Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow The Religion Islam Unmasked ( Scroll # 19 )

This Pamphlet Entitled '' The Religion , Islam - Unmasked , '' Was Written Using Material From The Internet . By That I Mean , We , The U. N . N . M . Had Our Own Internet Forum And Discussions Amongst Ourselves , And The Muslims Would ( Interfere And Introduce Themselves Amongst Us With Their Islamic Fallacies And Fantasies . So This Is Our Responses To All Of ( Their Silliness On The Internet Which Will Prove To Muslims And Non - Muslims That The Religion Islam Is Wearing A Mask , So Big A Mask , That When You Try To Unmask It , This Intimidates Muslims To The Point Where Thy Will Feel Threatened , And Even Have Permission To Kill In The Name Of Their Religion And Their God , Allah .

( Qur'aan 9 ; 29 ) ; And I Quote l '' '' Fight Those Believe Not In Allah Nor The Last Day . Nor Hold That Forbidden Which Hath Been Forbidden By Allah And His Messenger , Nor Acknowledge The Religion Of Truth , From Among The People Of The Book , Until They Pay The Jizyah With Willing Submission , And Feel Themselves Subdued , ''

So Now , I , The Supreme Grand Master Teacher . Maku ; Or Nayya ; Malachizodok York - El Will Set The Record Straight ; At Times Even Using Their Translation Of Yusef Ali And Muhammad Marmaduke Ali , If Not Badly Distorted . So The Muhammadans Who Claim To Be Islam's Adherents , And Those Who Are Not , Will Be Able To See Through This Man Made , 1 , 400 Year Old , Concocted , Hadith , Masked Religion . For Years , Muslims Claimed That Their Religion Is The First And Best Religion , And Everybody Else Is Wrong ;

Muhammad Is The Best And The Last Of All The Prophets , That Arabic Is The First Language , And Is So Precise , That There Are Not Any Mistakes At All , In Their Holy Book , Called The Holy Qur'aan / Koran . But , This Is Simply Not True ! Why Am I Doing This Book Affter The '' 360 Question To Ask Orthodox Sunni Muslims '' ( Refer To 360 Questions To Ask A Sunni Orthodox Muslim , Scroll # 198 ) , I Put Forth , Simply Because The Muslim World Ignored The 360 Book Publicly , Even Though It Shook Them Up Privately . I Don't Want My People Brainwashed By This Cult Parading Itself As An Authentic Religion . Its Sad Enough What Christianity Sid To The Mind Of My People - The Nuwaubian Moors ,

So I Feel Obligated To Stop Nuwaubians From Joining This Pagan Man - Made Desert , Arab Religion , And You Will See Through It By Reading This Book How Inconsistent The Qur'aan And Islam Really Is . If You Only Do Some Research , You Will Know One Of My Favorite Sayings Is . As All Members Of The United Nuwaubian Nation Of Moors ( U . N . N . M . ) Will Tell You ( DON'T BELIEVE ME , CHECK IT OUT !
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful
Unread

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough

And reader of The Qur'aan that is familiar with The Old Testament , Or The New Testament , Discovers that the Names and Events of The Books And Prophets have been definitely Copied In The Qur'aan . This Book will prove to you that Muslims Stole The Bulk Of Their Religion and their Languahes from The Jews or Christians , or other Cultures That Predated Them . Yet , They will argue with you and try to Convince You that Islam and its So-called Scriptures , The Qur'aan Is Authentic . When in facts , I can givbe your serveral Words and Customs that Was Stolen From The Jews , from example .

The Ceremony of The Circumcision ( Genesis 17 ; 10 ) Was Stolen From The Jews . The Concept Of A Holy Day Called Sabbath ( Genesis 2 ; 2 - 3 ) Was Stolen From The Jews , And called Jum'ah < arabic > ( Qur'aan , Chapter 62 ) by the Muslims . Concept Of A Turbaan or Prayer Cap . Which the Muslims called a Kuffa , Came The Jewish Yamaka or Yarmulke , Concept Of The Muslims Kalimat Tawhiyd ( Qur'aan 47 ; 19 ) Was Stolen From The Jews Shama Yishrael <aramic > Hear Oh Israel '' ( Dueteronomy 6 ; 4 ) , or Dueteronomy 4 ; 35 . Where They Stole Their '' Kalimat , Laa Ilaaha Illa Allah < arabic > Qur'aan 47 ; 19 , And this was carried over to Christianity ( Mark 12 ; 29 ) , And that's where Muslims borrowed it from .

They They Stole The Concept Of Fasting From The Jews ( Nehemiah 9 ; 1 ) . The Concept Of Alms Giveing ( Qur'aan 4 ; 162 ) , Their Concept of making Hajj ( Ezra 3 ; 4 , 6 ; 22 ) . What most Muslims don't even know is that their whole concept of The Pilgriamge to their Holy Temple , A Cube Shaped Building ( Ka'aba ) In Mecca , Which they called The Hajj , And the person who completes The Pilgrimage Is Called A Hajji , Is a word Duplicated from the name of Prophet Haggai and the festive Khag Or Hag < aramic > ( Exodus 12 ; 14 ) ,

This is when The Children Of Israel in the Book of Ezra make a Pilgrimage out of Babylonian Captivity , To return to the Holy Land back to the Temple Of Solomon , The Holy Of Holies , The most Sacred Building On Earth to them . It's the Exact Same Story , Even the same titles ; They Stole The Concept Of wearing The Ihraam from the Jews , who took it from The Ancient Egyptian Practice Of Priests of Amun Ra . The Concept Of The Story Of Nimrod ( Qur'aan 2 ; 258 ) Was copied from The Jewish Narrative of the Mishnah from The Midrash Rabba , Chapter 17 .
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Unread

The Concept of wearing The Face Veil , Khimaar < arabic > ( Genesis 24 ; 65 ) and waering sweet smelling Oils Qituwrah < arabic > meaning '' Sweet Fragrance '' from Qehtoret < aramic > And Burning 'Incense ( Exodus 30 ; 7 , 23 , 34 ) ; And they also stole words like Sawkar meaning '' Strong Drink '' From the Hebrews , and changed it to Sakhraan meaning '' Drunk '' The House = Bayt' < arabic > of Lord ( Qur'aan 106 ; 3 ) , Stolen from the Hebrew Beth < aramic > The word Rabb , < arabic > Meaning '' Mater Or Sustainer '' From Rabb < aramic > The word Jannah < arabic > , From the Aramic / Hebrew -Gan < aramic > .

The word Sama'a or Samaawaati < arabic > . From Aramic / Hebrew '' Shamayim '' , Meaning '' The Skies '' , The word Ard < arabic > , Taken from The Aramic / Hebrew Ehrets , Meaning '' The Earth , Land '' , Baab < arabic > , From The Aramic / Hebrew Ehrets Bawb , Meaning '' Door , '' Aba <arabic > From The Aramic / Hebrew word Ab < arabic > Meaning Father , '' Malak , <arabic From The Aramic / Hebrew Melek , Meaning '' King Or Ruler , '' Yad < arabic > From The Aramic / Hebrew word Yawd , Meaning '' Hand '' , Amiyn < arabic > , Amen , '' Mu' minun < arabic > Mu ' minaati < arabic > ,

El Mu'min < arabic > Etc , One of Allahs attributes ( 6th ) Was Stolen From The Aramic / Hebrew , Awmane < aramic > , Meaning '' To Have Faith '' , El Bariyu < arabic > , The 12th Attribute , Meaning '' The Fashioner '' From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Bara , '' Meaning '' To Replenish '' Al Musawwiru < arabic > The Fashioner '' , From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Tsawr , Meaning '' To Make '' All of the attributse of Arabic was stolen from Hebrew ; Including Salaam < arabic > , Islaam <aramic > Muslim < arabic > All came From The Aramic / Hebrew '' Word Shalom < aramic >Peace '' .

Unread

Out Of The Three Most Prominent Monotheistic Religion , All Of Them Take Their Root Back To Abraham , As if Abraham was one of them when in actuality he wasn't . The Jews , Israelites Claim Him , He was neither , A Practitioner of Judaism or their Rites or Rituals . The Christians Claim , And he was not A Practitioner of their Rites or Rituals , And the same applies for the Muhammads , They also Claim Him as A Muslims , A Righteous Man , And say he is theirs , And belongs to Their Religion, And he did not adhere to any of the Tenets Of Islam . This Is Mass Deception , And Why There Must Be ( An Unmasking Of This Deception With Facts .

I was previously known as Imaam Issa , And For Years I would contantly tell The Muhammadans that they should refer to their way of Life As 'Millat '' , Since their Qur'aan says , To Follow Millat Ibraahiym <arabic >( Qur'aan 16 ; 123 ) And not Diyn < arabic > ( Quraan 5 ; 3 ) And it even includes anybody who doesn't Follow Millat Ibraahiym , Is A Fool
, '' Qur'aan 2 ; 130 , And I Quote ; '' And Who Turns Away From The Religion Of Abraham But Such As Debase ( Their Souls With Folly ? ) Him We Chose And Rendered Pure In This World ; And He Will Be In The Hereafter In The Ranks Of The Righteous .

Qur'aan 2 ; 130 ,
Wa ( And ) Man ( WhoEver ) Yar - Ghab ( Turns Away ) 'An ( From ) Mil - Lati ( Rites Of ) Ib - Raa - Heem ( Abraham ) Il - Laa ( Except ) Man ( He Who ) Safiha ( Has Made A Fool ) Naf - Sahoo ( His Self ) Wa ( And ) Laqad ( Indeed ) As - Tafay - Naahu ( We Have Chosen Him ) Fee ( In ) Al - Dunyaa ( The Physical World ) Wa ( And ) In - Nahoo ( Surely He ) Fee ( In ) Al - Aa - Khirat ( The One To Come ) Lamin ( Verily Is From ) Al - Saa - Lihean ( The Perfectionists ) .

As For Him Who Turned Away , ( Rejecting The Law ) , The Millat . 'Rites Of Abrawhawm' He Makes A Fool Of Himself And Indeed We , ( [ We Not He ] The Eloheem , Anunnaqi , Have Chosen Him ( Abrawhawm ) In This Physical World ; And Surely When Al Akhir '' The End' Comes , He Will Be Of The Saalihiyn Perfectionists . < Right Translation In Ashuric / Syriac Arabic By Nayya ; Malachizodok York -El >

( Mistranslation By Yusef Ali 1938 A.D. )
'' And He Who Turns Away From The Religion Of Abraham But Such As Debase Their Souls With Folly ? Him We Chose And Rendered Pure In This World ; And He Will Be In The Here-After In The Ranks Of The Righteous ''

Unread

You will hear Muslims Constantly Say 'Din or Diyn Allah , Diynul Islaam , And never Millat Ibraahiym . The word Millat < arabic > was Stolen from The Aramic / Hebrew Torah and called Bereth Millat , < aramic > As taken from The Logos Software Bible King James Version , Of The Strong's Greek And Hebrew Lexicon '' 01285 Beriyth { Ber - Eeth'} , From 01262 ( In The Sense Of Cutting [ Like 1254 ] ) ; Twot - 282A ; N F Av- Covenant 264 League 17 . Confedracy 1 . Confederate 1, Confedrate + 01167 1 ; 284 1 ) Covenant Alliance , Pledge 1A ) Between Men 1 A ) Treaty . Alliance , League ( Man To Man ) 1A2 ) Constitution , Ordinance ( Monarch To Subjecta 1 A 3 ) Agreement , Pledge ( Man To Man ) 1 A 4 ) Alliance ( Of Friendship ) 1 A5 ) Alliance ( Of Marriage 1 B ) Between God And Man 1 B1 ) Alliance ( Of Friendship ) 1B2 ) Covenant ( Divine Ordinance With Signs Or Pledes ) 2 ) Phrases ) 2A ) Covenant Making 2B ) Covenant Keeping , 2 C ) Covenant Violation '' ,

So Bereth Millat means '' The Covenant Of The Rites '' And in Judaism it's always referring to the Circumcision ritual . . The practices of Abraham , Who lived way before Islam such as Circumcision ( Genesis 17 ; 10 ) And I Quote ; '' This Is My Covenant , Which Ye Shall Keep , Between Me And You And Thy Seed After Thee ; Every Man Child Among You Shall Be Circumcised ''

This was adopted from The Ancient Egyptians , By The Jews and Muslims , But dropped out of Christianity by Paul , The Deceiver ( Acts 21 ; 21 ) And It States ; '' And They Are Informed Of Thee , That Thou Teachest All The Jews Which Are Among The Gentiles To Forsake Moses , Saying That They Ought Not To Circumcise Their Children , Neither To Walk After The Customs , '' ( Refer To St . Paul , Disciple Or Deceiver ? , Scroll # 61 ) .

You Muhammads , Christians and Jews , Are trying to make Abraham one of you - A Jew , Christian , or Muslim ; Contrary to what he was , Just because you adopted some of his practices like Circumcision , Which is found in The Torah a total of 28 Times in its various forms , But has been neatly left out of The Qur'aan though all of their Hadith Writers Make It Fitra , '' A Law , '' The word used for Circumcision Is Mul < aramic > *04135 Muwl { Mool } A Primitive Root ; Twot - 1161 ; V Av - Circumcise 30 , Destroy 3 . Cut Down 1, Needs 1 . Cut In Pieces 1 ; 36 1 ) To Circumcise , Let Oneself Be Circumcised , Cut Be Cut Off 1 A ) ( Qal ) To Circumcise 1B ) ( Niphal ) To Be Cirumcised , Circumcise Oneself 1C ) ( Hiphil ) To Cause To Be Circumcised 1C1 ) Of Destruction ( Fig ) 1D ) ( Hithpolel ) To Be Cut Off 1E ) Polel ) Cut Down ''

Unread

Mul < aramic > Is the same root as the word Millah < arabic > which Abraham got from The Ancient Egyptians who practiced this ritual way before Abram was born . They base their culture on the Circumcision . However , It is left out of The Qur'aan and it's in The Sahihu Bukhari Page 931 . There is a Whole Chapter One It . They even have Circumcision Of Females In Arabia , In The Fatawa Alamgrii , Volume 4 Page 237 . Circumcision Of Females occur daily in other Arab and Islamic Countries such as Egypt and Sudan .

Remember Abram ( Abraham ) The Chaldean was born in Ur , of Chaldea , ( Genesis 11 ; 31 ) And I Quote ; '' And Terah Took Abram His Son , And Lot The Son Of Haran His Son's Son , And Sarai His Daughter In Law , His Son Abram's Wife ; And They Went Forth With Them From ( Ur Of The Chadees ) . To Go Into The Land Of Canaan ; And They Came Unto Haran , And Dwelt There '' ,

Therefore , He couldn't have possibly been a Jew or even a Muslims . Where does it literally , Out of Abraham own mouth , Not even in the The Qur'aan , Where Abraham says , '' I , Ibraahiym Or Abraham Am A Muslim Or even Moses , David , Solomin , Or Jesus '' , For that Matter ? No Where !! I don't want some allocation to them that identifies with them , Made up in your own Self - Style Holy Book , Called The Qur'aan . Abraham was way before The Hebrew And Islamic Religions and your Holy Book - The Torah , Bible and Qur'aan . Abraham himself had A Torah before Moses did ( Genesis 26 ; 5 ) . And I Quote ; '' Because That Abraham Obeyed My Voice , And Kept My Charge , My Commandments , My Statutes And My Laws ''

The Aramic / Hebrew word used here for '' Laws '' , Is translated as Torah < aramic > '' 08451 Towrah { To - Raw' } Or Torah { To - Raw ' } From 03384 ; Twot - 910D ; N Fav - Law 219 ; 219 1 ) Law Direaction , Instruction 1 A ) Instruction , Direction ( Human Or Divine ) 1 A 1 ) Body Of Prophetic Teaching 1 A ) Instruction In Messianic Age 1A3 ) Body Of Priestly Direction Or Instruction 1A4 ) Body Of Legal Directives 1B ) lAW 1b1 ) Law Of The Burnt Offering 1B2 ) Of Special Laws , Codes Of Law 1C ) Custom , Manner 1D ) The Deuteronomic Or Mosaic Law '' So What Even Happened To His Torah Or Laws , Mr . Muhammadan And Jew ? If you , Muhammadans Say . That this is The Suhuf Of Abraham , ' Mentioned In Qur'aan 87 ; 18 - 19 , And I Quote ; And This Is In The Books Of The Earliest ( Revelations ) The Books Of Abraham And Moses ,'' ;...... Then We Ask You To Present It ; That Is Make A Copy Of It Public For Us All To See As You Did Your Qur'aan . And If You Can't Show It , Then It Doesn't And Didn't Exist . Just Another Qur'aanic Fabrication!

Unread

Abraham was called A Hebrew by the inhabitants , Canaanites who saw him cross The Tigris and Euphrates River in Iraq ( Genesis 14 ; 13 ) . The name Hebrew , Which comes from The Aramic / Hebrew Root word Abar , Had nothing to do with His Religion , It was simply just An Act he did and was labeled after that for that particular act of crossing a river ; And Muslims Stole that word for Arab , But misspelled it' Arab < arabic > meaning '' To Cross '' As a matter of fact , The word Abar - '' To Cross Or Pass Over , '' Originality comes from and is the same word as Eber , The Great Grandson Of Shem '' Eber , 05677 'Eber [ Ay - Ber ] The same as 05676 ; ; N Pr M Av - Eber 13 , Heber 2 ; 15 Eber Or Heber = '' The Region Beyond '' 1 ) Son Of Salah , Great Grandson Of Shem , Father Of Peleg And Joktan , '' Who came Generation Before Abraham ( Genesis 10 ; 21 ) And I Quote ; '' Unto Shem Also The Father Of All The Children Of Eber . The Brother Of Ja'pheth The Elder , Even To Him Were Children Born '' So why not call 'Eber or Hebrew , Or one who passes or crosses over . Your father , Instead of Abraham , Muhammadans and Jews ? And don't try to say Eber was a Muslim or Jew as well because proof of that can't be found in The Torah or Qur'aan .

Genesis 14 ; 13
Wa ( And ) Bo ( There Came ) One That Had Faw - Leet ( Escaped ) , Wa ( And ) Naw - Gad ( Told ) Ab - Rawm ( Abram ) The Ib - Ree ( Hebrew ) ; For He Shaw -Kan ( Dwelt ) In The Ay -Lone ( Plain ) Of Mam -Ray ( Mamre '' Fatness ) Ha ( The ) Em - O - Ree ( Amorite ) . Awkh ( Brother ) Of Esh - Kole ( Eshcol ) , Wa ( And ) Awkh ( Brother ) Of Aw - Nare ( Aner ) ; Wa ( And ) Haym ( These ) Were Bah -Al ( Confederate ) With Ab -Rawm ( Abram ) .

And There Came One That Had Escaped And Reported All This To Abram The One Who Crossed Over '' Hebrew '' ; Who Was Living Near A Sacred Tree In The Plain Of Mamre '' Fatness '' The Mountain Dweller '' Caucasian , Amorite '' , Mamre And His Brother Esheol '' Cluster '' , And His Brother Aner '' A Young Man '' ; And There Were The Allies Of Abram . < Right Translation In Aramic / Hebrew By Nayya ; Malachizodok York - El >

( Mistranslation By King Jame 1611 A.D. )
And There Came One That Had Escaped , And Told Abram The Hebrew ; For He Dwelt In The Plain Of Mamre The Amorite , Brother Of Eshcol , And Brother Of Aner ; And These Were Confederate With Abram .

Unread

Looking back at Abraham , Whom you all refer to as , '' Father Abraham , '' He Was Not A Good Example Of A Husband . Take for instance How He Left his 2nd Wife , Hagar ( Genesis 16 ; 1 ) And his first Son , Ishmael to wander off in a very Inhospitable , Hot Desert Of Beersheba , Without any concern for her or their son ( Genesis 21 ; 14 ) , And I Quote ; '' And Abraham Rose Up Early In The Morning , And Took Bread , And A Bottle Of Water , And Gave It Unto Hagar , Putting It On Her Shoulder , And The Child , And Sent Her Away ; And She Departed And Wandered In The Wilderness Of Beer - She - Ba '' .

Yes , One Bottle Of Water And Some Bread Which Is An Incomplete Meal By The Way , And He Was Very Wealthy Considering The Fact That You Know That Any Real Father Wouldn't Have Done That , So Don't You Try To Justify It And Say . '' Well , Because God Or Allah Told Him To '' So If Allah Or God Told Him To Do This ; And It Was Still The Wrong Thing To Do . He Had A Third Wife , Name Kiturah And Never Did Identify With Her Sons By Him . Namely ; Zimran , Jokshan , Medan , Midian , Ishbak And Shuah .

( Genesis 25 ; 2 ) And Neither The Jew Or The Muslims Or The Christians Want To Identify With These Children Of Abraham . Why ? Then In Genesis 25 ; 5 , It Says '' He Gave All That He Had Unto Isaac . '' ( What About The Rest Of His Children From The Other Wifes ? Now , This Is Coming Out Of God's Book As You Say ; Showing Us The Character And Personality Of The So-called Great Founder Of The 3 Confused Monotheistic Religion Of The World - Abraham . That Type Of Character Was Not Upright Or True In Faith , It Was Cruel , Like It Or Not ; ( Abraham Was Uncareing , Biased Man , It Also Shows That This God Condone This Type Of Behavior . Now , That's Right Knowledge !!

Unread

Abraham Also Fought In Battles ( Genesis 14 ; 17 ) And I Quote ; '' There Came One That Had Escaped , And Told Abram The Hebrew ; For He Dwelt In The Plain Of ( Mamre The Amorite , Brother Of Eshcol , And Brother Of Aner ; And These Were Confederate With Abram ) . And When Abram Heard That His Brother Was Taken Captive , He Armed His Trained Servants , Born In His Own House , Three Hundred And Eighteem , And Pursued Them Unto . And He Divided Himself Against Them . He And His Servants , By Night , And Smote Them , And Pursued Them Unto Hobah , Which Is On The Left Hand Of Damascus , And He Brought Back All The Goods , And Also Brought Again His Brother Lot , And His Goods , And The Women Also . And The People .

The word Confederate as found in Genesis 14 ; 14 , Beings used , When referring to Abraham and his Confederates Mamre , Eschcol and Aner , Is Ba'al , < aramic > , A Sumerian God who was later Worshipped by The Hittites and Israelites ( Judges 2 ; 11 - 13 ) And I Quote ; '' And The ( Children Of Israel ) Did Evil In The Sight Of The Yahweh ( Lord ) , And Served ( Baalim ) And They Forsook The Lord God Of Their Fathers , Which Brought Them Out Of The Land Of Egypt , And Followed Other Gods , Of The God Of The People That Were Round About Them , And Bowed Themselves Unto Them , And Provoked The Lord To Anger .

If Eshcol And Aner , Two Amorites Who Hanged Out And Were Friends Of Abraham , Before He Met Melchizedek In Genesis 14 ; 18 - 20 , That Means Abraham , Mamre , Eshcol And Aner Worshipped The Babylonian God Ba'al Hadad , So . He Did Not Worship Allah , Or Yahweh .He As A Chaldean Worshipped His Family Deity , Baal .

Why do you Muhammadans go out of your way , Claiming Abraham and saying he is an Upright Muslim , Haniyf < arabic > ( Qur'aan 2 ; 135 ; 16 ; 123 ) ? Or as Yusef Ali's Translation Says , And I Quote ; '' So We Have Taught The Inpired ( Message ) , '' Follow The Way Of Abraham The True In Faith , And He Joined Not Gods With Allah '' . ;...... That is just not The Truth ! Abraham Was An Idol Worshipper , What you call A Mushrik < arabic > .

As previously proven , A Worshipper Of The Deity Or God Baal < arabic > Mentioned In The Scriptures 51 Times and found in The Qur'aan A Total Of 5 Times ( Qur'aan 2 ; 228 ; 4 ; 128 ; 11 ; 72 ; 24 ; 31 ; 37 ; 125 ) And even with a new meaning as '' Husband , '' ( He Also Fell At The Feet Of A Hittites And Worshipped Them ( Genesis 23 ; 7 ) , And I Quote ; '' And Abraham Stood Up , And Bowed Himself To The People Of The Land , Even To The Children Of Heth . ''

Unread

Now . That was after he knew about The Most High ! You , Muhammadans / Muslims even have the audacity to change his father's name , From Terah < aramic > To Azar < arabic > Terah can be found in ( Genesis 11 ; 26 ) And I Quote ; '' And Terah Lived Seventy Years , And Begat Abram , Nahor , And Haran '' ; While Azar Which can be found in ( Qur'aan 6 ; 74 ) . The Qur'aan , Chapter 6 , Verse 74 Is trying to make it look like Abraham didn't Worship many Gods and Idols , By showing him rebuking his father for Worshipping Idols ; And I Quote ; '' Lo ! Abraham Said To His Father Azar ; '' Takest Thou Idols For Gods ? For I See Thee And Thy People In Manifest Error . ''

( His People ? ) They were his people . Abraham and his Father Terah were all Chaldeans , So that makes Abraham one of His People - His Blood . ( The Chaldeans Were Known To Worship A Multiple Of Gods , Including Baal . So again , Mr Muhammadan , You Are Wrong ! The Man named Abraham in The Torah ( Which Was Written And Revealed [ 1513 B.C.E. ] Way before your Qur'aan [ 610 - 632 A.D. ] Bowed Down To Men And To The Hittites , ( Genesis 23 ; 7 ) , Not The Spook God , Allah as your Qur'aan 2 ; 135 claims , And I Quote ; '' Behold ! His Lord Said To Him ; '' Bow ( Thy Will To Me ) ; '' He Said '' I Bow ( My Will ) To He Lord And Cherisher Of The Universe , '' < That Is Called Fabrication And Deception ).

Genesis 23 ; 7
And Ab -Raw - Hawm ( Abraham ) Qoom ( Rose Up ) . Wa ( And ) Shaw - Khaw ( Prostrate ) Himself To The Am ( Nation Of People ) Of That Part Of The Eh -Rets ( Planet Earth ) . Even To The Bane ( Children ) Of Khayth ( '' Terror '' Heth ) .

And Abraham Stood Up . And Then Prostrated Himself On His Face To The Ground For The Nation Of People , Good Hethites Of That Part Of The Planet Earth Called Canaan , Even To The Children Of Heth '' Terror '' Cursed Seed Of Canaan . < Right Translation In Aramic / Hebrew By Nayya ; Malachizodok York - El >

( Mistranslation By King Jame 1611 A.D. )
And Abraham Stood Up . And Bowed Himself To The People Of The Land , Even To The Children Of Heth .