone have altars in their home and if so what rituals or prayers, beside pa ashutat, do you perform before the altar? Which Neter or Neteraat do you have on your altar.

Wadu
Neb Akhu Ra
Unread
Family Member

KEN29 is on a distinguished road
Default Worship of pa nezdiraat

I posted a similar question i have a alter dedicated to the dieties i relate to most of which heru is my ruling dietie and if u research how offerings were made to them you may get a idea of how to set up ypur alter. I learnt each ditei has a day attributed to them where you light a candle in their name and offer them the items they like and prayers are said and you tend to feel their precense like tehuti is one of my dieties i tend to feel wiser like i can learn anything and receptive to heka.when heru rides my head a expression for incarnate i feel his courage i tend to get agrressive but you cant allow that dietie to ride ya head all the time and start picking fights with people he s a warrior.

Alot of the ancient yoruba vodoun rituals are similar but in egipt its not as intense do some study nezdir
Unread
Family Member

hamzaalaswad is on a distinguished road

Hetep!
Thanks for the response and advice. I have an altar set up and follow traditional african, mostly akan and yoruba rites. On my altar i have Re, the Creator, my personal deity, Djehuty, and Ma'at. I also have a ancestor altar with Ausar, the symbol of deified ancestors, and pictures of family ancestors and food, drink, cigarrette, weed offerings etc. Whateva the Ancestors like. For daily worship, which i do twice daily, sunrise and sunset, I make Ashutat, and then make Tua, adoration, of the Deities using the Prt em Heru as a liturgical book. Then i recite hekau after Ashutat, and Tua. The question was to see how other nezdiraat perform their worship. I also do animal sacrifices and on cult days perform praise sessions where the deities ride me. (I find Djehuty rides me on fridays more whereas Re Herakhte rides me on Saturday.
Unread
Family Member

Default How to worship

YES YOU LEARN AS YOU GO ALONG AND different things work for different people and even though atum-re introduce rotuals that basically stem from our egiptian form of acknowledgement & veneration we were taught to expose ourselves to other afrikan traditions but not to indulge as of yet because thses practises are intense and one needs a guide to walk them through as you go and you understand why?

however its good if you have done your research and ask questions compare and recieved guidance along the way.in wu-nuwaupu the science concentrates more on you as a being rather than spirit forces which in aeo theoder atum-re open up to aspirants and the concentration is on what your able to do through certain exercises your mind power or 9 power,we dont worship any entites we woork aong with them to achive the divine plan but each schoolprovides stepping stones for everyone to advance. lets exchaneg information iminterested in what you ver learnt thus far

my e-mail golfus30@yahoo.com
Unread
Administrator

Host-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family Member
Arrow

Salutations hamzaalaswad,
We wanted to let you and family know that the Yoruba Rites...
is not what we promote here.

Case in point, The God Ogun (A Blood God), is a primordial Orisha, and is actually a Canaanite GOD. He exhibits the rage and destructiveness of the warrior whose strength and violence can turn against the community he serves.

Yoruba is actually a destructive force/Religion/Culture that can cause great harm to your environment, your love ones and yourself. In fact one of Africa's greatest spell is Yoruba. And this is why we have so much sickness, disease, murder, separation and division plaguing her till this day. If you pay close attention, Nature is becoming Yoruba greatest enemy.

This site is for those who champion or seek right knowledge. That is; being in-tune harmoniously with nature, thought and self (Nuwaupu).

Much Love and concern
- Maat Re -

Last edited by Host-Maat RE; at 02:22 PM..
Unread
Family Member

Default How do we worship pa nezdiraat

I find those comments interesting but i dont understand how it is associated with the cannanites like ogoun and or what makes it destructive to or aganist nature if it was and is practise by natures beings? The patheon is actually a fragmented part of ancient egiptian traditions and as the kulture became hidden so did the gods who became known by different names like hero represents ogou warrior dietie and yemaya represents aset (isis) and the spirtual practices are similar to egiptian practices from calling ancestors invoiking power strenghth healing and feeding the gods and working with the spirits forces who suppose to represent nature as to if they are destructive or contructive depends on the being and how you use them.
Unread
Administrator

Host-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family MemberHost-Maat RE Dedicated Family Member

Greetings Ken,
Fragmented indeed.
Link to Egiptian culture?, Yes...
that is (six Fifteenth Dynasty rulers called Hyksos) decendants of Canaan.

This is why is most important to come back or join
AEO (Ancient Egiptian Order) under the guidance of
Per Re Ah: Amun Nub Re Akh Ptah.

And since Yoruba has its roots in Egipt...
Its bes advised to go to the source for your research to the truth.

Lastly, we have just received confirmation from
Per Re Ah: Amun Nub Re Akh Ptah, on this very same subject,
that Ogun is a Canaanite Blood God.

For more: contact admin@ancientegiptianorder.com

Your Brotha
- Maat Re -
Unread
Family Member

Default Yoruba & egipt

YES I AGREE THAT IT SPING FROM EGIPT & I RECALL PA RE AMUNNUBI REAKHPTAH STATING HE DIDNT REPRESENT YORUBA OR VODOUN BUT THAT WE CAN STUDY ITS TRADITIONS BUT WOULDNT ADVISE US TO PRACTISE THEM.AS TO OGUN BEING A CANNAITE DIETY HE IS JUST ONE PERSON THERE ARE MANY orisha like obatala who represents ausir and chango alos represents heru all nubian descent ogun rperesented their main orsiha in vodoun its ogu diety of war so forth and so on.

i am on the same page as you brother in walking with pa re amunnubi reakhptha,however the rites of yoruba and vodoun was apart of my family tradition in other words in my blood and i have elevated to calling on thepa nezdiraat but in similar fashion as i acknowledge the orisha and lwa but selected the nezdiu as my ruling dieties on to wu-nuwaupu which deals with sciencing self as god