Exploding DNA Forums

Go Back   Exploding DNA Forums > Welcome To The Exploding DNA And Chat With The Gods Forums > Exploding DNA Classics

Notices

Exploding DNA Classics Post Old Scrolls, Pictures, Audio And Video Classics. Start An Auction.

Old
Grand Esteem Family Elder

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Post Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun El Kuluwm .
Begin All Prayers And Thinking As A Part Of The All .

Istabhaal Tamed Ashed
Supplication Egighteen

Ane Atlebu Maluj Fi El Neteru
I See Refuge In The Guardians

Yaa Neteru , Ane Atlebu Maluj Fi A'zumuk Wa A'zumuk , Wa Fi A'zumuk Wa Gadur , Wa Fi A'zumuk , Wa Malufet , Wa Fi A'zumuk , El Jaburik , Wa Fi A'zumuk Min El Tut Shil She Izu Kull Hawaalinee , Wa Min El Tut Shil Jull Shaayu .

Oh Guardians . I Seek Refuge In Your Might And Supremacy . And In Your Might And Power , And In Your Might And Authority , And In Your Might The Majestic , And In Your Might From The Evil Of What Is All Around Me , And From The Evil Of Everything .

Ena Ent Amma Rabaatee, Wa Sayudaat Sawun Nee Ala Tasurun Sabul . Ane E'ndee Loe Yakulet Wam Gadur Lalul Bi Ent , A'zum , Makhusaat Shil Jull Bawrukh Rawuh , Wa Maluj Li Jull Wahed Menu Khawuf . Ane E'ndee Loe Yakulet Wam Gadur Lalul She Ent Nafun Nee , Yaa A'zum Wahedaat .

Surely You As My Sustainers , And Masters Keep Me On A Narrow Path . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except By You . Supreme , Shelters Of Every Fugitive Soul . And Refuge For Everyone Who Fears . I Have No Ability Nor Power Except What You Give Me . Oh Supreme Ones .

Ane Harus Nasufee Ma'a Gaduraatuk , Tarugee Shil Hayuh , Usraee , Mathuree , Wa Aneya Hamudmul Li Kull Shil El Na'umaat Shil Ent , Yaa Mustakhaleegaat Wa Sayudaat .

I Protect Myself With Your Powers , My Way Of Life , My Family , My Wealth , And I Am Thankful For All Of The Graces Of You , Oh Creators And Masters .

Ahmul Ma Shalumuk , Yaa Neteru Shil Hemudee , Li El Fam Shil El Sharer Wa El Fam Shil El Dagulmul Atha Matuh Aksanee ; Hum Dabarhum Aksanee Ma'a Kazubun Lasun .

Hold Not Your Peace , Oh Guardians Of Wicked ... And The Mouth Of The Deceitful Are Opened Against Me ; The Have Spoken Against Me With A Lying Tongue .

Hum Hawathumnee Kaman Ma'a Kalumaat Shil Karuh ; Wa Haraba Aksanee Mae'nd Sabubun .

They ... Surrounded Me Also With Words Of Hatred ; And Fought Against Me Without A Cause .

Li A'shugee Hum Atha Thanugaryaatee ; Lakun Ane Anfenu Nasufee Ila Tafulat .

For My Love They ... Are My Adversaries ; But I Give Myself To Prayer .

Wa Hum Rakhat - Hum Tut Li Nefer , Wa Karuh Li A'shug .

And They .... Have Placed Disagreeable For Agreeable , And Hatred For Love .

Amhud Sharerun Esh Uwah Hu ; Wa Khala Sata El Tut Wahed Bagum Ja Yamun Yodhu .

Appoint A Wicked Male Over Him ....; And Let Satan The Evil One Stand At His .... Right Hand .

Metay Hu Sofa Kawun Ladun , Khala Zi Hadur Dashuw Bakhuz Sharer ; Wa Khala Tafulat - Hu Zahub Khatuh .

When He .... Will Be Judged , Let It Come Forth Out Wicked ; And Let His ... Prayer Go Wrong .

Khala Yawumhu Kawun Galut ; Wa Khala Ukhrat Akhuz Sawuwhu .

Let His .... Day Be Few ; And Let Another Take His .... Charge .

Khala Ebunaat - Hu Kawun Wuledluss , Wa Zawujhu Lamguhu .

Let His ... Sons Be Fatherless , And His Wife A Widow .

Khala Uwludaat -Hu Tawmeed Kawun Bawtukhaat , Wa Bi -Thamud Kawun Saawul ; Khalahum Talub Khubzhum Kaman Bakhuz Shil Makunaat - Hum Rugeda Ila Wadur .

Let His ... Children Always Be Fugitives And Constantly Be Asking ; Let Them Seek Their Bread Also Out Of Their Placed Laid To Waste .

Khala El Salufat Kawun Ma Bafukh ; Wa Khala El Gharebataat Ra'uh Laduh -Hu .

Let The Lender Be Ensnared ; And Let The Strangers Spoil His .... Labor .

Khala Henak Kawun Lun Dek Jazuz Latufee Ila Hu ; Wam Khala Henak Kawun Ayi Liyya E'nd Rahum Ala Wuledlusshu Uwludaat .

Let There Be None That Draws Kindness To Him ....; Nor Let There Be Any To Have Mercy On His .... Fatherless Children .

Khala Salukit -Hu Kawun Kasur Min Ala ; Wa Fi El Istansaab Taabu', Khala Isumhum Kawun Masuh Bakhuz .

Let His ... Posterity Be Cut Off ; And In The Generation Following , Let Their Name Be Wiped Out .

Khala El Waluh Shil Wuledaat - Hu Kawun Zakur Ma'a El Neteru ; Wa Khala El Khatuhaat Shil Wuledat - Hu Ma Kawun Masuh Bakhuz .

Let The Iniquity Of His .... Fathers Be Remembered With The Neteru ; And Let The Going Wrongs Of His Mother Not Be Wiped Out .

Khalahum Kawun Gabla El Neteru Bi - Kamul , Dek Hu Yakul Kasur Min Ala El Zakurane Shil Hum Min El Gi .

Let Them Be Before The Neteru Completely . That He May Cut Off The Remembrance Of Them From The Planet Earth .

Lakun Hu Lam Zakur Liyya Bamul Latuhess , Lakun Tabu' Ba'ad El Meskun Was Hatugy Humim , Dek Hu Yakul Gam Khala El Shaluh Wahed Mawut .

But He Did Not Remember To Do Kindness , But Follow After The Poor And Needy Humans , That He Might Even Let The Disheartened One Die .

Amma Hu A'shaghu Raajum , Fa Khala Zi Hadur Ila Hu ; Amma Hu Lam Ma'nug Fi Baarukaat , Fa Khala Zi Kawun Ba'ed Minhu .

As He Loved Cursing . So Let It Come To Him ; As He Did Not Delight In Blessings , So Let It Be Far From Him .

Hu Lebus Nasufhu Ma'a Raajum Amma Ma'a Semut Thawbhu , Fa Khala Zi Hadur Dakhul Hu Mithul Moya , Mithul Zeet Fi A'zamaat - Hu .

He Clothed Himself With Cursing As With His Cloth Garment , So Let It Come Into Him Like Water , Like Oil In His Bones .

Khala Zi Kawun Ila Hu Amma El Thawb Ash Ghatuyhu , Wa Li Banuthun Ash Hu Izu Shagus Bi -Kamul .

Let It Be To Him As The Garment Which Covers Him , And For A Girdle Which He Is Girded Completely .

Khala Haza Kawun El Baamul Shil Thanugaryaatee Min El Neteru , Wa Shil Ham Dek Dabur Tut Aksa Nafusee .

Let This Be The Doing Of My Adversaries From The Neteru , And Of Those That Speaks Disagreeable Against My Spirit .

Lakun Bamul Linee , Yaa El Neteru El Nebu , Li Isumuk Hatum ; Liana Latufessuk Izu Nefer , Ashwu'nee .

But Do For Me , O The Neteru The Lord For Your Name's Sake Because Your Kindness Is Agreeable , Deliver Me .

Li Aneya Meskun Wa Hatugy , Wa Galbee Begu Buzeha Ma'afinee .

For I Am Poor And Needy . And My Heart Has Become Defiled Within Me .

Ane Mashub Amma El Zalu Shil Istahraas Metay Zi Madud Zi Nasuf Bakhuz ; Aneya Tambur Min Ala Amma El Gerud .

I Walk Like The Shadow Of Protection When It Stretches Itself Out ; I Am Shook Off As The Locust .

Rukubaatee Saguh Biwasati Saawum ; Wa Lahumee Wa Jalud Kathub Samuness .

My Knees Have Stumbled Through Fasting ; And My Flesh And Skin Denies Fatness .

Ane Kaman Begu Kakukhun Ilahum ; Metay Hum Nazurnee , Hum Tambur Rusaat - Hum .

I Also Became A Reproach To Them ; When They See Me , They Shake Their Heads .

Ansurnee , Yaa Neteru ; Yaa Anjuynee Saakum Ila Latufessuk ;

Help Me , O Neteru ; O Save Me According To Your Kindness ;

Dek Hum Yakulhum Baruf Dek Haza Izu Yoduk ; Dek Ent , Neteru , Bamaltu Zi .

That They May Know That This Is Your Hand ; That You , Neteru , Has Done It .

Khalahum Rajum , Lakun Baruk Ent ; Metay Hum A-Rafur , Khalahum Kawun Kagul ; Lakun Khala Uwluduk Nafun Masrurun Istahdaa' .

Let Them Curse , But Bless You ; When They Arise , Let Them Be Ashamed ; But Let Your Child Give A Glad Declaration .

Khala Thanugaryaatee Kawun Lebus Ma'a Rakhuf , Wa Khalahum Ghatuy Nasufhum Ma'a Nasf Bashuth -Hum , Amma Ma'a Rashubun .

Let My Adversaries Be Clothed With Disgrace . And Let Them Cover Themselves With Their Own Shame , As With A Robe .

Ane Sofa Bi -Yaasuf Hemud El Neteru Ma'a Famee ; Kayn , Ane Sofa Hemudhu Bayna El Kaluftud .

I Will Exceedingly Praise The Neteru With My Mouth ; Yes , I Will Praise Them Amongst The Multitude .

Li Hum Sofa Bagum Ja El Yamun Yod Shil El Meskun , Liyya Najuyhu Min Ham Dek Ladun Nafushu .

For They Will Stand At The Right Hand Of The Poor , To Save Him From Those That Judge His Spirit .

( This Is Said To Ward Off Evil And To Block The Evil Eye , And To Remove Curses . The Blank Spaces . You Add The Name Or Names Of Your Adversaries . )

Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re
Neter ; A'aferti Atum -Re
Who Is Amunnubi Ruakhptah
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Peace In The Lamb Is True-ly Wonderful

Last edited by IssaEl21; at 09:25 AM..
Old

IssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the roughIssaEl21 is a jewel in the rough
Arrow Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm

Yaa Rabaat
Our Sustainers

Yaa Neteru , Ane Sama'tu Wa'uzun Naaduy , Naatug E'nd Amun Fi Rabuk , Fa Ane Dur E'nd Amun , Ane Sama'tu Un Mustakameed Naatug Amun Fi Allah , Fa Ane Dur , Neteruee Ghafurnee Li Lagwuyaatee Wa Khafur Da - Ufessaatee Wa Sanubneee Mawut Ma'a El Nuwaubianaat . Nebee , Ajuznee She Ent Wa'udnee , Fa Ane Loe Adkuth E'nd Amun Aw Amun , Lakun Fi Baaruf , Li Eza Ane Abrefu El Haug , Rawuhee Sofa Kawun Fadun .

Oh Guardians , I Have Heard A Preacher Calling , Saying Have Faith In Your Sustainer , So I Did Have Faith , I Heard An Imam Saying Believe In Allah , So I Did , My Guardiand Forgive Me For My Faults And Cover My Weaknesses And Make Me Die With The Nuwaubians . My Neb , Grant Me What You Promised Me , So I No Longer Have Faith Or Belief , But In Knowing , For If I Know The Truth , My Soul Will Be Free
The Cross Can Be Found In Two Places , One On Top Of The Churchs , And The Other On Top Of The Grave , The One On To Of The Churchs Is Where The Mentalty Dead Are , And The One On Top Of The Grave Is , Where The Physical Dead Lay .

It's Not The Things One Knows That Get Him Or Her In Trouble , Its The Things One Knows That Just Isn't So That Get Them In Trouble

Old

Yaa Ghalub Gadush Usra , Amma Ane Ajlesu Hen Farugun Shil El A'zumat , Ane Anzeru Fug Wa Ane Ablegu Ja Nasufee Alfun Wagutaat Amma Wahed Nuwaubian . Wa Ane Madud Jumrukun Ila El Nuwaubian Usra Dek Na Atha Wahed ,

Oh Most Holy Family , As I Sit Here A Part Of The Greater , I LQQk Up And I Gaze At Myself A Thousand Time As One Nuwaubian . And I Extend A Bond To The Nuwaubian Family That We Are One .

Wa Ane Atlebu Fakut Liyya Kawun Farugun Shil Haza Ghalub Gadush Wa Safun Usra Ham Menu E'nd El Jadud Wa Khatamiy Beruth , El Sawub Ila Tawulun A -Tahur Tafulat , El Istakmaal Shil Istanjaalun Wa El Un Gaana'a Shil El A'zumist Sarunaat .

And I Greet Each Member Of The Family With True Sincerity And Concert , And I Seek Only To Be A Part Of This Most Holy And Sacred Family Those Who Have The New And Final Covenant , The Answer To A Long Awaited Prayer , The Completion Of A Revelation And The Unmasking Of The Greatest Secrets .

Na Atha Uwludaat Shil El Ghalub A'la Na Atha Farugun Shil Kull , Wa Kull Izu Farugun Shilna . Na Na'shegua Kull , Wa Kull Na'shegua Na . Na Nakhredua Li Kull , Wa Kull Kharud Lina .

We Are Children Of The Most High , We Are A Part Of All , And All Is A Part Of Us . We Love All , And All Loves Us . We Care For All . And All Cares For Us .

( This Is Said , Everytime You Realize That You Are A Part Of The Holy Family Of Nuwauabians ) .

Old

Istabhaal Tased Ashed

El Wah Ragus

A'n Neter ; A'afeerti Atum -Re

Fi Khafwusee Liyya Kawun Bashurun, Dek Izu Wahed Ma'a Ent Fi Istatwmaam Wa A'shug , Ane Hadur Ila Neter ; A'ferti Atum - Re Wa Rahubhu Ma 'a Hagun A'ashug Galb , Wa Ane Abrefu Hu Bi - Hag Ya'shegunee . Hu Izu El Fakut Wahed Menu Yakhudna Ma'a Kull Shil Ent , El A'zum Rawuhaat . Hu Izu Munajuynaa , El Ahsun Wahed , Yaa Neteru , Ham Menu Sanuy El Khawug Shil El Sayud El Rawuh Shil Haduyane , Na Atha Wahed Yakheda ; Na Atha Fi El Kuluwm . El Kuluwm Izu Na ; Hazi Sofa Nasur Na . Zi A'shugna , Zi Haduyna . Na Atha Wahed Ma'a Ent , Yaa Gadumaat Agbulna , Agbulna .

( Said When You Form A Circle Of Remembrance )

Old

Question Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re By M.Z.York-El 33 / 720

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Wa Baazun Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwm .
Begin All Pryers And Thinking As A Part Of The All

Istabhaal Arbedeen Taled
Supplication Forty Three

El Tarug Bakhuz
The Way Out

Yaa , Neter; A'aferri Atum -Re , Hag Haduy Shil El Neteru , Ent Atha Hu , Menu Nafun El Nuwaubianaat El Tarug Bakhuz Shil El Rashwuth Shil Zalumane Dakhul Thahun Menu Rusela Zi Tat Amma Safuyun Haduyane Ash Yakul Janub Kull Bakhuz Shil El Rakuy Shil Zalumane Dakhul A'gum Sahuh Saabub , Nuwaubu Bi Nasfuk Jazut .

O, Neter; A'aferri Atum -Re , True Guide Of The Guardians , You Are He , Who Gives The Nuwaubians The Way Out Of The State It Down As A Clear Guidance Which Can Bring All Of The Spell Of Ignorance Into Sound Right Resasoning . Nuwaubu By Your Own Permission .

Rajum Kawun Ham Menu A'wuz Liyya Khamud El Aswud Nawuur , Li Henakzu El Aswud Nawur Shil Thahun , Dek Kawun Gabla El Lahub Dek Rumega El Shamush Nawur .

Cursed Be Those Who Want To Extinguish The Black Light , For There Is The Black Light Of Intellect , That Existed Before The Flame That Sparked The Sun's Light .

Li Ent E'nduk El Thahun Shil El Eluhaat , Dek Kuwena Wa Hudea' , ''Khala Henak Kawun Nawur '' Wa Fi El Nawur Dek Hadur Dakhul Kawunfin , El Ganun Shil Kharub Wa Istaklaah Liyya Natuj Kawun Walud , Lakun Fi El Rashwuth Shil A'zum Mazunment Wenu El Aswud Nawur Izu , Thahun Izu , Wenu El Aswud Nawur Kawun , Thahun Kawun . Haza Izu El Hakumdum Shil El Ghalub A'la . Khalahu Menu Bi-Hag Talub Liyya Thahum Khagum Haza Hakumdum .

For You Have The Intellect Of The Deities , That Existed And Declared , ''Let There Be Light'' And In The Light That Came Into Existence , The Law Of Destroy And Consumption To Produce Was Born , But In The State Of Supreme Balancement Where The Black Light Is , Intellect Is . Where The Black Light Was . Intellect Was . This Is The Wisdom Of The Most High . Let Him Who Truly Seeks To Overstand Ponder This Wisdom .

El Deyunaws Jahulaat Talub Liyya Khamud El Aswud Nawur Ma'a Jedhum Famaat Lakun El Ghalub A'la Sofa Ma Raduy Lalul Dek Hu Yakul Fakut Twmum Nawurhu Walud Bakhuz Shil Khashukess , Wa El Nawur Shil Haza Dunya Izu Mu'adul Ila A'furun Anus , Wa Naazurun Anus Izu Mu'adul Ila El Aswud Nawur . El A'fur Anus Lazum Kawun Haduy Biwasati Ukhrat A'yunaat , Nudeya Deyun , Lakun Naazurun Anus Nazur Biwasati Nasfhu A'yunaat , Nudeya Nuwaubu .

The Religious Fools Seek To Extinguish The Black Light With Their Very Mouths But The Most High Will Not Consent Exceot That He May Only Perfect His Light Born Out Of Darkness , And The Light Of This World Is Equal To A Blind Man , And A Seeing Man Is Equal To The Black Light . The Blind Man Must Be Guided Through Another's Eyes , Called Religion , But A Seeing Man Sees Through His Own Eyes , Call Nuwaubu .

El Gadush Lowahaat Kawun Fakut Nujela Liyya Janubna Kull Min Zalumane , Bubema Amma Khashukess , Dakhul Thahun, Bubema Amma Nawur, Metay Fi Hagug Khashukess Muwlud Nawur .

The Holy Tablets Was Only Revealed To Bring Us All From Ignorance , Portrayed As Darkness , Into Intellect , Portrayed As Light , When In Truth Darkness Birthed Light .

Hu Alazi Ent Fakud Shil Haguk Nawur , El Aswud Nawur , El Bennuf Sejun Nawur , El Burtugul Nawur , Al Akhdur Nawur , El Edum Nawur , El Azrug Nawur , Wa El Asfur Nawur , Huzi El Aswud Nawur Dek Izu Gur Jaluy , Barshut Nawur Nudeya A'gush Istasha'ay .

He Whom You Deprive Of Your True Light , The Black Light , The Violet Light , The Orange Light , The Green Light , The Red Light , The Blue Light , And The Yellow Light , It's The Black Light That Is Invisible , Ultraviolet Light Called Infrared Radiation.

Huzi El Hag Aswud Nawur , Ash Sabub Thanwunent Ra'uyaat Liyya Tamut Jaluy Nawur Wa Izu Samus Liyya Akhuz Suwraat Fi El Khashuk , Ash Izu Liyya Janub Bakhuz Shil Aswud Nawur. Jaluy Nawur Wa Fahsulaat, Amma Suneba Fi El Fahsul Wa Ba'ad El Kamaa-Ess .

It's The True Black Light , Which Causes Fluorescent Materials To Emit Visible Light And Is Used To Take Pictures In The Dark , Which Is To Bring Out Of Black Light , Visible Light And Images, As Made In The Image And After The Likeness .

Ane, Sharuf Ent Fa Dek Ent Yakul Kamudnee Bakhuz Shil Nawur Shil Lahub Wa Na-Ur Dakhul Aswuduk Nawur Wa Faruj Rahumuk Ala Nee.

I, Honor You So That You May Lead Me Out Of The Light Of Flame And Fire Into Your Black Light And Shower Your Mercy Upon Me.

Haza Gi Hassa' Sagul Ma;a El Na-Ur Nawur , Nudeya El Shamush. El Raazug Nawur. Khalanee Ghasul Fi Dek Nawur Shil Hayuh, Amma Ane Sakun Fi Haza Maduy Sanuy.

This Planet Earth Now Shines With The Fire Light, Called The Sun. The Providing Light. Let Me Bathe In That Light Of Life. As I Dwell In This Physical Form.

Lakum Sanubnee Wa'ub Shil El Khalus Hagaat Shil El Hag Aswud Nawur Fi Ash Ent Sakun, Taluth Khashukess. Khalanee Nazur Tarugee Liyya Razugh Ja Rahunuk Ash Izu Haguk Nawur.

But Make Me Aware Of The Pure Facts Of The True Black Light In Which You Dwell, Triple Darkness. Let Me See My Way To Bow At Your Mercy Which Is Your True Light.

Sacred Tablets Of
Tama - Re
Neter ; A'aferti Atum-Re

Old

Abdur Kull Tafulataat Was Baazun , Amma Farugun Shil El Kuluwn .

Istabhaal Taledeen Tamed .
Supplication Thirty Eight .

Ane Nafun Hamudaat .
I Give Thanks .

Kull Hamudtud Izu Maguy Ila Ent , Yaa Neyeru , Anly Wahedaat . Hamudaat Ils Ent Ane Nafukh , Ent Atha Rahummul , Kull Baaruf , Fadhuth Wa Khalud Haayuh Fi Galbee !
All Gratitude Is Due To You . Oh Guardians , Heavenly Ones . Thanks To You I Breathe , You Are Merciful , All Knowing , Unique And Everliving In My Heart !

Yaa Neteru , Ghafur Kull Shil Tutnaa Ma'ushaat , Zagun Wa Jadud . Haglal Wa Jalulent Atha Ent . Ent Atha El Rabaat Shilna , Uwludaatuk . Loe Wahed Yakul Kaf El Towb Dek Ent Manuh Ala Na , Uwludaatuk Dek Hadur Ilana Bi A'suwmuk Fadul , Ent Masuk Wara'a Rabubane Wa Begu Tamukhaws Metay Ent Sarur .
Oh Guardians , Forgive All Of Our Disagreeable Acts , Old And New . Factual And Beneficent Are You . You Are The Sustainers Of Us , Your Children . No One Can Stop The Good That You Bestow On Us , Your Children That Comes To Us By Your Immense Favor . You Hold Back Sustenance And Become Bounteous When You Please .

Old

Supplication Thirty Nine .

Yaa Anly Wahedaat Ansurnee .
Oh Heavenly Ones Help Me .

Yaa Neteru ! Ane Sawul Nasuruk Wa Sawul Yagusuk . Ane E'ndee Loe Amun Aw Amunaat Fi Ent , Ane Abrefu Ent Kawun Kiana Ane Kawun . Ane Thagut Fi Ent , Wa Ane Hemud , Ent Fi El Hsun Nawul , Wa Ane Ahmedu Ent , Wa Aneya Ma Un Hamudmul Liyya Ent , Wa Ane Rajut Min Ala Wa Khadul El Wahedaat Menu Kow Yakuh Ent , Aw Amun Fi Ent Aw ~ Nd Amun Fi Ent . Ane Fakut Kharuz Liyya Kawun Ma'a Ham Menu Baruf Ent .
Oh Guardians ! I Ask Your Help And Ask Your Pardon . I Have No Faith Or Beliefs In You , I know You Exist Because I Exist . I Trust In You , And I Praise You In The Best Manner , And I Thank You , And I Am Not Ungrateful To You , And I Cast Off And Forsake The Ones Who Disobey You , Or Believe In You Or Have Faith In You . I Only With To Be With Those Who Know You .

Yaa Neteru ! Ent Wahud Dur Ane Shaghul Li , Wa Ila Ent Dur Ane Sanub Khaduw Wa Ila Ent Ane Falut Wa Aneya Gawum ( Bi Dura Fa ) , Wa Ane Amul Li Rahumuk Wa Khawuf Tagubmentuk Ghalub En , Tagubmentuk Baghut Ham Menu Atha Aksa Nuwaubu .
Oh Guardians ! You Alone Do I Work For , And To You Do I Make Obeisance And To You I Flee And I Am Quick ( In Doing So ) , And I Hope For Your Mercy And Fear . Your Punishment . Most Surely , Your Punishment Overtakes Those Who Are Against Nuwaubu .

Old

Supplication Forty

Ghafuress .
Forgiveness

Yaa Neteru ! Ghafurnee Wa Haruyaatee Wa Mustalameedaatee Wa Kull El Anushaat , Wa Kull El Anusaat Ma'a Rahumuk ; Yaa Ghalub Raahummul Shil Kull Ham Menu A'rud Rahum .
Oh Guardians ! Forgive Me And My Parents And My Teachers And All The Women , And All The Men With Your Mercy ; Oh Most Merciful Of All Those Who Show Mercy .

Yaa Neteru ! Ane Bamaltu Katur Khatuh Ila Nasufee ; Wa Fadlun Ent , Loe Wahed Yakul Ghafur Tut Ma'ushaat ; Fa Yagusnee Gashuh Ma'a Makhsusuk Yagus Dek Hadur Li Ent , Wa E'nd Rahum Ala Nee . Ena Ent Atha El Yagusbut , El Rahummul !
Oh Guardians ! I Have Done Much Wrong To Myself ; And Besides You , No One Can Forgive Disagreeable Acts ; So Pardon Me Please With Your Speacial Pardon That Come For You . And Have Mercy On Me . Surely You Are The Pardonable , The Mereciful !

Old

Supplication Forty One

El Neteru
The Guardians

Ena Ent Atha El Mustakhaleegaat Shil Kull Dek Ane Anzeru . Ena , Ent Razug Linee Jull Shaayu , Ena Ent Atha El Rahmunaat , El Ghalub Rahummul . Ena Ent Atha El Baaruf . Ena Ent Atha Rl Maruth , El A'zum . Ena Ent Atha El Shamulif , El Hakum .
Surely You Are The Creators Of All That I See Surely , You Provide For Me Everything . Surely You Are The Yielders , The Most Merciful . Surely You Are The Knowing . Surely You Are The Clement , The Supreme . Surely You Are The Comprehensive , The Wise .

Sacred Tablets Of Tama -Re
Neter ; A'aferti Atum - Re

Old

Istabhaal Sabed
Supplication Seven

Yaa Neteru , Anunnagi , Lun Shil Haza Sofa Kawun Eza Ent Amma Eluhaat , Nafuslal , Wa Maduy Haruyaat Lam Khafuz Li Zi Liyya Kawun ,
Oh Guardians , Anunnaqi , None Of This Would Exist If You As Deities , Spiritrual And Physical Parrents Didn't Wish Fot It To Exist .

Ala Ent , Yaa Neteru , Ane Tamud . Ent Atha El Rabaat Shil El A'zum Kesayaat Fi Septet Wa Sahu .
On You Oh Netery I Depend . You Are The Sustainers Of The Supreme Thrones In Sirius And Orion .

Hamudtud Izu Maguy Ila Ent , Yaa Anly Wahedaat , Gadum Rashunaatee , Menu Maluk El Takhumluss Kuwnaat .
Gratitude Is Due To You . Oh Heaven One . My Ancient Ancestor , Who Rule The Boundless Universes .

Wa Ane Khafuz Liyya Wahed Yawum Raju' Ila Ellyuwn Fi El Tased Ashah Majur , Bayna Ham Mithul Nasufee . Ane Atlebu Istahdaan Min El Waawus Tanenyanaat Wa Ukhra Tut Ramusyanaat , Menu Kaman Mansula Ma'a Aduwn Sabduraat Ala Gi Liyya Khalug El Tut Wahedaat .
And I Wish To One Day Return To Illyuwn In The 19th Galaxy Amongst Those Like Myself . I Seek Protection From The Whispering Draconians , And Other Disagreeable Reptilians Who Have Also Bred With Homo Sapiens On Earth To Create The Evil Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Bahuywas .
Glory Be To The Guardians The Glorious .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Sabur Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Seers .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Sawunataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Withholders .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Gaayum Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Subsisting Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Mawul Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Loyal One .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Wah Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The First Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Sharufataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Honorers

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Wadhuh Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Evident Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Sharufataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Healers .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Kafuyent Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Sufficient Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Shalum - Mal Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Peaceful One .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Amunmu; Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Faithful Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Haruseraat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Protectors .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Sawurataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Fashioners .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Nasurataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Helpers .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Thaagbur Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Prevailing Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Rahummul Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Merciful Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Dakhuhataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Deferres .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Gab Hathurataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Forwarners .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Karuberaat ,
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Distressors .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Manush Shil El Nawur .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Source Of The Light .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Jalulent Wahedaat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Beneficent Ones .

Bahuy Kawun Ila El Neteru , El Shahudataat .
Glory Be To The Guardians , The Watchers .

Bahuy Kawun Ila Ent . Yaa Neteru , Yaa Anly Wahedaat , Wa Kull Hamudtud Izu Maguy Ila Entum . Lun Shilna Enussat Sofa Kawun Amma Eluhaat Eza Ent Lam Mahudnaa . Ent Atha El Hakumist Wa Henakzu Loe Wahed Em Gadur Lalul Bi Ent , Yaa Anly Wahedaat .
Glory Be To You , Oh Guardians . Oh Heavenly Ones , And All Gratitude Is Due To You All . None Of Us Mortals Would Exist As Deities If You Didn't Appoint Us .You Are The Wisest And There Is No One Empowered Except By Way Of You , Oh Heavenly Ones .

Ent Rasul Dahuth , Hakumdum Wa Thaahum Ala Alazi Ent Mashuy , Ma'a Gaduruk , Wa Ent Baruf She Liyya Yadug Shilna , Wa Na Atha Maashuy Liyya Bamul Wazufnaa . Kull Hamudtud Izu Maguy Ila Ent . Yaa Neteru , Menu E'nd Gadur Uwah Kull Shaayaat .
You Send Knowledge , Wisdom And Overstanding Upon Who You Will , With You Power , And You Know What To Expect Of Us , And We Are Willing To Do Our Job . All Gratitude Is Due To You . Oh Guardians , Who Have Power Over All Things ... ( This Is Said While Standing In The Path Of The Deities On Tama -Re ) .