Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation Ques ; Does God Order The Slaughtering Of People ?

When the Ark of the Covenant Reaches Beth -Shemesh , Which Is A Levitical Place . The People Are Happy Because The Ark Of The Covenant Is Finally With Them . They Take The Ark Down Off The Cart , And 1Samuel 6 ; 14-15 , And I Quote ; And the cart came into the field of Joshua, a Bethshemite, and stood there, where there was a great stone: and they clave the wood of the cart, and offered the kine a burnt offering unto the LORD. 15 And the Levites took down the ark of the LORD, and the coffer that was with it, wherein the jewels of gold were, and put them on the great stone: and the men of Bethshemesh offered burnt offerings and sacrificed sacrifices the same day unto the LORD

Says that they offer Burnt Offering ( Olaw ) Sacrifices ( Zehbakh ) To the lord that day . However . Though all this celebration God turns around and kills the men of Bethshemesh because in it say in Verse 19 . They Had Looked Into The Ark Of The Lord . Even He Smote Of The People Fifty Thousand And Threescore And Ter Men ( 50,070 ) And The People Lamemed Because The Lord Had Smitten ( Nawkaw ) Many Of The People With A Great Slaughter ( Makkaw ) ''. God Kills 50,070 People Just Because Someone Took A Sneak Peak In The Ark , Which Supposedly Goes Against The Book Of ,

Number 4 ; 20 And I Quote ; And about the time of her death the women that stood by her said unto her, Fear not; for thou hast born a son. But she answered not, neither did she regard it.

Is This Your God's Way Of Expressing His Anger ? If God Knew What Is Inside Of Your Heart . You Every Thoughs . Then He Must Have Know That The Person Who Looked Inside The Ark Didn't Mean To Offend God . They Were Just Happy That They Finally Had The Ark With Them . Why Couldn't God Just Say , All Right , I'll Let You Slide This Time . Just Don't Let It Happen Again . Why ? What Was The Point God ?

Did God Create The Devil ?
Scroll # 116
Authored By ; Amunnubi Rooakhptah
Also Known As NETER A'aferti Atum -Re ...
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Exclamation How Does God Express His Anger Or Fury ?

Ans ; In 2Samuel 24 ; 1 , Its Says ; Again the anger of the LORD was kindled against Israel, and he incited David against them, saying, "Go, number Israel and Judah."

2Samuel 24 ; 15 , Its Says ; So the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning until the appointed time; and there died of the people from Dan to Beer-sheba seventy thousand menSo the LORD sent a pestilence upon Israel from the morning until the appointed time; and there died of the people from Dan to Beer-sheba seventy thousand men

Which killed 70,000 Men . Then down in Verse 16 . It says ; And when the angel stretched forth his hand toward Jerusalem to destroy it, the LORD repented of the evil, and said to the angel who was working destruction among the people, "It is enough; now stay your hand." And the angel of the LORD was by the threshing floor of Arau'nah the Jeb'usite.

Now according to this quote above . You know that God could easily stop the famine . Stop the pestilence . Stop the crine . Stop the war . Stop the Murder . Let alone stop The Evil with the wave of a hand . This is possible according to this quote for God or his angels , Okay . So now you know that God is allowing all of these Evil acts to happen , And he allowed these Evil Acts in The Bible to happen , Because he could have simply stopped it , Or he could have sent his angels to stop it with a simple wave of a hand .

In 2Chronicles 21 ; 14 - 15 , It says ; behold, the LORD will bring a great plague on your people, your children, your wives, and all your possessions, 15 and you yourself will have a severe sickness with a disease of your bowels, until your bowels come out because of the disease, day by day.'"
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Then in Zechariah 14 ; 12 , It Says ; And this shall be the plague with which the LORD will smite all the peoples that wage war against Jerusalem: their flesh shall rot while they are still on their feet, their eyes shall rot in their sockets, and their tongues shall rot in their mouths.

From the desctiption above could you imagine what this person would look like ? What makes God think of all this ? This is nasty . Disgusting . Gruesome , Insane , Etc . If you go to The Books of Malachi 2 ; 3 , It says ; Behold, I will rebuke your offspring, and spread dung upon your faces, the dung of your offerings, and I will put you out of my presence.

By the way , Dung is just another way of saying Feces . So God Is Going To Spread Feces On Your Face If You Don't Worship Him . He sounds like a little kid . I'm going to put Dodo on your face . If You don't love me . Your God has problems , And you ask me why I Don't want to worship your God and read your Bible and Koran that is full of stories like this from cover to cover . Your God also days in .

Zephaniah 1 ; 17 , It says ; I will bring distress on men, so that they shall walk like the blind, because they have sinned against the LORD; their blood shall be poured out like dust, and their flesh like dung.

You can also find this in Jeremiah 8 ; 2 , It says and they shall be spread before the sun and the moon and all the host of heaven, which they have loved and served, which they have gone after, and which they have sought and worshiped; and they shall not be gathered or buried; they shall be as dung on the surface of the ground.

Unread

And Jeremiah 9 ; 22 , It says ; Speak, "Thus says the LORD: 'The dead bodies of men shall fall like dung upon the open field, like sheaves after the reaper, and none shall gather them.

Then in Jeremiah 16 ; 4 , It says ; They shall die of deadly diseases. They shall not be lamented, nor shall they be buried; they shall be as dung on the surface of the ground. They shall perish by the sword and by famine, and their dead bodies shall be food for the birds of the air and for the beasts of the earth.

If you go to the Book of Ezekiel , God tells Ezekiel in Ezekiel Chapter 4 ; verse 12 , That he ; And you shall eat it as a barley cake, baking it in their sight on human dung."

However . After he pleaded with God because he didn't want to consume human Feces , God tells him in Verse 15 , Then he said to me, "See, I will let you have cow's dung instead of human dung, on which you may prepare your bread."

In Number 11 ; 1 , God ( Yahweh ) became mad . When the people complained , And ..And the people complained in the hearing of the LORD about their misfortunes; and when the LORD heard it, his anger was kindled, and the fire of the LORD burned among them, and consumed some outlying parts of the camp.

Then in Verses 4 - 9 , Now the rabble that was among them had a strong craving; and the people of Israel also wept again, and said, "O that we had meat to eat! 5 We remember the fish we ate in Egypt for nothing, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic; 6 but now our strength is dried up, and there is nothing at all but this manna to look at." 7 Now the manna was like coriander seed, and its appearance like that of bdellium. 8 The people went about and gathered it, and ground it in mills or beat it in mortars, and boiled it in pots, and made cakes of it; and the taste of it was like the taste of cakes baked with oil. 9 When the dew fell upon the camp in the night, the manna fell with it .

Unread

The Israelites complained , Cried , And were consider lusting because they prefer not to eat mana anymore . They reminisce about the good food they used to have in Tama - Re in Verse 10 . Moses heard the people weeping throughout their families, every man at the door of his tent; and the anger of the LORD blazed hotly, and Moses was displeased.

So he gave them Quail from the sea in Verse 31 . And there went forth a wind from the LORD, and it brought quails from the sea, and let them fall beside the camp, about a day's journey on this side and a day's journey on the other side, round about the camp, and about two cubits above the face of the earth ..

However , God waited until the meat was between their teeth , And chewed . Then he sent out a plague , And killed all of them . Moses said in Number 11 ; 21 , It says ; But Moses said, "The people among whom I am number six hundred thousand on foot; and thou hast said, 'I will give them meat, that they may eat a whole month!'

That there were 600,000 Footmen , So that means that 600,000 Footmen Died because of this incident was this necessary to kill all of them ? The Israelites were tired of eating manna . And they wanted meat . What's the matter God ? Did you become insulted because they did not prefer to eat your manna any more ? And this is how you reacted . You kill them Does that make it right Reverend ? Does killing justify this act why couldn't God just Eliminate their desire for eating meat and good food ? If God does stupid . Unnecessary , Corrupt things . Can you imagine what his followrr do ?

Did God Create The Devil ?
Scroll # 116
Authored By ; Amunnubi Rooakhptah
Also Known As NETER A'aferti Atum -Re ...

Unread

Exclamation What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories ?

What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories Of The Bible ?

Ans ; In Judge 19 ; 11 - 30 , Where It States ; When they were near Jebus, the day was far spent, and the servant said to his master, "Come now, let us turn aside to this city of the Jeb'usites, and spend the night in it." 12 And his master said to him, "We will not turn aside into the city of foreigners, who do not belong to the people of Israel; but we will pass on to Gib'e-ah." 13 And he said to his servant, "Come and let us draw near to one of these places, and spend the night at Gib'e-ah or at Ramah." 14 So they passed on and went their way; and the sun went down on them near Gib'e-ah, which belongs to Benjamin,

15 and they turned aside there, to go in and spend the night at Gib'e-ah. And he went in and sat down in the open square of the city; for no man took them into his house to spend the night. 16 And behold, an old man was coming from his work in the field at evening; the man was from the hill country of E'phraim, and he was sojourning in Gib'e-ah; the men of the place were Benjaminites. 17 And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the wayfarer in the open square of the city; and the old man said, "Where are you going? and whence do you come?" 18 And he said to him, "We are passing from Bethlehem in Judah to the remote parts of the hill country of E'phraim, from which I come. I went to Bethlehem in Judah; and I am going to my home; and nobody takes me into his house. 19 We have straw and provender for our asses, with bread and wine for me and your maidservant and the young man with your servants; there is no lack of anything." 20 And the old man said, "Peace be to you; I will care for all your wants; only, do not spend the night in the square."

21 So he brought him into his house, and gave the asses provender; and they washed their feet, and ate and drank. 22 As they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, base fellows, beset the house round about, beating on the door; and they said to the old man, the master of the house, "Bring out the man who came into your house, that we may know him." 23 And the man, the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, "No, my brethren, do not act so wickedly; seeing that this man has come into my house, do not do this vile thing. 24 Behold, here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." 25 But the men would not listen to him. So the man seized his concubine, and put her out to them; and they knew her, and abused her all night until the morning. And as the dawn began to break, they let her go.

26 And as morning appeared, the woman came and fell down at the door of the man's house where her master was, till it was light. 27 And her master rose up in the morning, and when he opened the doors of the house and went out to go on his way, behold, there was his concubine lying at the door of the house, with her hands on the threshold. 28 He said to her, "Get up, let us be going." But there was no answer. Then he put her upon the ass; and the man rose up and went away to his home. 29 And when he entered his house, he took a knife, and laying hold of his concubine he divided her, limb by limb, into twelve pieces, and sent her throughout all the territory of Israel. 30 And all who saw it said, "Such a thing has never happened or been seen from the day that the people of Israel came up out of the land of Egypt until this day; consider it, take counsel, and speak."

Unread

Exclamation What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories Of The Bible ?

Judge 20 ; 1 - 46 , Where It States ; Then all the people of Israel came out, from Dan to Beer-sheba, including the land of Gilead, and the congregation assembled as one man to the LORD at Mizpah. 2 And the chiefs of all the people, of all the tribes of Israel, presented themselves in the assembly of the people of God, four hundred thousand men on foot that drew the sword. 3 (Now the Benjaminites heard that the people of Israel had gone up to Mizpah.) And the people of Israel said, "Tell us, how was this wickedness brought to pass?" 4 And the Levite, the husband of the woman who was murdered, answered and said, "I came to Gib'e-ah that belongs to Benjamin, I and my concubine, to spend the night. 5 And the men of Gib'e-ah rose against me, and beset the house round about me by night; they meant to kill me, and they ravished my concubine, and she is dead.

6 And I took my concubine and cut her in pieces, and sent her throughout all the country of the inheritance of Israel; for they have committed abomination and wantonness in Israel. 7 Behold, you people of Israel, all of you, give your advice and counsel here." 8 And all the people arose as one man, saying, "We will not any of us go to his tent, and none of us will return to his house. 9 But now this is what we will do to Gib'e-ah: we will go up against it by lot, 10 and we will take ten men of a hundred throughout all the tribes of Israel, and a hundred of a thousand, and a thousand of ten thousand, to bring provisions for the people, that when they come they may requite Gib'e-ah of Benjamin, for all the wanton crime which they have committed in Israel."

11 So all the men of Israel gathered against the city, united as one man. 12 And the tribes of Israel sent men through all the tribe of Benjamin, saying, "What wickedness is this that has taken place among you? 13 Now therefore give up the men, the base fellows in Gib'e-ah, that we may put them to death, and put away evil from Israel." But the Benjaminites would not listen to the voice of their brethren, the people of Israel. 14 And the Benjaminites came together out of the cities to Gib'e-ah, to go out to battle against the people of Israel. 15 And the Benjaminites mustered out of their cities on that day twenty-six thousand men that drew the sword, besides the inhabitants of Gib'e-ah, who mustered seven hundred picked men.

16 Among all these were seven hundred picked men who were left-handed; every one could sling a stone at a hair, and not miss. 17 And the men of Israel, apart from Benjamin, mustered four hundred thousand men that drew sword; all these were men of war. 18 The people of Israel arose and went up to Bethel, and inquired of God, "Which of us shall go up first to battle against the Benjaminites?" And the LORD said, "Judah shall go up first." 19 Then the people of Israel rose in the morning, and encamped against Gib'e-ah.

20 And the men of Israel went out to battle against Benjamin; and the men of Israel drew up the battle line against them at Gib'e-ah. 21 The Benjaminites came out of Gib'e-ah, and felled to the ground on that day twenty-two thousand men of the Israelites. 22 But the people, the men of Israel, took courage, and again formed the battle line in the same place where they had formed it on the first day. 23 And the people of Israel went up and wept before the LORD until the evening; and they inquired of the LORD, "Shall we again draw near to battle against our brethren the Benjaminites?" And the LORD said, "Go up against them." 24 So the people of Israel came near against the Benjaminites the second day. 25 And Benjamin went against them out of Gib'e-ah the second day, and felled to the ground eighteen thousand men of the people of Israel; all these were men who drew the sword.

26 Then all the people of Israel, the whole army, went up and came to Bethel and wept; they sat there before the LORD, and fasted that day until evening, and offered burnt offerings and peace offerings before the LORD. 27 And the people of Israel inquired of the LORD (for the ark of the covenant of God was there in those days, 28 and Phin'ehas the son of Elea'zar, son of Aaron, ministered before it in those days), saying, "Shall we yet again go out to battle against our brethren the Benjaminites, or shall we cease?" And the LORD said, "Go up; for tomorrow I will give them into your hand." 29 So Israel set men in ambush round about Gib'e-ah. 30 And the people of Israel went up against the Benjaminites on the third day, and set themselves in array against Gib'e-ah, as at other times.

31 And the Benjaminites went out against the people, and were drawn away from the city; and as at other times they began to smite and kill some of the people, in the highways, one of which goes up to Bethel and the other to Gib'e-ah, and in the open country, about thirty men of Israel. 32 And the Benjaminites said, "They are routed before us, as at the first." But the men of Israel said, "Let us flee, and draw them away from the city to the highways." 33 And all the men of Israel rose up out of their place, and set themselves in array at Ba'al-ta'mar; and the men of Israel who were in ambush rushed out of their place west of Geba. 34 And there came against Gib'e-ah ten thousand picked men out of all Israel, and the battle was hard; but the Benjaminites did not know that disaster was close upon them. 35 And the LORD defeated Benjamin before Israel; and the men of Israel destroyed twenty-five thousand one hundred men of Benjamin that day; all these were men who drew the sword.

36 So the Benjaminites saw that they were defeated. The men of Israel gave ground to Benjamin, because they trusted to the men in ambush whom they had set against Gib'e-ah. 37 And the men in ambush made haste and rushed upon Gib'e-ah; the men in ambush moved out and smote all the city with the edge of the sword. 38 Now the appointed signal between the men of Israel and the men in ambush was that when they made a great cloud of smoke rise up out of the city 39 the men of Israel should turn in battle. Now Benjamin had begun to smite and kill about thirty men of Israel; they said, "Surely they are smitten down before us, as in the first battle." 40 But when the signal began to rise out of the city in a column of smoke, the Benjaminites looked behind them; and behold, the whole of the city went up in smoke to heaven. 41 Then the men of Israel turned, and the men of Benjamin were dismayed, for they saw that disaster was close upon them.

42 Therefore they turned their backs before the men of Israel in the direction of the wilderness; but the battle overtook them, and those who came out of the cities destroyed them in the midst of them. 43 Cutting down the Benjaminites, they pursued them and trod them down from Nohah as far as opposite Gib'e-ah on the east. 44 Eighteen thousand men of Benjamin fell, all of them men of valor. 45 And they turned and fled toward the wilderness to the rock of Rimmon; five thousand men of them were cut down in the highways, and they were pursued hard to Gidom, and two thousand men of them were slain. 46 So all who fell that day of Benjamin were twenty-five thousand men that drew the sword, all of them men of valor.

Unread

Exclamation What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories Of The Bible ?

An unnamed Israelite Priest and his Mistress stop by the town of Gibeah to spend the night . No one wants to give them a place to stay , However an Old Man lets them stay with him ,

Judge 19 ; 16 , Where It States ; And behold, an old man was coming from his work in the field at evening; the man was from the hill country of E'phraim, and he was sojourning in Gib'e-ah; the men of the place were Benjaminites.

The people of the town encircled the House and wanted to have sex with the Priest . In Judge 19 ; 22 , What It States ; As they were making their hearts merry, behold, the men of the city, base fellows, beset the house round about, beating on the door; and they said to the old man, the master of the house, "Bring out the man who came into your house, that we may know him."

This is the same term used in Genesis 19 ; 5 , Where It States ; and they called to Lot, "Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us, that we may know them."

When the people of Sodom and Gomorrah asked Lot to bring the Angels out . So that they may Know ( Yawdah ) them thus the old man comes out of the house , He offered his Virgin ( Bethoolaw ) daughter and the man's concubine instead of the man , Whom the men of town declines .

Judge 19 ; 23 - 24 , Where It States ; And the man, the master of the house, went out to them and said to them, "No, my brethren, do not act so wickedly; seeing that this man has come into my house, do not do this vile thing. 24 Behold, here are my virgin daughter and his concubine; let me bring them out now. Ravish them and do with them what seems good to you; but against this man do not do so vile a thing." 2525 But the men would not listen to him. So the man seized his concubine, and put her out to them; and they knew her, and abused her all night until the morning. And as the dawn began to break, they let her go.

Says they Raped And Abused Her All Night Long Until The Moring Hours . In the moring , When they let her go , She Was Dead .

Unread

Question What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories Of The Bible ?

So now when The Priest come out from having a good nights rest , He sees her fallen down at the door . And tells her in Verse 28 . '' Up , And Let Us Be Going '' . He has no concern whatsoever as to what happened to her , As long as it did not happen to him . This priest was a Punk . Now , When he realized that she was dead , He took a knife . Chapped her body into 12 pieces . Bones attached , And sent it to the Twelve Tribes of Israel .

Now when the Priest tells The Israelites what happened to his Concubine . He discludes the fact yjat he pushed his Concubine out their to get Raped instead of him . Judges 20 ; 5 , And I Quote ; And the men of Gib'e-ah rose against me, and beset the house round about me by night; they meant to kill me, and they ravished my concubine, and she is dead .

In order to avenge her death . Eleven Tribes out of Israel goes in a War against Gebeah . However , The Tribe of Benjamin defends Gibeah God is even in on this one . He tells the Israelites in Verse 18 . The people of Israel arose and went up to Bethel, and inquired of God, "Which of us shall go up first to battle against the Benjaminites?" And the LORD said, "Judah shall go up first."

To send the Tribe of Judah up first to fight . The Israelites made a Oath in Judge 21 ; 5 , And I Quote ; 5 And the people of Israel said, "Which of all the tribes of Israel did not come up in the assembly to the LORD?" For they had taken a great oath concerning him who did not come up to the LORD to Mizpah, saying, "He shall be put to death .

To kill whichever Tribe doesn't come to help them avenge The death of the Concubine . Remember this point okay . Because of this Oath , other Tribes of people are Massacred later on in The Story . This war against Gibeah and the Tribe of Benjamin kills over Sixty - Five Thousand Men .

After the slaughter only Six Hundred Men were left of the Tribe of Benjamin , Judges 20 ; 47 , And I Quote ; But six hundred men turned and fled toward the wilderness to the rock of Rimmon, and abode at the rock of Rimmon four months .

The other Eleven Tribes of Israel felt sorry now . Because they couldn't let one of Israel's Tribes dies out , But they already promised God that They wouldn't give their daughters in marriage to the loser . Benjamites , Judges 21 ; 7 , And I Quote ; What shall we do for wives for those who are left, since we have sworn by the LORD that we will not give them any of our daughters for wives?"

They come up with A Solution . The Eleven Tribes Destroyed the city of Jabash Gilead ( Whose Inhabitants Had Failed To Particpate In War Against Gibeah ) . They killed all the Men , Women who were not Virgins , And Children . The Four Hundred Virgins that were left alive were given to the Benjamites , Which still left two hundred men short of wifes .

Unread

Default What Are Some Of the other Corrupt Stories Of The Bible ?

So The Elders of Israel , Supposedly the Wise Men of the town , Ordered them to go to the nearby city of Shiloh , And when the Girls come out to dance at A certain time . They Stole Enought Virgins to become their wives

Judge 20 , 47 - 48 , 21 , And I Quote ; 47 But six hundred men turned and fled toward the wilderness to the rock of Rimmon, and abode at the rock of Rimmon four months. 48 And the men of Israel turned back against the Benjaminites, and smote them with the edge of the sword, men and beasts and all that they found. And all the towns which they found they set on fire.
21 The Benjaminites came out of Gib'e-ah, and felled to the ground on that day twenty-two thousand men of the Israelites .

What kind of crazy stuff is this ? If the men gave in to this , ( Then They Are Punks , Which They Were ) . Your Bible is full of ( Punk ) men starting from Abraham , Going down all the way to Jesus . That's Right Jesus Was A Punk Too .

Though the Bible is A Bloody Gruesome Book , In which God does most of The Killing being he is either , Jealous or Angry , Or tired of being provoked . Those who justify their own Brutality by citing its '' Eye For Eye , Tooth For Tooth ''

Exodus 21 ; 24 , And I Quote ; eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe.

Leviticus 24 ; 20 , And I Quote ; fracture for fracture, eye for eye, tooth for tooth; as he has disfigured a man, he shall be disfigured .

Deuteronomy 19 ; 21 , And I Quote ; 21 Your eye shall not pity; it shall be life for life, eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot.

Matthew 5 ; 38 , And I Quote ; You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for an eye and a tooth for a tooth.'

Passage , Are Taking It Out Of Context . There is nothing Allegorical about this . The Reverend seems to bypass Exodus 21 ; 23 , And I Qoute ; If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life,

This Quote is telling you that God or Yhwh Jehoah , Condones killing because this Quote is part of his laws concerning his personal Injury . Think about all of the diffrent murders and mass Genocide that occurs . If you investigate the person , Their bacjground and their Religion . You would see that the majority of the time they are Christians , Jew , Or Muslims worldwide , Who all subscribe to the Old Testament , The New Testament and the Koran , Which are categorized under Religion ( Re-Legions ) God's Approval for such action is pinpointed specifically . It only applies 1 ) When Men Who Are Fighting 2 ) Hit A Pregnant Woman 3 ) Who Then Miscarries 4 ) And Is seriously injured as a result .

Exodus 21 ; 22 - 25 . And I Quote ; 22 "When men strive together, and hurt a woman with child, so that there is a miscarriage, and yet no harm follows, the one who hurt her shall be fined, according as the woman's husband shall lay upon him; and he shall pay as the judges determine. 23 If any harm follows, then you shall give life for life, 24 eye for eye, tooth for tooth, hand for hand, foot for foot, 25 burn for burn, wound for wound, stripe for stripe

Throughout God's Law . He constantly tells you if someone does something to you , Then kill them '' Life For Life '' . These are the very exact word of your Killer God .