Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Question Was Adam Black Or White By ( M.Z.York-El 33/ 720 )

There Is A Number Of Negroid Group Who Refer To Themselves As Hebrew Israelite , Black Jews , And The Israeli Church . In Their Search To Try To Explain The Origin Of The European Race . The Caucasoids Who They Call The Devil , They Use Un - Research Racism , Asn As I Said In One Of My Many Sayings '' No One Wins The Race In Racism '' They Created The Myth That Isaac And Rebecca Were Caucasians , Two Fully Negroid

People Of Babylonian Desscent In The Land Of Shinar Who Were Of Noah's Tripler Sons
( Shem , Ham , Japheth ( Genesis 5 ; 32 ) .. '' AND NOAH WAS FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OLD ; AND NOAH BEGAT SHEM , HAM , AND JAPHETH .... Who Were All Negros . This Is Proof Of Noah's Triplets Being Negroid . And If Not , How Did Cush And Ham , Two People Who Have More Melanin In Their D.N.A. Become Negroes ?

The Caucasian's Picture Proves That The Sumerians , The Akkadians ( Accadian ) And The Chaldeans Were All Of The Same Seed ( Genesis 10 ; 10 ) '' AND THE BEGINNING OF HIS KINGDOM WAS BABEL , AND ERECH , AND ACCAD . AND CALNEH , IN THE LAND OF SHINAR ;.... And That Seed Was Of A Negro Named Nimrod ( Genesis 10 ; 9 ) '' HE WAS A MIGHTY HUNTER BEFORE THE LORD ; WHEREFORE IT IS SAID EVEN AS NIMROD THE MIGHTY HUNTER BEFORE THE LORD .

Nimrod Along With Samson Was The Result Of The Sons Of God ( Eloheem ) Mixing In With The Daughters Of Mortal Man Here On Earth . These Children Were Called Ghibbore
Genesis 6 ; 4 . Under The Word Mighty Is Where You Find The Hebrew Word Ghibbore - Meaning '' Mighty Men , Giants . '' Another Quote Where You Find This Is Deuteronomy 10 ; 17 .. Also Under '' Mighty '' These Men Were Supernatural Men Because They Were Part God And Part Man . You Also Find Mighty Angels In Revelation , 2Thessalonians 1 ; 7 .

So The Sumerians , The Akkadians ( Accadian ) And The Chaldeans Were Of The Negro Seed Of Nimrod Just Like Cush's ( Ethiopia ) Other Son Mizraim - Meaning '' Egipt '' The True Egiptian . Now Take A LQQk At The Picture Below Of Their Highest Egiptian God In Flesh '
'' Ra '' Of The Black Negroid Race .

The Highest God Of
The Mizramites '' Egiptians ''
Named '' Ra '' Or '' Re ''
Was Black As Night

The Ghibbore Nimrod
Sons Of Cush And
Semiramis Called
'' Mighty In The Earth ''

According To The Hebrew Israelites , Black Jews , And The Israeli Church , Isaac And Rebecca . With Their Undiluted Genes . Gave Birth To Twins . One Who Was A Negroid
( Jacob ) And The Other A Caucasoid ( Esau ) . The First Twin That Was Born Was Names Esau , Meaning '' Hairy '' ( Genesis 25 ; 25 ) Who Was Also Known As The Wild Man And

The Other Was Named Jacob Meaning '' Supplanter '' ( Genesis 25 ; 26 ) Who Was Also Known As The Palin Man . Jacob , Who They Later Called Israel ( Genesis 35 ; 10 ) , Was Supposed To Be The Father Of The Negroid Race While Esau . Who They Later Called Edom Meaning '' Red '' , Is Said To Be The Father Of The Caucasiod Race . This Is What They Teach .

Here , I , The Grand Al Mufti '' Divan '' Noble ; Rev . Dr Malachi . Z . York -El 33 / 720 , Imperial Grand Potentate , Will Clear This Misinterpretation Once And For All . This Is Not A Masonic Or A Shriner Thing . No , It's What Have Been Studied For Over 30 Years Of Travel And Study Of Semetic Languages And Reading The Original Scriptures I Was Not LQQking For This , It Found Me And I Was Shocked However , I Had To Make Up My Mind Wether I Was Going To Teach It Or Not For Years . I Held Back After Moving South , I see That Blacks ( Negroids ) And White ( Caucasoids ) Need The Bibles Facts On Who Each Of Them Are Don't Believe Me . Check This Out For Yourself .

As Mistakenly Thought By So Many . The Edomites Are Not The Caucasoids . The Negro Israeli Chuch And Other Hebrew Israelite Groups Incorrectly Think That Esau . The Son Of Jacob And Rebecca , And His Descendants Are Of The Pale Race . Many People Make This Same Mistake With Noah's Triplets Aswell Who Were Born When Noah ( 2970 - 2020 B.C.E. ) . Was 500 Years Old ( Genesis 5 ; 32 ) . All Three Of Noah's Sons Namely Shem

( 2470 - 1870 B.C.E. ) , Ham ( 2470 - 1934 B.C.E. ) . And Japeth ( 2470 - 1913 B.C.E ) Were Born In The Same Year . Read It Again . It Says When Noah Was 500 Years Old . You Are Only 500 For One Year . So If You Have Children When You Are 500 , Your Children Will All Be Born In The Same Year . They Were All Full Blood Negroids Who Were Perfects In Their

Genealogy ( Genesis 6 ; 9 ) . They Were Not Three Different Races . Being Negroid , Mongoloid And Caucasoid . They Are Incorrect . The Edomites ( Mongoloids ) Are Of The Red Race And Their Skin Colour Today Is Not Red . But Yellow . However , The Original Orientals Were In Fact Dark - Reddish Skin Colour Called Asiatics With Straight Fur .
( The Mongolian Men Ruddy Reddish Brown Skin ( Edomites )
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Default Was Adam Black Or White ??

Notice When The Lord ( Yahweh ) Curses You ; He Does It Through The Genes Or Your Genetics , Through Your Children On Up To The Fourth Generation Exodus 20 ; 5 , And I Quote ; 5 you shall not bow down to them or serve them; for I the LORD your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children to the third and the fourth generation of those who hate me,

For Example , As In The Case Of Gehazi , Meaning '' Valley Of Vision '' The Servant Of Elisha In 2Kings 5 ; 20 - 27 , And I Quote ; 20 Geha'zi, the servant of Eli'sha the man of God, said, "See, my master has spared this Na'aman the Syrian, in not accepting from his hand what he brought. As the LORD lives, I will run after him, and get something from him." 21 So Geha'zi followed Na'aman. And when Na'aman saw some one running after him, he alighted from the chariot to meet him, and said, "Is all well?" 22 And he said, "All is well. My master has sent me to say, 'There have just now come to me from the hill country of E'phraim two young men of the sons of the prophets; pray, give them a talent of silver and two festal garments.'" 23 And Na'aman said, "Be pleased to accept two talents." And he urged him, and tied up two talents of silver in two bags, with two festal garments, and laid them upon two of his servants; and they carried them before Geha'zi. 24 And when he came to the hill, he took them from their hand, and put them in the house; and he sent the men away, and they departed. 25 He went in, and stood before his master, and Eli'sha said to him, "Where have you been, Geha'zi?" And he said, "Your servant went nowhere." 26 But he said to him, "Did I not go with you in spirit when the man turned from his chariot to meet you? Was it a time to accept money and garments, olive orchards and vineyards, sheep and oxen, menservants and maidservants? 27 Therefore the leprosy of Na'aman shall cleave to you, and to your descendants for ever." So he went out from his presence a leper, as white as snow
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

Who God God Mad At And Was Turned '' Leper White , As White As Snow '' . Gehazi Was Curse With Leprosy , Because Of His Greedy Interest In The Material Things Of The World . Another Quote Proving That Leprosy Comes When God Is Mad At You Is 2Chronicles 26 ; 19 - 20 , And I Quote ; 19 Then Uzzi'ah was angry. Now he had a censer in his hand to burn incense, and when he became angry with the priests leprosy broke out on his forehead, in the presence of the priests in the house of the LORD, by the altar of incense. 20 And Azari'ah the chief priest, and all the priests, looked at him, and behold, he was leprous in his forehead! And they thrust him out quickly, and he himself hastened to go out, because the LORD had smitten him.

Where God Got Angry At King Uzziah Son Of Amaziah Who Began To Reign At Age 16 And Reigned For 52 Years In Jerusalem , Which Was Founded By Jebus , Father Of The Jebusites Judges 19 ; 10 - 11 , And I Quote ; 10 But the man would not spend the night; he rose up and departed, and arrived opposite Jebus (that is, Jerusalem). He had with him a couple of saddled asses, and his concubine was with him. 11 When they were near Jebus, the day was far spent, and the servant said to his master, "Come now, let us turn aside to this city of the Jeb'usites, and spend the night in it."

1Chronicles 11 ; 4 , And I Quote ; 4 And David and all Israel went to Jerusalem, that is Jebus, where the Jeb'usites were, the inhabitants of the land.

The Third Son Of Canaan Genesis 10 ; 16 , And I Quote ; and the Jeb'usites, the Amorites, the Gir'gashites, 17

His Power Overwhelmed Him And Because Of His Ego , He Felt That He Could Go Against The Word Of God And Burn Incense Upon The Altar Of Incense , Eventhough He Was Not A Priest . However . Before He Could Burn The Incense , God Cursed Him With Leprosy Raising From His Forhead , And He Being A Leper , Was Cut Off From God . So All People Who Are Turned White By The Curse Of Leprosy Are Cut Off From God Like Those People In The Land Of Nod Genesis 4 ; 14 - 16 , And I Quote ; 14 Behold, thou hast driven me this day away from the ground; and from thy face I shall be hidden; and I shall be a fugitive and a wanderer on the earth, and whoever finds me will slay me." 15 Then the LORD said to him, "Not so! If any one slays Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold." And the LORD put a mark on Cain, lest any who came upon him should kill him. 16 Then Cain went away from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, east of Eden.

In Mark 14 ; 3 , And I Quote ; 3 And while he was at Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at table, a woman came with an alabaster flask of ointment of pure nard, very costly, and she broke the flask and poured it over his head.

It States That Simon Was Also A Leper . In Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

It Talks About The Bruising Of The Head . The Serpent Or Devil Of Genesis Chapter 3 Was Also To Be Cursed With Leprosy By The Bruise On The Head Or By God Smitng Him Luke 10 ; 17 - 20 , And I Quote ; 17 The seventy returned with joy, saying, "Lord, even the demons are subject to us in your name!" 18 And he said to them, "I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven. 19 Behold, I have given you authority to tread upon serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy; and nothing shall hurt you. 20 Nevertheless do not rejoice in this, that the spirits are subject to you; but rejoice that your names are written in heaven."

Unread

Make Note That The Sand Of The Desert Is A Pale White Colour , Void Of Life Or With Sparse Vegetation Is Also Cursed , Thus This Too Is Cut Off From God . Remember , The Ground Was Cursed , As It States In Genesis 8 ; 21 ....I WILL NOT AGAIN CURSE THE GROUND ANY MORE FOR MAN'S SAKE ;...

Miriam , Moses And Aaron's The Noble Koran 2 ; 248 , And I Quote ; And (further) their Prophet said to them: "A Sign of his authority is that there shall come to you the Ark of the covenant, with (an assurance) therein of security from your Lord, and the relics left by the family of Moses and the family of Aaron, carried by angels. In this is a symbol for you if ye indeed have faith."

Sister Was Turned Leprous White In Number 12 ; 5 - 10 , And I Quote ; 5 And the LORD came down in a pillar of cloud, and stood at the door of the tent, and called Aaron and Miriam; and they both came forward. 6 And he said, "Hear my words: If there is a prophet among you, I the LORD make myself known to him in a vision, I speak with him in a dream. 7 Not so with my servant Moses; he is entrusted with all my house. 8 With him I speak mouth to mouth, clearly, and not in dark speech; and he beholds the form of the LORD. Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?" 9 And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them, and he departed; 10 and when the cloud removed from over the tent, behold, Miriam was leprous, as white as snow. And Aaron turned towards Miriam, and behold, she was leprous. ;...

When God Became Angry With Her Number 12 ; 5 - 10 , Deuteronomy 24 ; 8 - 9 And I Quote ; 8 "Take heed, in an attack of leprosy, to be very careful to do according to all that the Levitical priests shall direct you; as I commanded them, so you shall be careful to do. 9 Remember what the LORD your God did to Miriam on the way as you came forth out of Egypt.;...

God Cursed Her Because She Was Angered At The Fact That Her Brother Moses , Who Is Called Muwsa The Noble Koran 2 ; 92 , And I Quote ; There came to you Moses with clear (Signs); yet ye worshipped the calf (Even) after that, and ye did behave wrongfully. ;...

In Ashuric / Syriac Arabic Married Raasi Number 12 ; 1 , And I Quote ; 1 Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cushite woman whom he had married, for he had married a Cushite woman ;....

A Cusite , A Dark - Skinned Negro Woman , A Pure Black Seed Of The Of God Luke 8 ; 11
And I Quote ; 11 Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God.

Turning Leprous White Is A Sin According To The Bible Number 12 ; 11 , And I Quote ; 11 And Aaron said to Moses, "Oh, my lord, do not punish us because we have done foolishly and have sinned.

Make Note That In This Same Chapter Moses Was Called Lord , Which Is Translated In Hebrew As Adonia Meaning Master '' Number 12 ; 11 . Moses Knew That His Seed Within The Ethiopian ( Cushite ) Mentioned In Genesis 2 ; 13 , And I Quote ; 13 The name of the second river is Gihon; it is the one which flows around the whole land of Cush

Unread

Would Strengthen The Black Skin Seed . The Name Cush '' Ethiopia '' Was In Genesis Chapter 2 Long Before Genesis Chapter 10 , So Moses ' Blood Line Would Produce Offspring That Would Strengthen His Blood Back To The Pure , Perfect , Negro Seed Of Noah Genesis 6 ; 9 And I Quote ; 9 These are the generations of Noah. Noah was a righteous man, blameless in his generation; Noah walked with God.

Now Knowing This Would Have Made Their Family ( Israelite ) Seed Even Stronger . Miriam Pbjected To Her Brother Marrying Out Of The Immeddiate Seed . Raasi . The Daughter Of Milkani And Khudri Was Very Dark With Very Negroid Features And Miriam , Like Many Mixed Negroes Taughter That Raasi Was Black And Ugly . Miriam Wanted To Weaken Her Seed For She Fell Victim To The Image Of The Beast Revelation 13 ; 15 And I Quote ; 15 and it was allowed to give breath to the image of the beast so that the image of the beast should even speak, and to cause those who would not worship the image of the beast to be slain.

Now LQQk At The Number Of These Verse , Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; 15 I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your seed and her seed; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heel."

And Revelation 13 ; 15 , That Is No Conincidence Miriam Was Influence By Her Environment That Was Full Of Lawbreakers , The Greatest Law Of Them All That Was Being Broken Was Marrying Out Of The Pure Seed And Into The Cursed Canaanite Seed Genesis 24 ; 3 , 37 , And I Quote ; 3 and I will make you swear by the LORD, the God of heaven and of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell, ;... 37 My master made me swear, saying, 'You shall not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, in whose land I dwell;

1Chronicles 16 ; 15 - 18 , And I Quote ; 15 He is mindful of his covenant for ever, of the word that he commanded, for a thousand generations, 16 the covenant which he made with Abraham, his sworn promise to Isaac, 17 which he confirmed as a statute to Jacob, as an everlasting covenant to Israel, 18 saying, "To you I will give the land of Canaan, as your portion for an inheritance."

Just LQQk At How Many Israelites Went Into Egipt 70 Genesis 46 ; 27 , And I Quote ; 27 and the sons of Joseph, who were born to him in Egypt, were two; all the persons of the house of Jacob, that came into Egypt, were seventy.

Unread

And How Many Came Out Of Egipt 600,000 Exodus 12 ; 23 - 51 , And I Quote ; 23 For the LORD will pass through to slay the Egyptians; and when he sees the blood on the lintel and on the two doorposts, the LORD will pass over the door, and will not allow the destroyer to enter your houses to slay you. 24 You shall observe this rite as an ordinance for you and for your sons for ever. 25 And when you come to the land which the LORD will give you, as he has promised, you shall keep this service. 26 And when your children say to you, 'What do you mean by this service?' 27 you shall say, 'It is the sacrifice of the LORD's passover, for he passed over the houses of the people of Israel in Egypt, when he slew the Egyptians but spared our houses.'" And the people bowed their heads and worshiped. 28 Then the people of Israel went and did so; as the LORD had commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. 29 At midnight the LORD smote all the first-born in the land of Egypt, from the first-born of Pharaoh who sat on his throne to the first-born of the captive who was in the dungeon, and all the first-born of the cattle. 30 And Pharaoh rose up in the night, he, and all his servants, and all the Egyptians; and there was a great cry in Egypt, for there was not a house where one was not dead. 31 And he summoned Moses and Aaron by night, and said, "Rise up, go forth from among my people, both you and the people of Israel; and go, serve the LORD, as you have said. 32 Take your flocks and your herds, as you have said, and be gone; and bless me also!" 33 And the Egyptians were urgent with the people, to send them out of the land in haste; for they said, "We are all dead men." 34 So the people took their dough before it was leavened, their kneading bowls being bound up in their mantles on their shoulders. 35 The people of Israel had also done as Moses told them, for they had asked of the Egyptians jewelry of silver and of gold, and clothing; 36 and the LORD had given the people favor in the sight of the Egyptians, so that they let them have what they asked. Thus they despoiled the Egyptians. 37 And the people of Israel journeyed from Ram'eses to Succoth, about six hundred thousand men on foot, besides women and children. 38 A mixed multitude also went up with them, and very many cattle, both flocks and herds. 39 And they baked unleavened cakes of the dough which they had brought out of Egypt, for it was not leavened, because they were thrust out of Egypt and could not tarry, neither had they prepared for themselves any provisions. 40 The time that the people of Israel dwelt in Egypt was four hundred and thirty years. 41 And at the end of four hundred and thirty years, on that very day, all the hosts of the LORD went out from the land of Egypt. 42 It was a night of watching by the LORD, to bring them out of the land of Egypt; so this same night is a night of watching kept to the LORD by all the people of Israel throughout their generations. 43 And the LORD said to Moses and Aaron, "This is the ordinance of the passover: no foreigner shall eat of it; 44 but every slave that is bought for money may eat of it after you have circumcised him. 45 No sojourner or hired servant may eat of it. 46 In one house shall it be eaten; you shall not carry forth any of the flesh outside the house; and you shall not break a bone of it. 47 All the congregation of Israel shall keep it. 48 And when a stranger shall sojourn with you and would keep the passover to the LORD, let all his males be circumcised, then he may come near and keep it; he shall be as a native of the land. But no uncircumcised person shall eat of it. 49 There shall be one law for the native and for the stranger who sojourns among you." 50 Thus did all the people of Israel; as the LORD commanded Moses and Aaron, so they did. 51 And on that very day the LORD brought the people of Israel out of the land of Egypt by their hosts.

Unread

That Means There Was A Lot Of Mixing Between The Israelites And The Egiptians To Produce 600,000 From . This Is Why If A Caucasian Woman Marries Into A Negroid Family ; She Is Making Her Genes Stronger . The Bible Says In Genesis 2 ; 24 , And I Quote ; '' Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother , and shall cleave unto his wife ; and they shall be on flesh , ''

So If The Man Leaves His Family And Moves In With The Woman's Family , After This , The Bloodline Of The Women Who Is The Holder Of The Family's Gene In Her ( Mitochondria D.N.A. ) Is Made Stronger Because His Genes Will Disappear In Hers , And They Become One Flesh . NOTE THAT UP CAN STAY CHOCOLATE WITH ONE DROP OF MILK , BUT YOU CAN'T STAY MILK WITH ONE SPOON OF CHOCOLATE ... YOU GET CHOCOLATE MILK , THUS ONCE YOU GO BLACK YOU CAN'T GO BACK !

God Does't Mind If You Are Trying To Make Your Genes Stronger , As Shown In The Case Of Moses In Leviticus 12 ; 5 - 10 , And I Quote ; 5 But if she bears a female child, then she shall be unclean two weeks, as in her menstruation; and she shall continue in the blood of her purifying for sixty-six days. 6 "And when the days of her purifying are completed, whether for a son or for a daughter, she shall bring to the priest at the door of the tent of meeting a lamb a year old for a burnt offering, and a young pigeon or a turtledove for a sin offering, 7 and he shall offer it before the LORD, and make atonement for her; then she shall be clean from the flow of her blood. This is the law for her who bears a child, either male or female. 8 And if she cannot afford a lamb, then she shall take two turtledoves or two young pigeons, one for a burnt offering and the other for a sin offering; and the priest shall make atonement for her, and she shall be clean."

God Makes Note That He Dones Not Want You To Go Outside Your Genes Shown In Genesis 24 ; 3 , 37 . For Example , According To The Bible A Man Is Supposed To Leave His Family And Cleave To His Wife As One Flesh Genesis 2 ; 24 , And I Quote ; 24 Therefore a man leaves his father and his mother and cleaves to his wife, and they become one flesh

Now , If A Man Of The Pure Seed Leaves His Land And Goes To The Land Of Canaan , The Unpure Seed . Then Any Children Born Will Be Of A Mixed Seed . But If A White Comes And Lives Among Blacks , Their Children Will Be Black . Born Amongst A People Other Than Their Own . In The Case Of The 11 Tribes Of Canaan , God Obviously Didn't Intend For The Caucasian Seed To Continue Because Canaan Had No Daughters ,

Unread

Genesis 10 ; 15-18 , And I Quote ; 15 Canaan became the father of Sidon his first-born, and Heth, 16 and the Jeb'usites, the Amorites, the Gir'gashites, 17 the Hivites, the Arkites, the Sinites, 18 the Ar'vadites, the Zem'arites, and the Ha'mathites. Afterward the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.
And The Women Are The Ones Who Carry The Seed , God Gave One Daughter To Both Jacob Genesis 34 ; 1 , And I Quote ; 1 Now Dinah the daughter of Leah, whom she had borne to Jacob, went out to visit the women of the land;
And Ishmael Genesis 28 ; 9 , And I Quote ; 9 Esau went to Ish'mael and took to wife, besides the wives he had, Ma'halath the daughter of Ish'mael Abraham's son, the sister of Neba'ioth.

Who Is Mentioned In The Noble Koran 2 ; 125 , And I Quote ; Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).

Who Is Mentioned In The Noble Koran 2 ; 125 , And I Quote ; Remember We made the House a place of assembly for men and a place of safety; and take ye the station of Abraham as a place of prayer; and We covenanted with Abraham and Isma'il, that they should sanctify My House for those who compass it round, or use it as a retreat, or bow, or prostrate themselves (therein in prayer).

As Ismaa'iyl <Aeabic> . unlawful mixing of your seed produses more cursed seeds in the case of The Edomites ( Mongoloids ) . They have another kind of curse , Which lies within their skin color . hair , and other extra gene which is the 47Chromosome . This is called Down's Syndrome . As shown time and time again , God sends His Curses through The Genes 2Kings 5 ; 24 - 27 , And I Quote ; 24 And when he came to the hill, he took them from their hand, and put them in the house; and he sent the men away, and they departed. 25 He went in, and stood before his master, and Eli'sha said to him, "Where have you been, Geha'zi?" And he said, "Your servant went nowhere." 26 But he said to him, "Did I not go with you in spirit when the man turned from his chariot to meet you? Was it a time to accept money and garments, olive orchards and vineyards, sheep and oxen, menservants and maidservants? 27 Therefore the leprosy of Na'aman shall cleave to you, and to your descendants for ever." So he went out from his presence a leper, as white as snow.

Such as Leprosy that is turning The Skin White Leviticus 13 ; 4 - 11 , And I Quote ; 4 But if the spot is white in the skin of his body, and appears no deeper than the skin, and the hair in it has not turned white, the priest shall shut up the diseased person for seven days; 5 and the priest shall examine him on the seventh day, and if in his eyes the disease is checked and the disease has not spread in the skin, then the priest shall shut him up seven days more; 6 and the priest shall examine him again on the seventh day, and if the diseased spot is dim and the disease has not spread in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him clean; it is only an eruption; and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean. 7 But if the eruption spreads in the skin, after he has shown himself to the priest for his cleansing, he shall appear again before the priest; 8 and the priest shall make an examination, and if the eruption has spread in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is leprosy. 9 "When a man is afflicted with leprosy, he shall be brought to the priest; 10 and the priest shall make an examination, and if there is a white swelling in the skin, which has turned the hair white, and there is quick raw flesh in the swelling, 11 it is a chronic leprosy in the skin of his body, and the priest shall pronounce him unclean; he shall not shut him up, for he is unclean.

Unread

And The Hair Yellow And Thin Or Blond Straight Hair Leviticus 13 ; 29 - 32 , And I Quote ; 29 "When a man or woman has a disease on the head or the beard, 30 the priest shall examine the disease; and if it appears deeper than the skin, and the hair in it is yellow and thin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is an itch, a leprosy of the head or the beard. 31 And if the priest examines the itching disease, and it appears no deeper than the skin and there is no black hair in it, then the priest shall shut up the person with the itching disease for seven days, 32 and on the seventh day the priest shall examine the disease; and if the itch has not spread, and there is in it no yellow hair, and the itch appears to be no deeper than the skin,

In the Irwin's Bible Commentary By C.H. Irin , M.A. . D . D. ( A White Man ) . Published By Zondervan Publishing House , The Second Column , On Page 44 It States That '' Leprosy Is An Apt Symbol Of Sin And It's Affect . '' It Further Says '' By The Total Eruption of Poisons From The Body When The Reddish Raw Flesh Turn To White , '' Notice That In His Commentary . He AVoids Dealing With Blond Straight Hair .

In The John Wycliffe Bible Commentary By The Moody Press Of Chicago , Mr . Wycliffe , A White Man Who Was An English Theologian And Religious Reformer . Who Was Put To Death Because He Translated The Bible From Latin Into English , In His Own Book On Page 94 . States ; ' If After The Washing . The Itch Appeared To Have Spread . The Man Was To Be Pronounced Unclean . Whether Yellow '' Blond '' Hair Was Present Or Not . '' He Was Explaining ;....

Unread

Leviticus Chapter 13 , And I Quote ; 1 The LORD said to Moses and Aaron, 2 "When a man has on the skin of his body a swelling or an eruption or a spot, and it turns into a leprous disease on the skin of his body, then he shall be brought to Aaron the priest or to one of his sons the priests, 3 and the priest shall examine the diseased spot on the skin of his body; and if the hair in the diseased spot has turned white and the disease appears to be deeper than the skin of his body, it is a leprous disease; when the priest has examined him he shall pronounce him unclean. 4 But if the spot is white in the skin of his body, and appears no deeper than the skin, and the hair in it has not turned white, the priest shall shut up the diseased person for seven days; 5 and the priest shall examine him on the seventh day, and if in his eyes the disease is checked and the disease has not spread in the skin, then the priest shall shut him up seven days more;

6 and the priest shall examine him again on the seventh day, and if the diseased spot is dim and the disease has not spread in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him clean; it is only an eruption; and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean. 7 But if the eruption spreads in the skin, after he has shown himself to the priest for his cleansing, he shall appear again before the priest; 8 and the priest shall make an examination, and if the eruption has spread in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is leprosy. 9 "When a man is afflicted with leprosy, he shall be brought to the priest; 10 and the priest shall make an examination, and if there is a white swelling in the skin, which has turned the hair white, and there is quick raw flesh in the swelling,

11 it is a chronic leprosy in the skin of his body, and the priest shall pronounce him unclean; he shall not shut him up, for he is unclean. 12 And if the leprosy breaks out in the skin, so that the leprosy covers all the skin of the diseased person from head to foot, so far as the priest can see, 13 then the priest shall make an examination, and if the leprosy has covered all his body, he shall pronounce him clean of the disease; it has all turned white, and he is clean. 14 But when raw flesh appears on him, he shall be unclean. 15 And the priest shall examine the raw flesh, and pronounce him unclean; raw flesh is unclean, for it is leprosy.

16 But if the raw flesh turns again and is changed to white, then he shall come to the priest, 17 and the priest shall examine him, and if the disease has turned white, then the priest shall pronounce the diseased person clean; he is clean. 18 "And when there is in the skin of one's body a boil that has healed, 19 and in the place of the boil there comes a white swelling or a reddish-white spot, then it shall be shown to the priest; 20 and the priest shall make an examination, and if it appears deeper than the skin and its hair has turned white, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is the disease of leprosy, it has broken out in the boil.

21 But if the priest examines it, and the hair on it is not white and it is not deeper than the skin, but is dim, then the priest shall shut him up seven days; 22 and if it spreads in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is diseased. 23 But if the spot remains in one place and does not spread, it is the scar of the boil; and the priest shall pronounce him clean. 24 "Or, when the body has a burn on its skin and the raw flesh of the burn becomes a spot, reddish-white or white, 25 the priest shall examine it, and if the hair in the spot has turned white and it appears deeper than the skin, then it is leprosy; it has broken out in the burn, and the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is a leprous disease. 26 But if the priest examines it, and the hair in the spot is not white and it is no deeper than the skin, but is dim, the priest shall shut him up seven days,

27 and the priest shall examine him the seventh day; if it is spreading in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is a leprous disease. 28 But if the spot remains in one place and does not spread in the skin, but is dim, it is a swelling from the burn, and the priest shall pronounce him clean; for it is the scar of the burn. 29 "When a man or woman has a disease on the head or the beard, 30 the priest shall examine the disease; and if it appears deeper than the skin, and the hair in it is yellow and thin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean; it is an itch, a leprosy of the head or the beard.