Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess

Notices

Thoughts Of A Nuwaupian/God & Goddess Express Yourself On Any Subject. Ideas, Suggestions, Solutions, Comments.

Unread
Grand Esteem Family Elder

Pa Neter Ra is on a distinguished road
Default I.s.l.a.m.

Peace,

I, SELF, LAW, ALLAH, MASTER (I.S.L.A.M.)

The Great Peace is timeless. The Law of the Great Peace was used by many warring tribes, clans, and nations in the past as the venue to resolve conflict. Rather than resorting to violence, Right Thinking (Sound Right Reason), was the preferred remedy to settle controversy. For example, the Haudenosaunee (People of the Long House) accepted the good word of peace and applied the 117 principles (9 x 13) of the Great Peace to bind the original five warring tribes into a Nation of Right Thinkers. Hence, the Great Binding Law. We, the People, of the United States ordained and established the constitution for the United States of America to form a more perfect Union. Article seven of the United States Constitution stipulated that nine of the thirteen (9 x 13) several states would suffice for the adoption of the United States Constitution. This adoption ultimately led to the creation of the Federal Government (Bundesstaat) in which power is distributed between a central authority and the several States or constituent territorial units. The three Great principles of the Great Peace are (a) Sound, (b) Right, and (c) Reason. This is the Science of NUWAUPU, which carries the mathematical value 117. Its product is 13 x 9, which translates into Energy or MC^2.

What is the significance of E = MC^2?

It signifies the movement or mapping of force into the material plane (Naasuwt) from the mental plane (Malakuwt). The speed of light acts as the catalyst in the transfer of force. The transfer of this force can be used either malevolently or benevolently. For example, from a biological stance, enzymes are catalytic structures responsible for chemical transformations and metabolic processes within the cells of living organisms. The purpose of these enzymatic-catalytic reactions is to build (anabolism) and to destroy (catabolism) organic matter via the transfer of force.

What is ISLAM?

ISLAM means peace. The fifth name of Allah is Al Salaamu (The Peace). The word I.S.L.A.M. is an acronym for I, Self, Law, Allah, Master. This may vary from institution to institution, nonetheless. The word ISLAM begins with the letter I = 9 and ends with the letter M = 13. Once again, the mathematical narrative is 9 x 13, the supreme mathematics in this day and time.

One Nation Under the Great Peace, with Liberty and Justice to All

Pa Neter Ra (Heru Neterkhet, Horus-God in Flesh, Son of Ra Atum)
Great Peace Society of Amuuri-Chans (Royal Serpents)
9 x 13 (NUWAUPU)

AUM

Last edited by Pa Neter Ra; at 01:16 PM..