Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Things That Make One Go Hummmmmmm !

Have Devoted My Visit To This Planet To The Resurrection Of The Mentally Dead , Which I Affectionately Refer To As Mummies . Never Did I Know That The Evil One Had Done Such A Great Job With These Prople Both Mentally And Physically As To Have Them Hate Self And Kind . My Greatest Dilemma And Hindrance Has Been The Black Devil . Born Amongst You , And By You . Married To You . Socializing With You . Praying In The Same Sacred Houses Of Worship As You . ; But Secretly They Have A ( Spiritual Pact With The Devil ) . Which Makes It Near Impossible For Them To Totally Surrender To The True Word Of The Lord God .

Their Very Nature Won't Let Them . It's In Their Seed From Genesis 3 ; 15 , And I Quote ; And I Will Put Enmity Between Thee And The Woman And Between Thy Seed And Her Seed ; It Shall Bruise Thy Head And Thou Shalt Bruise His Heel . ...... Also Read 1 Peter 5 ; 9 - 10 , And I Quote ; If Any Man Have An Ear , Let Him Hear .

There Is A Cursed Seed Of Devils Who Are The Canaanites . However , It's Not About Race When It Comes To Evil , Because There Are Black And White Evil People . But , For The Few Chosen From The Many Called , I Sift To Find Those Beings That Wish To Become One With The Supreme , In All . Those That Wish To Know The Way , The Truth , And The Light To Our Heavenly Father , Creator Of All And His Chosesn Anointed One ,

Psalms 2 ; 2 , And I Quote ; The Kings Of The Earth Set Themselves . And The Rulers Take Counse; Together Against The Lord And Against His Anointed Saying .

So I , Noble Dr . Malachi Zodok York -El 33 / 750 , Grand Al Mufti , The True Potentate . 1 Timothy 6 ; 15 , And I Quote ; Which In His Times He Shall Show , Who Is The Blessed And Only Potentate . The King Of Kings And Lord Of Lords .

As I Am Known Throughout The Mystical Schools , The Incarnation Of Tehuti '' Thoth '' Student Of The Great Tum . Known As Atum - Re . The First Point Of Resurrection From Ignorance To The Right Knowledge , The Right Wisdom And The Right Overstanding , The Amen . Revelation 3 ; 14 , And I Quote ; And Unto The Angel Of The Church Of The Laodiceans Write These Things Saith The Amen The Faithful And True Witness The Beginning Of The Creation Of God ;

I Have Blended In With Each Of The Religions Most Interesting To My People . I Lived As One Of Them And Practiced As One Of Them In Order To Reveal The Misconception Of These Doctrines That Have Plagued And Diseased The Minds Of My People . Many Take Offense To That Practice , But I'm Sorry The Truth Must Be Told , For The Very Soul Of God That Lighteth Every Man That Comes Into The World ( John 1 ; 9 ) Is At Risk .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful